The Fans Most Hated Song From Each Album?

Guest Lum

Madonna -None

Like A Virgin - Pretender

True Blue - Jimmy Jimmy

Like a Prayer - None

I'm Breathless - Now i'm following you

Erotica - Words

Bedtime Stories - Don't Stop

Ray of Light - None

Music - None

American Life - American Life

Confessions on a Dancefloor - I love NY

Hard Candy - Incredible

MDNA - B-Day Song

Madonna - Holiday....Don't HATE it, just like it the least out of all the rest.

Like A Virgin - Like a Virgin

True Blue - Jimmy Jimmy

Like a Prayer - Dear Jessie

Erotica - Did You Do It

Ray of Light - Little Star

Music - Runaway Lover

American Life - Nothing Fails

Confessions on a Dancefloor - I Love NY

Hard Candy - Incredible

MDNA - Superstar

Well if it's what I THINK is the most despised by the FANS (even though I may disagree with some)

Madonna - I know it (even though I looooooooooove it)

Like A Virgin - Over and Over

True Blue - Jimmy Jimmy

Like a Prayer - Love Song

I'm Breathless - Cry Baby

Erotica - In This Life

Music - Runaway Lover

American Life - I'm So Stupid

Confessions on a Dancefloor - Push (which is one of the best from the album)

Hard Candy - Spanish Lesson

MDNA - B-Day Song

It is not you Lum and I know it is not your intention. It is just in general. Actually seen these sort of topics a few years ago as well. Eventually it all ends up like the other one did. People getting nastier and nastier and eventually the sort of terrible comments like what was said about little Mercy in the last one. I hope I am wrong but just what I have always noticed. People love telling us what they hate about Madonna all the time anyway, but Madonnanation is pretty positive especially compared to other forums where sometimes loving Madonna is almost frowned upon. Just my observation, others probably won't agree. It is different from threads about one song only which is OK but this thread will go for a long time so be prepared for a lot of hate going around.

I have to agree. Lum you know that probably everyone here like you, but enough with the "hate" threads. Thats not how this forum is. I'm sure you're just used to see these kind of threads in other forums and don't mean to cause harm. Jazzy has a solid point.

Having a thread like this is really NO BIG DEAL.

Some of you must be new here but we have been having threads like this every year since the forum started.

Don't confuse someone voicing their opinion as hate.

In a few weeks, someone is going to start the "Ugly Madonna Picture" thread.

Those that think this was always a positive Madonna forum obviously weren't around during the Hard Candy era. :lol:

Exactly. If you want care-bear luvin where nothing negative is ever discussed, I suggest you go to the Icon message board.

Those that think this was always a positive Madonna forum obviously weren't around during the Hard Candy era. :lol:

Really? Now I'm glad I dindt find this forum in that era. Otherwise I would never had stayed. :lol:

Madonna - Everybody

Like A Virgin - Material Girl

True Blue - Jimmy Jimmy

Like A Prayer - Love Song

Erotica - Thief of Hearts

Ray of Light - Shanti/Ashtangi

Music - Amazing

Confession on a Dance Floor - I Love New York

Hard Candy - Spanish Lessons

MDNA - Give Me All Your Luvin

I don't "hate" any of these songs. They're just my least favorites.

Edited by WeboGirl

m - i know it

lav - love dont live here anymore

tb - white heat

lap - oh father

e - in this life

bs - forbidden love

rol - to have and not to hold

m - runaway lover

al - nobody knows me

coadf - isaac

hc - voices

mdna - some girls

I will list them side by side because they are both equally disliked.

Hey You and This Used To Be My Playground.

*I see both sides of the negativity statements, and I think most of us in this forum know how to peacefully disagree.

I don't like adding to the "hate", but if Madonna loved every single song she ever recorded, we would have many more

arguments about which is best/worst and even more "why the set lists on tours are so self indulgent" topics.

