If you could see one M show/performance, which one would you choose?

Alpha

If you had the chance to see one M show/tour/performance which one would you go for?

Hard choice for me, so many ....seeing Vogue on the VMA'S would be amazing, if I could choose would be The Virgin Tour in Detroit

Just one?!?!? :ohmy: That is SO HARD.

But I would probably choose one of the Blond Ambition shows. Just because that show was just :bow:

Or maybe a Virgin Tour show just so I could experience her as a performer and see her growth first hand.

Yes, it would have been BAT for sure. The era itself seemed to be so exciting to live through and the times back then were better in general as well (at least that's what I think). I would also be interested in seeing WTG though, it doesn't seem too special now after all the other tours she has done, but her popularity was at a peak back then and I woud have loved being a fan at that time!

Yes, it would have been BAT for sure. The era itself seemed to be so exciting to live through and the times back then were better in general as well (at least that's what I think). I would also be interested in seeing WTG though, it doesn't seem too special now after all the other tours she has done, but her popularity was at a peak back then and I woud have loved being a fan at that time!

what the fuck's going on here...feels like twilight zone with those repetiive same posts above...are you 2 the same person? or one doesn't have a mind of their own...cheesus...I prefer to go to her next Tour...hope it's as great as MDNA

what the fuck's going on here...feels like twilight zone with those repetiive same posts above...are you 2 the same person? or one doesn't have a mind of their own...cheesus...I prefer to go to her next Tour...hope it's as great as MDNA

Omg :lmao:

That was my stupid phone, sometimes the forum's so buggy on it! Sorry for the triple posts :banghead:

The audiences look like they're going to go into convulsions in the BAT clips I've seen. I'd want to be a part of that collective energy!!! Personally, I would've loved to seen the Virgin Tour as well; it did have the best setlist of any tour thus far TBQMFH. :queenbitch:

The audiences look like they're going to go into convulsions in the BAT clips I've seen. I'd want to be a part of that collective energy!!! Personally, I would've loved to seen the Virgin Tour as well; it did have the best setlist of any tour thus far TBQMFH. :queenbitch:/>

The problem with any M tour after Virgin is that she simply has too many songs. There is no way to put them all into one coherent setlist. How many other artists ran into that stumbling block two albums in?

:bow:/>

I'd say BAT too except I did see that so, "Future Lovers" Confessions Tour. Front row, I'd probably pass out

• 2 weeks later...