Madonna New 2013 Photos

Guest Pud Whacker

BQPfmo2CUAA6Paw.jpg

BQPd0iOCUAAdRtd.jpg

I know i repeat myself but she looks perfect for a few weeks, she looks rejuvenated while looking like herself again, it's so good.

I love those pics, she seems really relax, and the pic where she's walking hand in hand with David is really touching, you can feel the very intimate connection they have.

Thanx for the pics !

I like the hoodie on her. But 'Defend human rights' is just such a lame, meaningless statement.

I was thinking the same thing, like the hoodie, but the statement, prefer defend Paris, as it makes people think what it means... maybe she will sell let's start a revolution of love hoodie, when the secret project is finished....

She looks really fresh and young in the black hoodie pics. And I like the statement, 'defend human rights'. It's very relevant in an age of corporate cannibalism and capitalism.

She looks really good in the hoodie pics, I dont know but something about her in formal dresses doesn't work for me. I like it when she wears thigh high boots, slutty outfits or is in her workout clothing.

I feel the same. There are people who are always wanting her to wear "classy" evening gowns, but I'm not a fan of that look. I like the sexy look or the sporty look on her.

"defend Human rights" is lame? whatever....in this day and age....with all the shit going on in this world...in regards to gays, women...people of colour.....it's very relevant and not "lame" in least.

"defend Human rights" is lame? whatever....in this day and age....with all the shit going on in this world...in regards to gays, women...people of colour.....it's very relevant and not "lame" in least.

+ 1 :thumbsup:

It's totally lame. There is no-one on earth, from Robert Mugabe, to The Pope, who would not say 'Human rights' are a good thing. The phrase has no meaning. The only way the statement means anything is when you define what you see as a right. And indeed what you see as a human -for example many argue that the unborn child is a human with rights. Others disagree. Just saying 'Human Rights YAY' is meaningless and frankly moronic.

She looks really fresh and young in the black hoodie pics. And I like the statement, 'defend human rights'. It's very relevant in an age of corporate cannibalism and capitalism.

She's not really in a position to rally against capitalism given she's peddling gyms, shoes, perfumes, underwear and now another clothing line.

Human Rights is a different argument. It all looks very hollow at the moment but I assume something massive will come along at some point this year and then we may be able to get a better perspective.

I believe how the Defend thing works is if you buy the clothing you can name the charity you want to proceeds to go to. You choose the cause you want to defend. So everyone can define human rights as what it means to them and what is important to them. So it allows people to feel they are participating and are part of something, not just being lectured to. But of course some people will be cynical as judged by the comments on here and chose to just complain and not participate.

She's not really in a position to rally against capitalism given she's peddling gyms, shoes, perfumes, underwear and now another clothing line.

Human Rights is a different argument. It all looks very hollow at the moment but I assume something massive will come along at some point this year and then we may be able to get a better perspective.

Human Rights has been her thing for... well, forever, but I feel she gets more and more involved in this these past years, I'm thinking about her Ellen DeGeneres interview via satellite some years ago

I didn't mention whether she had any integral part in capitalism or corporate cannibalism, I was merely drawing a parallel with general culture...besides that wasn't part of the logo written on her hoodie. Human rights however is another thing...it's universally relevant and it's explicitly referred to on her hoodie.

I believe how the Defend thing works is if you buy the clothing you can name the charity you want to proceeds to go to. You choose the cause you want to defend. So everyone can define human rights as what it means to them and what is important to them. So it allows people to feel they are participating and are part of something, not just being lectured to. But of course some people will be cynical as judged by the comments on here and chose to just complain and not participate.

YES! when all we gotta do is either buy it or not. lol defend madonna, how bout that, lol jk

It's amazing how she can look the same as in 2000! AHAH xD

Good for her! Now she just needs to pull a Music album and its 2000 all over again! :D

yup, the Casares family are very wealthy. They own loads of buildings and companies in Miami. In Chris book he speaks about her being from Coral Gables, which is a very affluent area of Florida

I see, interesting

Thx

Cuban drug lords. Very big mafia connections.

:lol:

Slightly different take

Although no reason why the two can't be true at the same time