Madonna New 2013 Photos

XXL

It sure looks like Gaga's profile......if so....commence to fan meltdown in.....3....2.....1.....

It does look like Gag but if she was there how many zillions of tweets would she have done about it already and there would be loads of threads on here already.

Guest Fukujima

i remember years ago seeing sketches for the RIT and if i am not wrong her look for the first part of the show was the same one she is wearing in those pics. anyone has those drawings here?

probably it was not ideal for performing so they just opted for a more comfortable one without the wig?

EDIT: here it is one

costume_christian-lacroix01.jpg

i remember years ago seeing sketches for the RIT and if i am not wrong her look for the first part of the show was the same one she is wearing in those pics. anyone has those drawings here?

probably it was not ideal for performing so they just opted for a more comfortable one without the wig?

The hair makes it better!

The corset looks so much better without the black shorts from the RIT. She should have wore it this way on that tour.

Blasphemy :mad:

That cake looks so good I wanna stick my face in it.

I feel like we talk about this when we discuss the RIT every so often, so ... here goes again, with my usual disclaimer that I'm not 100% positive, but this is what I recall:

The corset is LaCroix (as pointed out in multiple threads over the last few days). It is based off the (red) one that was used in the Klein X-Static Process (W magazine in 2003 prior to RIT). The way that one was cut/formed would not have been suitable for some of the demanding yoga/dance moves Madonna intended to do in the "Vogue" choreography, so they needed to design a similar one that would have added flexibility.

The first one she wore for the tour was technically the champagne colored one. (Although you can still see the red one in the Beast Within video intro.) She wore the lilac one for limited dates. (I know it said London in a thread recently, but I thought it was the Paris dates, as well.) I'm pretty sure she wore the champagne one on the last night.

Echoing several others (cosmic_system, Pud) -- this is definitely the RIT corset. I always preferred the champagne one in the context of the tour, because I felt it went with the palette of the other costumes better (and M still stood out from the others) -- but I can see why she probably favors the more colorful one now.

That, and the champagne colored one was probably too stinky since she wore it more comparatively. lol! You can hear her complaining about it to Tony in IGTTYAS -- and he's all "I put a garment shield in it!"

Anyway. I feel like there are 15 threads where this is being discussed -- not sure if this is the best one to respond, but ... there it is, for what it's worth. The last time I wrote something like this, I feel like someone who knows more than me gave me a "thumbs up" -- so I presume I am correct. (I don't remember where I read the bit about the conversion from the original red to the RIT one, but I feel like I read that somewhere over the years...)