Christina Aguilera "doesn't remember" VMA kiss

Ugly Hecty

Wasn't Pink asked to be part of it also before Christina?

And yes, I agree she is obviously still butt hurt as hell that all the attention on that kiss went to Britney and Madonna and no one gave a shit about Christina after the fact. Like was already said, its perfectly fitting that she doesn't remember the moment, because most of America doesn't recall her being there either.

It's colloquially known as the Britney and Madonna kiss :lmao:

of course... she just now chose to finally 'allow herself' to forget/let it go (after 10 years) lol Thing is- no one even remembered HER the *day after* she was even there! LOL. Spiteful/mean gal, washed up, flop infested wicked witch face the X-Tina is LOL

i actually believe her. She was so scarred by the fact that nobody even realized she also kissed Madonna that she probably repressed that memory for good.

:lmao: i would've done the same if I was in her position too.

tbh I thought M only kissed that Britney girl. Whatever, the whole thing was pretty stupid. NOT my favorite M moment, by far. Just dumb. Even the performance of Hollywood was forgettable.

From Maxim magazine:

fashion_scans_remastered-christina_aguil

Ironically her career went downhill after it

I hope she does remember being on The Voice and releasing records 5 years apart and see all of them flop. Being controversial and empowering and all (because she bleach burnt her hair and is wearing a bra and American Apparel in Maxim magazine) :chuckle: I doubt anyone will throw $120m at her when she's 50 considering she's 32 now and hasn't had a hit in 7 years. And let's not talk about Touring nor landing back to back huge $15m fashion campaigns

Oh cheese... it doesn't say she "forgot" it. She just says she "barely recalls" which her follow up to that tells me that it isn't something she thinks about. I'm sure the same is for Madonna.

No she's just bitter because she didn't get as much mileage from it as Britney did. Hence the quasi shade. Oh and bitter about the fact that 10 years on Madonna at 55 still has a bigger career than her 32yo plastic boobs can get her

Do you guys remember when Britney was on TRL afterwards. The host told brit that Christina said nasty things about Mad kissing Brit, and asked her for a response. And, Britney, replied, "...wait, didn't she [Christina] kiss her too!?..."

Do you guys remember when Britney was on TRL afterwards. The host told brit that Christina said nasty things about Mad kissing Brit, and asked her for a response. And, Britney, replied, "...wait, didn't she [Christina] kiss her too!?..."

Xtina said in a magazine that Britney HAD to kiss M because she needed a gimmick...

When will these pop girls learn and follow the lead of Madonna. Apart from describing a song as sounding reductive, Madonna is professional and classy enough to not trash or shade other singers all the time.

It just looks tacky when these girls are showing shade around. They don't have to like other singers but do they have to tell everyone about it. Male singers ( apart from Elton ) actually don't trash each other in the media. Makes these girls look jealous and petty.

When will these pop girls learn and follow the lead of Madonna. Apart from describing a song as sounding reductive, Madonna is professional and classy enough to not trash or shade other singers all the time.

It just looks tacky when these girls are showing shade around. They don't have to like other singers but do they have to tell everyone about it. Male singers ( apart from Elton ) actually don't trash each other in the media. Makes these girls look jealous and petty.

It brings good popcorn drama

I hope they continue it ::cough cough:: Mariah, Rihanna, Xtina...

well, '10 years later' when your only semi shot of getting a hit has been reduced to f*cking for a backup singer gig on big latino, black etc.. d*ck lol , and basically NO one likes you (and visa versa) or remembers that you even were on the same stage with Britney and M, of course this mean girl twit is gonna throw shade. In this case, she actually was pretty mild compared to many, many other interviews and comments :# lol. Shes def. an M fan (as she's said ump-teen x herself) but she's still an ass lol. We all know to this day/second she's super bitter and will never let her virtually non existent/irreverent presence 10 years ago go lol

Elton isnt male, it is IT, IT, IT. See here:

Memo to Christina: no one remembers you, hun...