Perez H about L. Gaga new single artwork / M related

Pressston

This really didn't need a thread. You could have just posted it in the Gaga thread. We don't need Gaga silliness in the main forum.

I second this, lets try keep anything related to gaga out of this section, I can understand why Preston posted it here though, so thanks for posting the article...but I don't think Perez is correct that cover ain't no reductive homage to The Girlie Show, it's just stupid

I second this, lets try keep anything related to gaga out of this section, I can understand why Preston posted it here though, so thanks for posting the article...but I don't think Perez is correct that cover ain't no reductive homage to The Girlie Show, it's just stupid

And I third it!

:rotfl:

"This just accentuates how fugly she is. And I HATE that mouth-breathing facial expression. Begging to get beat with a snow shovel"

Guest bluejean

Theyre ugly ducklings; Birds of a feather flock together.

What are you saying, they grew up to be swans?

Why is Perez still so obsessed with her?

People are still waiting for his Christmas revelations on Joanne

It's been 8 months

Just don't say anything in the first place then

We can all imagine what he was about to say anyway

Cut to BTW Ball being scrapped two months later due to hip surgery

Anyway this stuff should be in the Caca thread

Who cares to have a thread about Perez about Caca in the General Madonna Discussion section

Can someone post the text? I refuse to click on Perez Hilton's site.

He's saying Gaga is copying Madonna's Girlie Show clown? Because she invented that symbol? I'm pretty sure she herself was paying homage to something else...