Really? Now I'm glad I dindt find this forum in that era. Otherwise I would never had stayed. :lol:

Yeah it was pretty brutal. Most were down on her. I was one of the few loving Hard Candy if I recall. I think Kurt and I were about it. :lmao:

And it was meltdown mode when the demos of Candy Shop (which didn't change much) and Beat Goes On hit the net. EVERYONE was freaking out hating it.

Madonna - None (All of them are fabulous)

Like A Virgin - LDLHA

True Blue - Jimmy Jimmy

LAP - None

Erotica - None

Bedtime Story - None

Ray Of Light - None

Music - WIFLFAG

American Life - Hollywood

Confessions - None

Hard Candy - None

MDNA - Bidet Song

Yeah it was pretty brutal. Most were down on her. I was one of the few loving Hard Candy if I recall. I think Kurt and I were about it. :lmao:

And it was meltdown mode when the demos of Candy Shop (which didn't change much) and Beat Goes On hit the net. EVERYONE was freaking out hating it.

Such a shame!

Well if it's what I THINK is the most despised by the FANS (even though I may disagree with some)

Madonna - I know it (even though I looooooooooove it)

Like A Virgin - Over and Over

True Blue - Jimmy Jimmy

Like a Prayer - Love Song

Erotica - In This Life

Music - Runaway Lover

American Life - I'm So Stupid

Confessions on a Dancefloor - Push (which is one of the best from the album)

Hard Candy - Spanish Lesson

MDNA - B-Day Song

:inlove: I love Push...It gives COADF some diversity, which it lacks if you compare it to albums like Music or MDNA.

Is Over and Over hated by fans? I always thought it was considered a filler, but not the worst of the album...

Yeah it was pretty brutal. Most were down on her. I was one of the few loving Hard Candy if I recall. I think Kurt and I were about it. :lmao: And it was meltdown mode when the demos of Candy Shop (which didn't change much) and Beat Goes On hit the net. EVERYONE was freaking out hating it.

I remember being in love with everything about Hard Candy...I had the demos of CS and BGO on repeat for like 1 month or so and I totally freaked out when 4 Minutes came out! (I was really into Timbaland's music at that time) Me and my mom used to listen to the album a lot while driving and I really loved the album alot. I was 100% sure that CS was going to be the third or fourth single and that it was a hit for sure :lmao: Well now...I do think a little different about the album, but I do listen to some of the tracks from time to time. And I still think that the BGO demo is just as good as the album version.

Best tracks: BGO, Heartbeat, Devil & She's Not Me

Push is a great head spinning track. I don't see the hate. A lot of my casual M listeners love Push..... So shove it.

That's so true! I know a lot of people who are not into Madonna that much, that really like Push! I think it's probably because it's not the typical Madonna track and more experimental.

Madonna - Holiday (Don't hate it, but it sounds cheesy compared to all the other songs)

Like A Virgin - Shoo-Bee-Doo

True Blue - Jimmy Jimmy

Like a Prayer - Dear Jessie

Erotica - Fever (Doesn't really fit with the mood of the album and it sounds so random and out of place after Erotica)

Bedtime Stories - Don't Stop (Don't hate it, just weak compared to the others)

Music - Runaway Lover (This song is all over the place)

American Life - Mother and Father (I really want to like this song, but her annoyingly high-pitched voice is so cringeworthy)

Confessions on a Dancefloor - Push (Should not have made it on the album)

MDNA - Turn Up the Radio (Just no)

Madonna - Holiday

Like A Virgin - Shoo-Bee-Doo

True Blue - Love Makes The World Go Round

Like A Prayer - Express Yourself

I'm Breathless - He`s A Man

Erotica - Bye Bye Baby

Bedtime Stories - Human Nature

Ray of Light - Shanti/Ashtangi

Music - Runaway Lover

Confession on a Dance Floor - Sorry

Hard Candy - Spanish Lessons

MDNA - Give Me All Your Luvin

Music - WIFLFAG

Really? It boggles my mind that anyone wouldn't be keen on WIFLFAG. This song is ingenious. Such a simple idea that goes such a long way. Besides the singing - the whole song is backwards. It's a gorgeous song.