Post your first reaction to Hey You.

IslandBreeze

My reaction:

n482us.jpg

I didn't mind it tbqh. She has released much worse. It was a nice addition at the time and a nice change of pace for a Madonna song. I like the melody and I like Pharrell's production, but that's about it. At least it didn't make the album.

My reaction:

n482us.jpg

I didn't mind it tbqh. She has released much worse. It was a nice addition at the time and a nice change of pace for a Madonna song. I like the melody and I like Pharrell's production, but that's about it. At least it didn't make the album.

Really? I can't think of much else worse than this kabollox. One More Chance is better, American Life is better, even GGW is better. The only thing worse for me is her dreadful rendition of Imagine. No more Preachdonna!

Really? I can't think of much else worse than this kabollox. One More Chance is better, American Life is better, even GGW is better. The only thing worse for me is her dreadful rendition of Imagine. No more Preachdonna!

One More Chance is boring. I can't stand Love Song. Can't get into Jimmy Jimmy or LMTWGR. I think I'd rather listen to Hey You than 4 Minutes!

One More Chance is boring. I can't stand Love Song. Can't get into Jimmy Jimmy or LMTWGR. I think I'd rather listen to Hey You than 4 Minutes!

I thought you meant single releases but still, it's right at the bottom of my playlist!

yy57.jpg

I thought it was Esther at her preachy worst !

tumblr_mjphr5KKGT1r6ghd8o1_400.gif

I DID try to force it down my throat a couple of times but it right back up !!!!

I blame you bitches for ruining Hey You for me, today after cooling down on my run I listened to Hey You and all I could think of was her saying Hey Boob and Hey Poop.

Hey boob, remember this, none of it's real including the way you feel. Hey poooop save yourself dont rely on anyone else!"

missny-eyerollchamp.gif