Masterpiece vs. Fashion

Falling Free vs. Mary Jane Holland

Beautiful Killer vs. Dope

I Fucked Up vs. Gypsy

B-day Song vs. Applause

ARTPOP - 5

MDNA - 10

This would be it for me.

It was hard to choose between Falling Free and Mary Jane Holland...but since that's my fav from Artpop, i had to choose it xD

Considering this is a weak album from Madonna, i'd say she did OK. XD

Guest Peters1984

Girl Gone Wild vs. Aura

Gang Bang vs. Venus

I'm Addicted vs. G.U.Y.

Turn Up The Radio vs. Sexxx Dreams

Give Me All Your Luvin' vs. Jewels N Drugs

Some Girls vs. Manicure

Superstar vs. Do What U Want

I Don't Give A... vs. Artpop

I'm A Sinner vs. Swine

Love Spent vs. Donatella

Masterpiece vs. Fashion

I Fucked Up vs. Gypsy

B-day Song vs. Applause

MDNA 5

ARTPOP 8

But MDNA was Her Album. ;)

I hate everything about Gaga, and would never give her a penny of my money to support her career in any way.

But I actually kind of like the Artpop singles, Applause, and I really like Do What You Want.

If her persona wasn't so repulsive, I might consider becoming a fan. What I've heard of the rest of the album is terrible, though.

I don't really like any of the songs off MDNA. At least with Hard Candy I liked about half of it.

rebecca%20on%20joyce%20banda%20WEF.jpg

MDNA. Despite 5-6 weak songs. But better production than ARTPOP.

Girl Gone Wild vs. Aura

Gang Bang vs. Venus

I'm Addicted vs. G.U.Y.

Turn Up The Radio vs. Sexxx Dreams

Give Me All Your Luvin' vs. Jewels N Drugs

Some Girls vs. Manicure

Superstar vs. Do What U Want

I Don't Give A... vs. Artpop

I'm A Sinner vs. Swine

Love Spent vs. Donatella

Masterpiece vs. Fashion

I Fucked Up vs. Gypsy

B-day Song vs. Applause

MDNA 5

ARTPOP 8

But MDNA was Her Album. ;)

7834389.gif

Oh my, what a thread :electropop: I just have to weigh in... How can I resist? #unapologeticbitch

ARTPOP is a sub-par record. Lady Gaga has fallen from her pop pedestal like a fucking thunderbolt! Everything she does now is contrived and ridiculous. She looks like shit! I had high hopes for her in the beginning to be honest... her first two records were great.

MDNA is far, far better! No contest :fuckoff:

Oh well...This is such a controversial topic. I still love Gaga's The Fame Monster, I think it's a great pop album, but since then it's been a step-down in my eyes. BTW had some amazing songs, but on the other hand it's also got a handful of songs which are nothing more than trashy Ibiza beats, honestly. And ARTPOP...well, I think there are some decent tracks on it, but overall it's truly an overproduced, noisy mess void of any artistic quality.

Let me just say that I do think MDNA is not such a strong album either, at least for Madonna's standards. However, we really shouldn't forget that this one came 30 years into her career, after loads and loads of acclaimed works which have already built a life-long legacy. Not to mention Madonna didn't hype it up like it was the Sixth Book Of Moses.

Oh and besides that, I gotta say except maybe the awfully generic GGW or Some Girls (these are really painful to me), I still would prefer any MDNA song to ARTPOP, simply because I would rather take a fluffy, silly non-sense song than noisy, overproduced try-hard songs.

gags tried way too hard to be 'artistic'. the album was pretending to be something it wasnt, which was good. All the songs sound like she threw every idea she had into a blender. She tried to come up with a sound no one heard before and failed. The fame finally got to her and she believed hype was her talent. It is not.

MDNA was not perfect but it was decently good and above gags try hard. MDNA was phoned in but there were glimpses of Madonna's genuis throughout. Madonna though failed to really put her timeless classic stamp on it. It sounded generic when it should have stood out among the generic. She played it too safe, too pop music, too over produced. She shined up her pop/dance songs but forgot to leave the true magic.....her.

Let me just say that I do think MDNA is not such a strong album either, at least for Madonna's standards. However, we really shouldn't forget that this one came 30 years into her career, after loads and loads of acclaimed works which have already built a life-long legacy. Not to mention Madonna didn't hype it up like it was the Sixth Book Of Moses.

Agreed. I hated when Gaga hyped her album to be the next LAP or something. And when the album was released and it sucked, it all was so painfully bad and awkward. JUST like her previous era. But even worse.

Then there's MDNA which I like (not as much as I used to). But it is flawed. And still it's light years ahead of Artpop. Like people have said here, if an artist releases something as good as MDNA after 30 years of career, it's incredible. Madonna is incredible.

