BuzzFeed: 15 reasons why M-Donna is still Cool

realityisalways

I feel like now would be a perfect time for an album. She's seemingly in everyone's good books right now. The world is gagging for some new M, I can feel it!

Guest Xanthium

I feel like now would be a perfect time for an album. She's seemingly in everyone's good books right now. The world is gagging for some new M, I can feel it!

Yes and let's hope she brings a little more oomph to the promotion this time. MDNA was a wasted opportunity in many ways.

Madonna and promotion? She usually just lets the music speak for itself, outside of a SB halftime show and the ever-stray awards-show performances.

I don't think so, she is a master in promotion. In fact, she invented viral promotion! That's why she's never needed 25 millions to promote an album. She just had to say something or do something and people would talk about it for months!

Even now, she's news just for the sake of it!

cool read but there are by far better reasons as to why she is still cool.

True. I loved reading it but there's way better reasons to love her. But still, all positive medias about the Queen are welcome!

After all the bad publicity from 2007 onwards, maybe the public is starting to warm to Madonna again and she is emerging from the backlash. It's about time, especially if her next album is really good.

After all the bad publicity from 2007 onwards, maybe the public is starting to warm to Madonna again and she is emerging from the backlash. It's about time, especially if her next album is really good.

The General Public's attitude towards her might be better now but the main media outlets are still in a campaign against her, most notably Forbes who always manipulates even positive stuff on her to sound negative and uses the worst possible photos of her. I doubt that will change.

I loved the piece: but lets face it: there are much more real reasons why M would always be cool.

I hope she would get the regognition she deserves at last but I doubt it.