Secret Project REVOLUTION! THE QUEEN OF LIFE!

Guest Pud Whacker

Whenever I watch Madonna being interviewed, I always have the same thoughts. She is the most intelligent, charismatic, beautiful, thoughtful and well-spoken celebrity I have ever seen. I have always loved all of her music but am so proud to have been a fan of hers from the very beginning right up to this present day.

She truly is so inspiring. Her film was powerful, beautiful and packed a punch but watching her speak in that interview proved yet again how she always puts into action what her mind and heart tell her. What a wonderful fascinating woman who is always so brave as well.

Absolutely :clap: :clap: :clap:

Madonna wipes the floor with most other so called A-listers' intellect and ability to articulate an opinion

The Vice interview is such a breath of fresh air when you think of the countless number of interviews with her being asked about her fuckin exercise regime, what her kids eat and what time they go to bed

IKR :rotfl:

Nice change

They're getting a little bit more inventive

Until the next ABC Good Morning America piece, that is

FUCK.

I'm speechless. ....... Literally.

Madonna is, and always will be, one of the greatest artists of all time....and most certainly the greatest "pop" artist of all time. And not "pop" as in pop music, but as in the perfect marriage of popular culture and legitimate artistic expression transcending music, film, fashion, visuals, culture, politics, performance...whatever it may be.... There is no one like her. Perhaps there never will be. To be the most loved, and yet the most hated...the most successful, yet the most denigrated... And to STILL not give a fuck. I am so glad, and proud, that I get to live in the era of the artist herself. What can I say that hasn't already been said. Her message, and her mission statement...ever evolving, but consistent as it has always been from the very beginning - Inspiring, empowering, and giving a voice to the voiceless.

Rock on you bad ass motherfucker.

so still no media reports on this, isnt that very strange?! None from what I have seen anyways

I think they're just all a bit slow on it today. Even some of the Madonna fansites have nothing up yet!

FUCK.

I'm speechless. ....... Literally.

Madonna is, and always will be, one of the greatest artists of all time....and most certainly the greatest "pop" artist of all time. And not "pop" as in pop music, but as in the perfect marriage of popular culture and legitimate artistic expression transcending music, film, fashion, visuals, culture, politics, performance...whatever it may be.... There is no one like her. Perhaps there never will be. To be the most loved, and yet the most hated...the most successful, yet the most denigrated... And to STILL not give a fuck. I am so glad, and proud, that I get to live in the era of the artist herself. What can I say that hasn't already been said. Her message, and her mission statement...ever evolving, but consistent as it has always been from the very beginning - Inspiring, empowering, and giving a voice to the voiceless.

Rock on you bad ass motherfucker.

For someone who's speechless, that was very well said. I agree with every word.

god she look so fuckin hot. seriously want to scissor the shit out of her with that hair.

interesting perez was there and she took photo with him. i wonder what they were saying. what's his excuse for being a pig over the past few years? hmm. i wonder what they've discussed about shady caca