Secret Project REVOLUTION!

Camacho

I don't know, the fact they're not at the same time leads me to think it must be more than a video, which could be simulcast. That and Chaz? instagramming about "rehearsals" makes it sound really interesting

For the people who live in the selected cities: Is the media (tv, newspapers etc) talking about this?

in London she is in the paper a lot, especially a few days ago with the last trailer, they ran. She spent a year on this and we know nothing...SO IT IS HUGH and when we see it...it will be everywhere.

I don't know, the fact they're not at the same time leads me to think it must be more than a video, which could be simulcast. That and Chaz? instagramming about "rehearsals" makes it sound really interesting

Is he the asian dancer? you think there is some performance, why would she not sleep FOR A WEEK? What is this woman planning? It's not just a video...there is more to it.

Someone help me? Does she think we have time to visit every screening? Because on her FB it sounds like you will see clips at each location, to make the full movie.

"#secretprojectrevolution update: Remember to check the order of projections! It's one at a time in each city and then onto the next one!"

So is the full movie at every screening? or clips...if it is clips i cba to go.

Ya I feel like this implies that each location will show something different?

no she wont show up to all of them

and her dancers prolly only dance at the premier where shes at, and then she'll show up to talk. THINK SMIRNOFF ICE DANCE CONTEST.

but why would she not sleep for a week when it's just projections? basically all is already done then so there'd be no need for her to "not sleep for a week".. i think there's more we'll get.

They surely cant be expecting many people to actually go to these places, how would anyone even know its being shown at these places at these times? Again, I think the screenings around the world are to build the hype in the media for the premiere in New York. We shall soon see.

but why would she not sleep for a week when it's just projections? basically all is already done then so there'd be no need for her to "not sleep for a week".. i think there's more we'll get.

last minute editing?

orzanising the screenings?

I believe her lack of sleep is because all of the work that had to be done to make this possible. We're talking about several screenings per city, different locations, different countries and continents, PLUS the official premiere on Tuesday, it's a logistics nightmare. Of course she's not doing this alone, but knowing her, she must be checking every single detail, because in the end if something goes wrong, the whole message that she's trying to put falls apart...

aren't there any live cameras from those places? you know like livecams @ timesquare you can just watch online if you feel like. maybe there's some in london, paris and berlin..

I have NO idea if this is the place where it's going to happen but I've found one at the Alexanderplatz ..

Berlin

1) 9PM - Oranienburger Straße 60

2) 10PM - Galeria Kaufhof - Alexanderplatz 9

3) 11PM - Friedrichstraße 43-45

4) Midnight - Stralauer Platz

CLICK the link..

http://www.camvista.com/usercams/webcam/84100312/Alexanderplatz-Berlin-City-Square-webcam-Berlin-Germany/

2s1kgaa.jpg

I'm sure it's a lot of work getting 4 projections ready per city in several cities around the world...