Which MDNA song has grown on you the most and the least?

elijah

GMAYL is pretty terrible, but crazy fun. Add Nicki/MIA and the killer video and I can understand why M got carried away thinking it would be a hit. I find myself craving the song a lot. At first I was like WTF! But I love it, makes me happy. Glad it got made.

I respect that people might strongly dislike MDNA. but the songs on the album are much better than the filler tracks on the outdated LAV & TB(which sold millions to Middle America).

M last two albums have polarized the fans, but I think there are so many great tracks on both albums & much of the music is relevant today.

Don't agree that Like a Virgin and True Blue are outdated. Both classic pop albums that are so under-rated.

Always adored GGW, FF, BK, GB, IA, IDGA...

but Some Girls, Turn Up The Radio, GMAYL, and Best Friend have really grown on me.

And I'm not ashamed to say that I fucking adore B-Day song...esp. once it gets to the "na-na-na-na-na" at the end. (I love silly Madonna).

I don't give a fuck... I fucking adore MDNA (and Hard Candy). Not polarizing to me whatsoever. I'll take both over the other pop bitches latest work any day.

I prefer MDNA over Erotica. Which is my least favourite album of her. Shit now I voiced 2 unpopular opinions in one post :lol::p

Express yourself, don't repress yourself! I think Erotica might be among my three least favs as well...and yes I prefer MDNA over it as well, but only the version I have on my iTunes, which has a slightly modfied tracklisting:

DISC 1:

1. Girl Gone Wild

2. Gang Bang

3. I'm Addicted

4. Some Girls

5. I Don't Give A

6. Turn Up the Radio

7. I'm a Sinner

8. Beautiful Killer

9. Masterpiece

10. Love Spent

11. Best Friend

12. Falling Free

DISC 2:

1. Give Me All Your Luvin'

2. Superstar

3. B-Day Song

4. I Fucked Up

5. Bang Bang Boom

6. Love Spent (Acoustic)

It flows so much better than the actual album! You guys should try it!

Girl Gone Wild - The Most

TUTR - The Least . I don't get the love for this song but she did look amazing in the vdo .

Most. GMAYL. It was love at first sight, but now the bridge and the "Don't play that stupid game..." sounds amazing. It was a different song.

Least: Some Girls. Painful.

Most: Falling Free

Least: Turn Up the Radio

I can't believe I used to think FF was dull :(

True dat!

FF has more character, more integrity, more energy, more brain cells than that mind-numbing comatose patient of white noise called TUTR.

• 1 month later...