Which MDNA song has grown on you the most and the least?

elijah

Guest Rachelle of London

Most: beautiful Killer - didnt get the fuss at first, still dont but its a great track

Least: Some Girls - thought I would love it, but it just lacks something, I dunno

Hhhmmmm not listened to it in a while but from what I remember the track that took time to grow was:

I'm a Sinner

And the track that I liked and now hate with all my heart is:

Turn Up The Radio - what a crappy song! It goes in the bin with GGW, GAYL, Supershit and Shitty- day!!

Love Spent is and always will be the greatest song off MDNA and the most criminal non-single track ever!!

Falling Free, Best Friend, and I Fucked Up have grown on me a lot since the album's release. They were always good, but now I really get them and enjoy them a lot. Especially Falling Free.

Every MDNA track is perfect.

The tour really transformed MDNA for me...for the better (not that I didn't like it in the first place).

Most: GGW. I absolutely loathed this when I first heard it, now I can't help but want to sashay around in hooker heels with leggings on (I Fucked Up second...really amazing song tbh)

Least: Gang Bang - always a meh for me

Most: GMAYL because I refused to listen to the song for months after it was released. The video, live performance, and the passing of time made me like it much more. I actually still love just about every track on the album!

• 6 months later...

I'm Addicted is one her all time greatest songs of her entire career. It placed at #25 on the 2013 MadonnaNation Top 40.

I'm Addicted is one her all time greatest songs of her entire career. It placed at #25 on the 2013 MadonnaNation Top 40.

Not for me. I can't put my finger on it. It's just too way overproduced for my taste but I can see why some people like it.

MDNA is still kind've weird to me because on one hand, I think all her other albums since Erotica are better (besides HC), butI I strongly feel at least half the album is as consistent as anything in her discography. Most fans also seem to agree the singles are some of her most generic, but they still sound great to me when I blast them & need to have my spirit lifted.

I love the album & the amazing tour made the era just so much better. I'm so impressed we received such great music & solid performances (with a few noticeable flaws) thirty years into her career. :wow::wow:

I have a blast listening to GGW, Turn Up The Radio, Superstar & GMAYL. Those are my favorite.

The one that grew on me is probably Falling Free, I found it boring in the first place, Now I like It.

On the other hand, Gang Bang was great in the beginning, now it's getting boring (the live version is much more enjoyable) and I must say Love Spent has grown to be one of my least favorite (it's the second part of the song that doesn't work for me, I like the fisrt part very much). To consider it a single is non-sense to me. :s703: