From The Office Of Madonna

dubtronic

Well, I guess there'll be no concerts in Russia in the near future. Anyway, what is going on there is really disgusting and needs to be adressed. I really hope we see some kind of protests during the Sochi Olympic Games. And we should watch it, just to see which companies do some advertising during the games to boycott them or write some protest e-mails. I really wonder if there'll be some head of states who will not appear there as a sign of protest. I doubt they have the balls.

Guest Rachelle of London

I'm scared about the World Cup....whats going to happen with all the footballers of colour, when they have away games its really bad, imagine a whole bloody tournament

:clap:

Really, it's funny how certain countries are going on and on about the write to have a gay wedding and yet they're doing NOTHING to support people being persecuted in other countries. People need to figure out how to do something!! Everybody knows that we live in a global community and I will NOT allow the awful indoctrination of Russian citizens minds to effect my part of the world! I believe in freedom and individuality. Sharing and loving while accepting the individual. I don't want to be like everybody else. I don't expect that from anybody else either. What kind of person in their right mind does?!

I'm scared about the World Cup....whats going to happen with all the footballers of colour, when they have away games its really bad, imagine a whole bloody tournament

You are completely right about this. People tend to forget that this is no longer limited to the LGBT community. It's about everyone who is "different". Therefore they are just one step away from Nazi-Germany. And once again the IOC is turning a blind eye. Unfortunately this time it's even more obvious than in 1936 when much information was based on rumours and the worst was yet to come. Today the evidence is all over the media. Yet the IOC does nothing. Talk about an evil and rotten organization. They only care about money, Just as the FIFA. 2018 in Russia? 2022 in Qatar? Yeah right! Of course, both organizations are based in Switzerland which makes them neutral to international issues, I guess. And the tax rate there isn't too bad either. I even believe the IOC is officially a fucking foundation to save even more money, And it's no secret that the money they make from awarding the Games to a certain country (and we talk billions here) is tax free. Any country who wants to have the Games MUST guarantee the tax free status of the IOC. It has to be part of the official application.

Standing up for people is one of the reasons I love Madonna and why she's more than just a music star to me. Madonna can really bring attention to things that need to be addressed. I like what Sean Penn said, "She has a unique platform, and wherever she chooses to bring that to, its very well."

Guest Rachelle of London

You are completely right about this. People tend to forget that this is no longer limited to the LGBT community. It's about everyone who is "different". Therefore they are just one step away from Nazi-Germany. And once again the IOC is turning a blind eye. Unfortunately this time it's even more obvious than in 1936 when much information was based on rumours and the worst was yet to come. Today the evidence is all over the media. Yet the IOC does nothing. Talk about an evil and rotten organization. They only care about money, Just as the FIFA. 2018 in Russia? 2022 in Qatar? Yeah right! Of course, both organizations are based in Switzerland which makes them neutral to international issues, I guess. And the tax rate there isn't too bad either. I even believe the IOC is officially a fucking foundation to save even more money, And it's no secret that the money they make from awarding the Games to a certain country (and we talk billions here) is tax free. Any country who wants to have the Games MUST guarantee the tax free status of the IOC. It has to be part of the official application.

:clap:

Really proud of the fact that she is sticking to her guns with the campaign for equality. I genuinely admire the woman for sticking her neck out like this.

What is happening in Russia is disgusting. Everyone should be treated with dignity and respect. Unfortunately, there is so much discrimination and hatred in far too many nations. Great to see Madonna yet again standing up for what is right and decent.

I agree that her fundraising partner isn't the best ever, but still the issue is real - and Madonna's standing up to that issue in a really beautiful and meaningful way

I agree, the HRC is just a mess tho