Secret Project

Camacho

its all very high school project..

Why on earth she just spent 6 months editing her own DVD? Theres no professionals who can do it for her? And Secret Project has been on hold because of that?

LOL!

so she delivers what she wants. She's vain, but she's not that vain; I have a feeling if she'd had anything to do with S&S DVD it would have had more closeups and less autotune.

Hmmmm.. I wonder if it's gonna be Celebration/GI2M..

And I soooo can't wait for Like A Virgin/Love Spent! :tigger:

I'm sure its gonna be Celebration/GI2M. And I'm beyond happy! Is much better than only Celeb.

I'm sure its gonna be Celebration/GI2M. And I'm beyond happy! Is much better than only Celeb.

NO IT IS NOT!

I prefer celebration alone. The mash up is somewhat of a distraction to the performance. It's like SOOO many mash ups on this tour and it's distracting to her dance when she has to go right into the verse.

No wonder it took this long to edit it. If she was involved you can bet she was torturing the editing guy over every single detail :chuckle:

And I bet she had Merci there so she can check and smily face the process!

I prefer celebration alone. The mash up is somewhat of a distraction to the performance...and it's distracting to her dance when she has to go right into the verse.

I agree. It's not a bad mashup. But I'm just so use to seeing Celebration alone that I prefer to not see GI2M in it. It ruins the flow.

No wonder it took this long to edit it. If she was involved you can bet she was torturing the editing guy over every single detail :chuckle:

And I bet she had Merci there so she can check and smily face the process!

I wonder what the question marks in the end are for?

Quit bickering ladies.

The queen will deliver a stellar product crafted by herself from beginning to end. What could be better than that :)

I agree. It's not a bad mashup. But I'm just so use to seeing Celebration alone that I prefer to not see GI2M in it. It ruins the flow.

That could explain it. The first time I watched and listened to it was with GI2M on my show and I consider superior. The energy on the stadium when she started to sing GI2M excerpts was BEYOND!!! It was one of the highlights of my life. You have no idea how thousands of Brazilian people can bring so much energy!!!

Later on I went to watch the first version and I was like "thats it?". It seems is missing something important.

But I can understand your point. Is the reverse of mine.

That could explain it. The first time I watched and listened to it was with GI2M on my show and I consider superior. The energy on the stadium when she started to sing GI2M excerpts was BEYOND!!! It was one of the highlights of my life. You have no idea how thousands of Brazilian people can bring so much energy!!!

Later on I went to watch the first version and I was like "thats it?". It seems is missing something important.

But I can understand your point. Is the reverse of mine.

It's the opposite for you because of the love for Give it to Me in South America and so, naturally, everyone went crazy so it created a stronger memory. I understand. I like both but I prefer the first. I don't care which ends up being used. Maybe multi angles will offer an option for the bonus songs in the show.

Well, the question marks are split evenly by colour....perhaps there are two discs and we get the whole thing :o That or the pen ran out of colour and they swapped half way down :lol:

Ever since the first mention of this "project", I didn't think Madonna had that big of an involvement with it, until she just mentioned "finishing" it on instagram.

Ever since the first mention of this "project", I didn't think Madonna had that big of an involvement with it, until she just mentioned "finishing" it on instagram.

same here. then again, we know that our Madge likes to use a lot of "I" statements when in reality she's referring to other people's projects (for example, the fact that "she" had 7 mins to set up "her" stage at the SuperBowl). In this case, it may be that she is simply working on her portion of the secret project, or giving her sign off, but it's not really her project at all.

of course, time will tell - and regardless, it's exciting that she's taking ownership of the project, whatever it is.

^ Madonna was the one responsible for making sure that stage was up and down in time and if it wasn't she would have been responsible and have to answer for it. She was the one in charge and since it was her halftime show, it was her stage.

Not true. Mensch told us his source said she did 3 sessions of photshoot or videoshoot. SK said he had a meeting with M after he began this stupid hype and she's being posting pictures on her instagram which shows she's being following the process. She was away from it on the last weeks because she was deep on MDNA dvd, but as she said now she is back to finish secret project.

Not true. Mensch told us his source said she did 3 sessions of photshoot or videoshoot. SK said he had a meeting with M after he began this stupid hype and she's being posting pictures on her instagram which shows she's being following the process. She was away from it on the last weeks because she was deep on MDNA dvd, but as she said now she is back to finish secret project.

Huh?

I just had a very weird thought. What if that SK work is just meant to be a distraction and it actually hasn't anything to do with the secret project. I mean it's not so secret after all. What if there is something totally different in the making. What if (and here comes the weird thought) MDNA is not over yet. And to push the DVD release a fan favorite (a video) will be released. Look, a certain person who was not available last year because of his own commitments was certainly available in the last months.

How many celebrities are in this project? I know Courtney Love was just recently mentioned to be attached/involved in it.

Guest Rachelle of London

Jonski the guys that do best friend heartbeat are calked bonebreakers thats their style of dancing it's also called flexin