Madonna New 2013 Photos

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest Rachelle of London

Looks like he didn't mean it in a derogatory way. Just talkin gangsta like he's been doing lately. But of course, some will always take it out of context.

oh yeah! I was saying taht people are blowing it out of proportion, look at the comments, someone was tagging TMZ

oh wow, of course people r going to jump all over that - he's a rich white privilleged kid of M

who happens to have adopted two africian children in a very controversal adoption. so, she should have a talk with him before his head gets too big and before he starts acting like justin bieber. lol

oh wow, of course people r going to jump all over that - he's a rich white privilleged kid of M

who happens to have adopted two africian children in a very controversal adoption. so, she should have a talk with him before his head gets too big and before he starts acting like justin bieber. lol

Rocco has actually been posting pictures of Malawi very often & often expresses how much he loves the country & its people. A few days ago, he even changed his profile picture into a photo of a Malawian boy. All this gangsta talk...he's just a normal boy trying to act & talk tough. He probably gets it from his Brooklyn Beast buddies, a lot of whom are black.

I don't understand people bashing him for that, first of all he's 13, like who on this planet hasn't made a mistake when they were younger? Second of all, I know it's not a nice word, but he's not saying it in a degoratory way, he's joking. Peope like Kanye West and other people say it (and so what if he's black) so why can't he? People love to make a big deal out of nothing haha.

Mayve it's a cultural thing, I don't see it as offensive.

After all, his mom said the F word numerous times on stage and on TV while she knew it was politically correct not to.

Guest Rachelle of London

Its all about the intention of that word, Rocco wasnt using it to hurt someone, it was fun and jest and him mimicking a song!

How long has she been wearing those grills? How long can a person keep them?

I love when she's having fun! But I don't want grillz on the next era/album :mellow:

Guest Rachelle of London

How long has she been wearing those grills? How long can a person keep them?

I love when she's having fun! But I don't want grillz on the next era/album :mellow:

you can take them out, some are just like mouth pieces, where they can be removed

Maybe it's jewellery-like, as she wore in 92 ?

I don't know how she can do this, I hate having stuff in my mouth

We all know M has no problems with things in her mouth

tumblr_mqv22sVfHR1qjlu59o1_500.gif

can we just appreciate the forehead lines been so long since there's been any movement:

beautyiswhereyoufindit.jpg

She definitely gave botox a much needed rest! :asian: