MDNA B-side track titles?

robster

What's up with the titles on the board behind M and Niki in this picture?

1234697_10151851172900339_2136830570_n.j

1. B.F. (Best Friend?)
2. I Don't Give A
3. Give Me All Your Luvin
4. Turn Up The Radio
5. IWBU (????)
6. Pacific (????)
7. Lapdance (????)
8. I Wish I (????)
9. Film (????)

B-side track titles?!?

I remember Solveig saying in an interview that only one song he did with M didn't make the cut. Then he said if he talked about it, M would kill him.

So those must be from the others producers too.

Guest Pud Whacker

What's up with the titles on the board behind M and Niki in this picture?

1234697_10151851172900339_2136830570_n.j

1. B.F. (Best Friend?)

2. I Don't Give A

3. Give Me All Your Luvin

4. Turn Up The Radio

5. IWBU (????)

6. Pacific (????)

7. Lapdance (????)

8. I Wish I (????)

9. Film (????)

B-side track titles?!?

um, how long has been lingering about and im just seeing it?!!!!

WHAAAAAAAAT?!!! MORE MDNA?!!!! BRING IT!

Oh and I remember seeing her at an event with that hair style and outfit, or at least she was wearing something very similar. But same hair and makeup. I'm trying to figure out what it was so i can pin point when this was taken....

Do the BPM match any of the MDNA tracks?

Yes! Found this on a dj site so we can work out whether the other songs are uptempo or slowies!

B Song Day :ohmy: 140.00 Beaytiful Killer 127.99 Best Friend 144.00 Fallin Tree :laugh: 110.03 Gang Bang 127.02 Girl Gone Wild 132.00 Give Me All Your Luvin 145.01 Give Me All Your Luvin (Party Rock Mix) 131.00 I Don't Give A 96.99 I Fucked Up 150.00 I'm A Sinner 126.52 I'm Addicted 126.00 Love Spent 125.03 Masterpiece 87.00 Some Girls 120.02 Superstar 125.00 Turn Up The Radio 127.03

So Film is Masterpiece.

Pacific matches I'm a Sinner and I'm Addicted, Lap dance matches BDAY Song,the closest to IWBU would be Falling Free but seems unlikely, I Wish I matches Love Spent and Superstar.

So Film is Masterpiece.

Pacific matches I'm a Sinner and I'm Addicted, Lap dance matches BDAY Song,the closest to IWBU would be Falling Free but seems unlikely, I Wish I matches Love Spent and Superstar.

Thank you!

I knew Lap Dance could be B-Day Song!

So we don't think they're unreleased songs then? Why use fake names for some but not for others? I'm really hoping that although the beats match, they may be other tracks although Masterpiece/Film kind of hints it might not be so.

I think IWBU is probably an unreleased track or was heavily reworked for its final version because the beats per minute are not a good match to any of the tracks that made it to the album.

The others might as well be unreleased tracks with similar tempos with some songs. Could be early versions.

Maybe they're the titles of the original instrumental pieces Madonna used to write her lyrics too. I can see an instrumental track called Pacific turning into I'm a Sinner, for instance.

So we don't think they're unreleased songs then? Why use fake names for some but not for others? I'm really hoping that although the beats match, they may be other tracks although Masterpiece/Film kind of hints it might not be so.

It's not fake names, song titles get changed all the time. It just shows how far progressed the songs are at the point.

I think IWBU is probably an unreleased track or was heavily reworked for its final version because the beats per minute are not a good match to any of the tracks that made it to the album.

The others might as well be unreleased tracks with similar tempos with some songs. Could be early versions.

Maybe they're the titles of the original instrumental pieces Madonna used to write her lyrics too. I can see an instrumental track called Pacific turning into I'm a Sinner, for instance.

I wanna be you?

Did Orbit and Solveig share recording space? If not...then that means there were definitely some demos in progress that we have never even heard at all! Oh well, maybe they didn't even reach a final stage...