I did not include Holiday. I do like it of course, it's a classic but it's more a nostalgia thing than being one her *best* songs

+1

And yes, my bet is Vogue.

Well, but then the question would be if she really likes Candy Shop more than Human Nature, La Isla Bonita or Ray Of Light. Maybe we'll see with the next tour.

Once this list is revealed I think we should do a Top 40 hate list too. A recent single of hers just came on my player, it's so bad I had to skip.

Guest bluejean

Once this list is revealed I think we should do a Top 40 hate list too. A recent single of hers just came on my player, it's so bad I had to skip.

Anyone that can list 40 Madonna songs they hate should be banned

Guest bluejean

Hmm I'm trying to think of officially released Madonna songs I truly truly hate. My least faves off the top of my head are B'day Song, Superstar, Jimmy Jimmy, American Pie, Can't Stop and I'm So Stupid but even so I still do listen to those songs occasionally and quite enjoy them in small doses.

Heres my list:

^ I can't believe so many of the big name posters have not participated!

I knew they were Gaga fans all along!

Asking me my favourite Madonna song is like asking Imelda Marcos what her favourite shoes are.

Asking me my favourite Madonna song is like asking Imelda Marcos what her favourite shoes are.

Just post some random 40 songs in your list and get over with it. At least that's what I did.

You (and everyone else) were asked for FORTY of your favourite Madonna songs, in no order. Even YOU could have managed that if you'd bothered.

Of course not. That woman doesn't know her great shyt. That she put miles away on celebration over Give it 2 Me is typical of miss Madonna.

Oh no. That's definitely a Warner thing. She seriously loved GI2M.

Just post some random 40 songs in your list and get over with it. At least that's what I did.

Then what's the fucking point? :lol:

You (and everyone else) were asked for FORTY of your favourite Madonna songs, in no order. Even YOU could have managed that if you'd bothered.

As you're all so desperate for my opinion should I compile a top forty now and we can just call it the official Mnation top forty?