Debi Mazar Talks About Her BFF Madonna

Andra

Debi Mazar: Sean Penn was Madonna’s true love… maybe

The hilarious Andy Cohen, who acknowledges having a huge Madonna boner, had Debi Mazar as one of the guests for his talkshow “Watch What Happens Live” on Bravo.

Debi Mazar talked about her longtime friendship with Madonna and hesitantly revealed that she thinks the love of her friend’s life is still ‘Sean’.

Here’s a transcription by Madonnarama…

What smell reminds you of Madonna?

Gardenias

Did you and Madonna ever get into a fight and what was it about?

Many, we’re both Leos.

Who do you think was Madonna’s true love?

Sean… maybe.

What is Madonna’s favourite meal that you cooked for her?

That would be the salted fish. I made her a kosher Thanksgiving recently.

Did Madonna ever steal any of your boyfriends?

Yes.

Who?

Randy.

Is he a dancer?

No, he’s a Puerto Rican graffiti artist. She tried, but it didn’t happen. He’s married with kids now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swt86avodkE&feature=youtu.be

Guest bluejean

*Cue fans obsessing about her and Sean getting back together and Madonna working with Pat Leonard again*

Well, it's not really a deep interview, but ok, it's nice seeing her talking nicely about M. She's one of the very few people who started having a relationship with her in the first years of her career and still come along very nicely with her, after all those years (besides mybestfriendingrid of course :chuckle:)

Loved her when she was on WW show with Madonna's Gucci dress on from the 2008 UNICEF NY Benefit

And loved her at the MDNA premiere too

This aired already?

I dunno why my DVR didn't record the show I have it on my list!

I don't think it's been aired already

Show gets aired from Sunday through Thursday

Starting next Sunday I suppose

I'm probably alone but i actually would love to see Madonna ending up with Sean again!

The woman spent the 90's saying he was her true love and said "nobody comes close" in an interview.

What a love story that would be! :D

Although if he was indeed beating her then i don't want her with him...

I'm probably alone but i actually would love to see Madonna ending up with Sean again!

The woman spent the 90's saying he was her true love and said "nobody comes close" in an interview.

What a love story that would be! :D

Although if he was indeed beating her then i don't want her with him...

It actually amazes me that Madonna would still speak so highly of someone that would smack her around if all that physical stuff was true. I just cant see Madonna standing for anyone raising a hand to her.

I would like to see them get back together though. I think that would be awesome. But like you said, if there was no abuse.

I love Debi. Unlike so many other "friends" of Madonna that turned their back to talk shit.

Her show on Cooking Channel with her husband, "Extra Virgin", is pretty damn good. Like a mix between reality and cooking show.

I've actually made quite a few of her recipes - ALL fantastic, mind you.

I love when she's talked about getting Madonna to do some maintenance on her eyebrows back in the day, and M being so hesitant. haha.....

When googling her name with Madonna it's incredible to see how constantly she's been involved in Madonna's life from 82 till today

https://www.google.fr/search?q=debi+mazar+madonna&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:fr:official&client=firefox-a&gws_rd=cr&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hl=fr&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=e7H5UcTXIMmx0QW-m4HYDw&biw=1600&bih=730&sei=gLH5Ub_QMsrB0gXGp4D4CA

I bet Madonna wanted her in the Sex book and Truth or Dare but Debi refused.

I'm really fascinated with Debi. It's funny that when I think about what a Madonna chick BFF would look like, it's almost like Debi is the poster girl for it. Equally as charming, equally sexy, beautiful in such a unique way, she's just the best. And her loyalty after well over 30 years is just heartwarming. Definitely stan for Debi.

*Cue fans obsessing about her and Sean getting back together and Madonna working with Pat Leonard again*

actually, nowadays I´m more obsessed with madonna working again with pat that with sean´s love...but it could be soooo beautiful if they go back! :popcorn2:

Its hard to believe Sean actually abused her, when it always looked like Madonna thought highly of him. How can you say someone is the love of yor life after he beat the shit outta you? I mean I hope she's not one of THOSE women...if u know what i'm sayin.