7. "She's Not Me"

8. "Beat Goes On"

9. "Incredible"

10. "Dance 2night"

11. "Across the Sky"

12. "Spanish Lesson"

13. "Devil Wouldn't Recognize You"

Whaddya thank IsaacHarris :lol:

Track 3 to 10 is FUNKY MADNESS :wow: I JUST DIED.

01.Candy Shop
02.4 Minutes
03.Give it 2 Me
04.Heartbeat
05.Miles Away
06.She's Not Me
07.Animal
08.Beat Goes On
09.Dance 2night
10.Ring My Bell

11.Latte
12.Devil Wouldn't Recognize You
13.Voices
14.Across The Sky

Incredible and Spanish Lesson out for sucking so much.

There's so many good tracks that made the album and so many good tracks that didn't make the album. It's hard to come up with a proper tracklist that features the greater 2.

But Voices is listed under "the greatest."

My point being, if I had it my way, I'd include all the tracks. But it runs the risk of being too lengthy, and it won't have a solid flow.

You cant hate on Incredible. I love it - though i wish she'd sung it 15 years ago when her vocals were less strained.

I agree this is a difficult album to be in the mood for all the time, but there are some great tracks on it - pity about the singles.

How Animal and Across the Sky never made the cut is ridiculous. stupid decisions.

Across the Sky is lead single worthy, moreso than 4 Minutes even, but my favorite outtake has to be:

Ring my, ring my bell

(you can't)

Ring my, ring my bell.

(you can't)

Ring my, ring my bell.

(my bell)

RING MY BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL. :inlove:

I love every track to come out of the HC sessions EXCEPT Ring My Bell. Sorry Isaac. :stir:

I dunno who made those fake HC single covers, but I WISH this one (minus the font) would've been the actual album cover:

Madonna%2B-%2BRing%2BMy%2BBell%2B(Bonus%

-Madonna-Hard-Candy-madonna-18622552-515

Love the double eye-brow thing.

Love the gap teeth.

Love the FACE.

The B&W

:inlove:

voices is great. Incredible/candy shop/ and heartbeat will always be my top 3. I never got the hate for incredible. Solid album really besides the awful spanish lesson

Omg I loooooooovr Spanish lesson!

Now that I think of it, I think Hard Candu is in my top 5!

BUT LET'S REALLY GET INTO SPANISH LESSON:

What's not to like? I love the intro, especially the subtle way she chants "...work ...work" over and over again! She does it again during the breakdown too! I don't speak a lick of Spanish so as far as I'm concerned, the verses are the closest thing to Rosetta Stone as I'll ever get. And that bridge is everything! "Baby hurry up, cuz I can't get enuff.If you like my style, I CAN LUV YOU FOR A WHILE!" :wow:

And let us not forget that she turned it into THIS:

#AlrightArgentina #LetsGetThisPartyStartedRight #Work

I love everything except the first part of "incredible", "ring my bell" is too long. I like the "accoustic" version of DWRY better. I love Voices and Spanish Lesson the latter is funky and fun in a silly way. I'll had "Latte" (first leaked version without Timbaland fucking annoying ad libs), Animal, Across the sky (first leak same reason as for latte) and i even like Infinity. 4 minutes i'd cut the intro with Timbaland and put the instrumental instead and again cut the break beat at the end with him on it to replace it with the intrumental.

Incredible is awesome as it is. Love the length of that. I've always liked Spanish Lesson. Glad to see some learning to appreciate it.

I can do a Justin-less version of Dance 2Night. Glad Voices is gone. It's my least liked album closer of hers. Ring My Bell is okay but needs additional production to make it standout.

It always amazes me how much some love this album and how much others hate it! hahaha. Is this the most polarized Madonna album ever?

Karba, I thin its the only album which I dislike at one time and love at the other. Its polarazing even for me :). I really dislike the singles, but I really love so many of the songs: above all TBGO and Devil. Both amazing. Also the unreleased tracks are cool: who can NOT love Across The Sky? And Spanish Lesson is my jam. I love it.