Secret Project

Camacho

"Back of the Bus"?...a ballad?...ehhh...is this Born this way Bus inspired/related?...or is it just a Buzz? :laugh:

whatever

You never have heard of back of the bus? And somethong so serious inspired by that joke?

I used to love riding on the back of the bus when I was in school. Whenever you would hit a bump you would go flying up in the air. Good times.

Anyway.....

^ It must have been nice to have the choice to be back there huh?

I suppose. But sometimes some of the ones in the grades above me and my friends would get back there first and hog up the seats. The nerveof those entilted punks. Just because they were a grade or two above us !

At the end of the day we all end up on the same level playing field anyways dont we?

Six feet under.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2013/05/29/madonnarama-reveals-more-details-about-steven-kleins-secret-project/

More Details about Steven Klein’s Secret Project

In December 2012, when Madonna made a stop in Buenos Aires during her MDNA Tour she took some time off for a new collaboration with Steven Klein, which has been labeled “Secret Project”.

Fans have been waiting for some info on the Secret Project and we at Madonnarama just learned some interesting details from one of our very reliable sources.

The Secret Project is a photo/video installation by Steven Klein, which features Madonna in various shoots.

One of them is said to be inspired by the imagery of Eleanor Parker in the 1950′s movie “Caged” with Madonna being arrested and thrown in jail by two men (Brahim Zaibat is said to be one of them).

20130529-news-madonna-secret-project-steven-klein-details-eleanor-parker-caged-400x125.jpg

Another set-up, as seen in one of the Instagram pictures, has Madonna posing provocatively with some of her dancers. The clothes should look familiar, as the dancers are said to be all dressed in their Jean Paul Gaultier outfits from the Vogue performance of the MDNA Tour.

Note: According to our source, no new song has been recorded for this project, so far.

Yah, The Examiner is not a reputable source for much of anything.

A new recording of some sort would be nice- would bring attention to it, with the cause and whatnot. But, only if it's badass and uptempo. Not anything "Hey You"-like (though I don't dislike it as much as some out there).

Call me crazy, but every time something pops up about the "secret project" this song starts blaring in my head. LOL

After i actually heard it on youtube, It seems like it the lyrics are pure M...

http://www.madonnara...secret-project/

In December 2012, when Madonna made a stop in Buenos Aires during her MDNA Tour she took some time off for a new collaboration with Steven Klein, which has been labeled “Secret Project”.

Fans have been waiting for some info on the Secret Project and we at Madonnarama just learned some interesting details from one of our very reliable sources.

The Secret Project is a photo/video installation by Steven Klein, which features Madonna in various shoots.

One of them is said to be inspired by the imagery of Eleanor Parker in the 1950′s movie “Caged” with Madonna being arrested and thrown in jail by two men (Brahim Zaibat is said to be one of them).

20130529-news-madonna-secret-project-steven-klein-details-eleanor-parker-caged-400x125.jpg

Another set-up, as seen in one of the Instagram pictures, has Madonna posing provocatively with some of her dancers. The clothes should look familiar, as the dancers are said to be all dressed in their Jean Paul Gaultier outfits from the Vogue performance of the MDNA Tour.

Note: According to our source, no new song has been recorded for this project, so far.

Interesting, but about what I expected. I am sure the photos and narrative will be interesting, but I am kind of ready for the next Madonna project. I don't care if it is a movie or album, let's just get on with it.

http://www.madonnara...secret-project/

Indeed, very interesting. I love it when M's work is inspired by (old) movies.

Caged-Parker.png

Interesting, but about what I expected. I am sure the photos and narrative will be interesting, but I am kind of ready for the next Madonna project. I don't care if it is a movie or album, let's just get on with it.

Hardly sounds like it would cause a revolution - standing in their Vogue clothes in a ghetto or whatever? I'm sure it will look great and they'll all pat themselves on the back but I can't believe it's just this or are they so far detached from real life they think a few pics will change society! Perhaps they'll do what they did like last time - instead of playing Vogue backwards they can play GGW. It can't sound any worse than it does forward.

Guest Not4Pussies

Que negative.

So anyway, I love it as well when M is inspired by films in her work. Tommy being an inspiration for Confessions was great.

Perhaps they'll do what they did like last time - instead of playing Vogue backwards they can play GGW. It can't sound any worse than it does forward.

:lol:

From Perez:

We're FINALLY getting word on Madonna's new "Secret Project"!

And here we thought we were spoiled with her MDNA World Tour trailer!

For months now, Madge fans have been teased with an apparent "Secret Project," and even got a cryptic glimpse into what was in store for us when Queen M herself posted the (above) pic on her Instagram account last month.

WELL! Just this morning, new details from MTV have been emerging and it looks like we'll be treated to not only a new song, but a new video as well!! O-M-GEEEEE!!

Madonna will be teaming up with Steven Klein again for a "civil rights project" that will deal with women's rights. In fact, we EVEN have a song title! The tune is tentatively titled Back of the Bus and is said to be one of the most powerful ballads Madonna has ever recorded.

AND, her boytoy Brahim Zaibat is said to star in the video, inspired by the 1950s movie Caged starring Eleanor Parker, as a prison guard who throws her in jail.

So many exciting things on the horizon! If anyone knows how to make a powerful message work, it's Madonna!!