Did you see The Virgin Tour live?

Apples388

Virgin Tour attendees - hands up!   

57 members have voted

1. 1. Did you go and see The Virgin Tour live?

• Yes
    • No

No I was too young and it didn't come to the UK. My first was WTG. I did have the VHS in the cardboard box though. My dad thought it was filth, I watched it every day.

Guest Rachelle of London

Unfortunately I wasnt born! I do love VT though! For such a new artist its filled BACK TO BACK with hits!

I remember my then twelve year old female friend went to see the virgin tour with the beastie boys opening. I remember her loving it, but I was not really too much of a fan of Madonna as an early adolescent. I was much more obsessed with sexy Duran Duran and all the great new wave music from America and England. :england:

No I was too young and it didn't come to the UK. My first was WTG. I did have the VHS in the cardboard box though. My dad thought it was filth, I watched it every day.

Same here. I still think it's one of her best live shows ever. My first was WTG too. When I went to see DSS, they played the full videos to Material Girl and Dress You Up live before the film started. It was the only time I saw the whole videos all the way through for years as you only ever saw two minute clips on ToTP.

I was too young for this and the WTG Tour ... but had I been just a bit older, I would've so been there. I was already a little fan during this time. An MTV-addicted 3rd grader lol.

I wish I saw it live, but at 4 years old, I wasn't even a fan yet. Years later, in the early 90's as a pre-teen I was obsessed with the VHS. I watched it over and over to the point the tape wore out on certain parts. I remember I saw VT after seeing BA and WTG on TV/video and I wondered why it was so short compared to those two tours. Of course later I found out 3 songs were actually cut from it. No doubt her later tours are more creative and revolutionary but if I could go back and see one of her tours live, it would be this one.

I think only Cher & Pud saw it.

And Madonna could have so done without her presence there

But no she had to invite her to her wedding 3 months later :fag:

Guest bluejean

Oh. LOL!

VT-level 2 on the side

Live Aid-13th row

Where is level 2 on the side? Describe how close or post a seating chart. If they had those back then :lol:

Guest bluejean

And Madonna could have so done without her presence there

But no she had to invite her to her wedding 3 months later :fag:

Boy George and Marilyn saw it and she didn't invite them to the wedding :lol:

The Spectrum...

Spectrum-18.JPG

On a side note...

I saw VT,BA, and Girlie at the Spectrum. It's been torn down.

I saw WTG at Veteran Stadium. It's been torn down.

I saw Live Aid at JFK Stadium. It's been torn down.