Dave, still after a year, an honest question needs an answer :)

Oh well...This is such a controversial topic. I still love Gaga's The Fame Monster, I think it's a great pop album, but since then it's been a step-down in my eyes. BTW had some amazing songs, but on the other hand it's also got a handful of songs which are nothing more than trashy Ibiza beats, honestly. And ARTPOP...well, I think there are some decent tracks on it, but overall it's truly an overproduced, noisy mess void of any artistic quality.

Let me just say that I do think MDNA is not such a strong album either, at least for Madonna's standards. However, we really shouldn't forget that this one came 30 years into her career, after loads and loads of acclaimed works which have already built a life-long legacy. Not to mention Madonna didn't hype it up like it was the Sixth Book Of Moses. :rotfl:

Oh and besides that, I gotta say except maybe the awfully generic GGW or Some Girls (these are really painful to me :angry: ), I still would prefer any MDNA song to ARTPOP, simply because I would rather take a fluffy, silly non-sense song than noisy, overproduced try-hard songs.

The worst thing about artpop is that she acted like it was some kind of masterpiece, with music that is different and more artistic than anything else out there. Even the early promo promised so much more. But she delivered an album filled with mostly generic electronic music and subpar lyrics. Five (?) of the songs were also bought from other people/based on other people's songs.

Oh dear.

ARTPOP is a collection of clumsily produced, badly written and simply poor songs that were clearly rushed together in an attempt to let the whole forget about this ridiculous trollop's shamefully gutter attempt at something semi artistic (BTW)

Goggle has no musicality beyond what her producers can rustle up in a coke fuelled haze. Badly playing the piano and screaming at a pitch only Olga can hear notwithstanding.

MDNA will not be ranked among Madonna's best but that's because she didn't give it the time it needed and it was a phoned in effort for the most part. Still, Gang Bang, I'm A Sinner and I'm Addicted take a rather triumphant piss over anything that demented loon will ever do.

Poor Tony Bennet having the twilight of his career infected by her is all I can say.

Ok so I can't do the bold the better track by track thing by iPad... Oh well...

I know there is a lot of Gaga hate on this forum. Personally though for me, as a big fan of BOTH artists I would say I prefer ARTPOP. The era was messy with it's management but I do really enjoy the album and enjoyed the tour. However I still do enjoy MDNA but, for me, I find whilst MDNA has a lot of fab tracks (GGW, GB, IDGAF, Lovespent, Beautiful Sinner, masterpiece) there is more filler and more songs that I skip. Whereas most ARTPOP tracks I listen to and love (the only ones I skip are Jewels and Drugs lol and maybe Donatella and Fashion)

To be honest I listen to both albums very frequently so it difficult. But ARTPOP is my personal favourite.

Sorry guys!!! LOL

With Madonna's great new music being released, yet people are still replying to this question about comparing Artpop and MDNA ? Gaga should be in her corner on Flop Princess section. She is not important enough for us to even discuss in the Madonna section.

Madonna would never release such retarded lyrics like Applause. Not even a moronic desperate title such as Applause in the first place. If she was here for the 'Applause' she wouldn't be the only true Unapologetic Bitch in the game. :lol:

Madonna is not desperate for applauses. At least not in the needy 'please world love me because I have low self-esteem' way Gorgon is.

So there isn't a chance in fucking hell for M to make a song like this. Never.

And Madonna would never make a song about being a bottom. :lmao: When I think about the things this retard does... :lmao:

So glad madonna is a top. No offense to all of the bottoms on this forum.

With Madonna's great new music being released, yet people are still replying to this question about comparing Artpop and MDNA ? Gaga should be in her corner on Flop Princess section. She is not important enough for us to even discuss in the Madonna section.

Well you'll see it was originally bumped several times by just that deleted then reappearing moron. Why this wasn't closed after the first page or moved to Plop Princesses we'll never know. :dazed:

I think it all comes down to : what they did with MDNA & ARTPOP live?

I think the MDNA tour was phenomenal, inventive, out of this world....as for the Artrave I tought it was very bad actually, costumes, set-list, stage, everything was messy, unfinished and not in a cool rock'n'roll way...

The fame monster was one hell of a record, Born this way was quite great too, but Artpop (except for the title track) is quite generic...

I prefer MDNA. You can stack even the weaker M albums (I don't think MDNA is weak) against anything by other singers, and I will basically always favor the M. I don't think this makes me a better fan, but no one makes music like her so she's always gonna win FOR ME.

Applause is decent, but that Do What You Want song literally repulsed me.

There's a couple of gems on MDNA, I'm a sinner, Bang Bang (for the live version), Masterpiece..., Love Spent..

YES. And Falling Free, which I thought would remain unsurpassed ... until Ghosttown was released!