Madonna New 2013 Photos

Guest Pud Whacker

Nothing beats the peeps that thought she had a boob job for RIT hahahahahah I just cant

And there were some fans who seriously thought she had butt implants for the MDNA Tour! :wacko:

Guest Rachelle of London

And there were some fans who seriously thought she had butt implants for the MDNA Tour! :wacko:

Oh my Lord!

Butt implants?

Silly people. That ass is from pure non stop hard work and dedication.

As for breast implants, I say no way to that also, BUT I could see her having had a possible breast lift maybe. I mean it wouldn't surprise me.

Butt implants?

Silly people. That ass is from pure non stop hard work and dedication.

As for breast implants, I say no way to that also, BUT I could see her having had a possible breast lift maybe. I mean it wouldn't surprise me.

You're a Dickhead. Why would somebody who worked out her entire life and always had amazing tits need one?

You're a Dickhead. Why would somebody who worked out her entire life and always had amazing tits need one?

You can work out all you want. At some point gravity and motherhood WILL take its toll. Just look how floppy they were in the American Pie video. And please note, I didn't say she HAD one. I just said I wouldn't be surprised.

And enough with the name calling already. Its boring and has been played out to death. On both sides. I am soooo over the negativity at this point, and yes I admit I was part of it and fed into it also.

If you cant address me like an adult from now on then don't address me at all.

Guest Fukujima

i remember reading years ago on Madonnatribe that she had a boob job in between LAP and BAT, the guy who reported it was a plastic surgeon.

to me her boobs look absolutely natural, she has a great muscular structure that helps her defying gravity in part of the body critic for whoever does not follow such a regular gym routine like she does

You can work out all you want. At some point gravity and motherhood WILL take its toll. Just look how floppy they were in the American Pie video. And please note, I didn't say she HAD one. I just said I wouldn't be surprised.

And enough with the name calling already. Its boring and has been played out to death. On both sides. I am soooo over the negativity at this point, and yes I admit I was part of it and fed into it also.

If you cant address me like an adult from now on then don't address me at all.

I'm not calling you a Dickhead for all of the dumb things you've said before. Just this one. Her tts were 'floppy' because she wasn't wearing a bra and she's a full D cup. I think you'll find that most girls WISH they had boobs that pert even as teenagers let alone in their forties. You obviously have no experience with boobs. Fair enough. Please, don't assume such stupid things though.

I don't think she's had implants because they look the same size as when she did this nude pictures before she became famous. She's not that big. She's definitely not a full D. She probably a big B or a small C cup. I don't think she's had a lift either. A lot of times in photo shoots she's wearing a bra that has underwire or is pushing her breasts up which makes them look firmer and also larger than they actually are.

so if she had work done to her face why should it be ruled out that she's done anything to her boobs?

i remember reading years ago on Madonnatribe that she had a boob job in between LAP and BAT, the guy who reported it was a plastic surgeon.

to me her boobs look absolutely natural, she has a great muscular structure that helps her defying gravity in part of the body critic for whoever does not follow such a regular gym routine like she does

that place is filled with liars and attention whores. i could believe a boob lift after rocco's birth but not in 1990. that's just ridiculous. they look the exact same anyway.

I don't think she's had implants because they look the same size as when she did this nude pictures before she became famous. She's not that big. She's definitely not a full D. She probably a big B or a small C cup. I don't think she's had a lift either. A lot of times in photo shoots she's wearing a bra that has underwire or is pushing her breasts up which makes them look firmer and also larger than they actually are.

I'll bet I can guess her bra size exactly. 28 D.

Guest Rachelle of London

I'll bet I can guess her bra size exactly. 28 D.

If she was a 28D she would look out of proportion, back too small and cups too big

If she was a 28D she would look out of proportion, back too small and cups too big

My sister is 28FF and without sounding creepy she has amazing boobs. :dead: Madonnas boobs are deeper than they are wide which in my eyes is PERFECT. I hate wide tits. Oh and Gaga is probably a 30B. Her upper half is actually quite small.

Guest Rachelle of London

My sister is 28FF and without sounding creepy she has amazing boobs. :dead: Madonnas boobs are deeper than they are wide which in my eyes is PERFECT. I hate wide tits. Oh and Gaga is probably a 30B. Her upper half is actually quite small.

wow your sister must be tiny, I was a 28 back in junior school. |I do know a lot of women who wear a smaller back so they can wear a larger cup, I do that sometimes when im going out hahaha. if you look at people like Katie Price who is a 34E but still wears a \uk size 6, it makes me believe that M probably is a 34C...bras are sooo confusing

Madonna has been listed as a 34C for almost all of her 30 years in the biz, if I recall correctly. I believe there's even a few images out there of measurement sheets / paperwork that M herself filled out that lists 34C. Doesn't matter much to me regardless but just for conversation's sake, that's what I've always seen reported.

Are bra sizes numbered differently in Europe than in the US? In the US, usually the smallest size they have in most stores is a 32. Never heard of a size 28. I know dress sizes are different in the UK than in the US.

wow your sister must be tiny, I was a 28 back in junior school. |I do know a lot of women who wear a smaller back so they can wear a larger cup, I do that sometimes when im going out hahaha. if you look at people like Katie Price who is a 34E but still wears a \uk size 6, it makes me believe that M probably is a 34C...bras are sooo confusing

My sister has the waist/torso of a Victorian woman. :lol: She's also 5'11". Her legs are as long as mine. :lol: Madonnas only 5'6 ish and she's tiny! I refuse to believe she is a 34!!!

Are bra sizes numbered differently in Europe than in the US? In the US, usually the smallest size they have in most stores is a 32. Never heard of a size 28. I know dress sizes are different in the UK than in the US.

The measurement is in inches beneath the bust around the back. Then if you take a measurement around the bust and the back it helps you derive the cup size.

So if the back measurement is 28 inches and the measurement across the bust is 33 that's a 28 D.

Aa

A

B

C

D

One size per inch difference.

Guest Rachelle of London

My sister has the waist/torso of a Victorian woman. :lol: She's also 5'11". Her legs are as long as mine. :lol: Madonnas only 5'6 ish and she's tiny! I refuse to believe she is a 34!!!

wow does she model?

Guest Fukujima

bras size are different in every country in Europe, we don't have universal ones. in Italy we have 1st 2nd 3rd 4th etc etc with 1st being the smallest one and so on

Also, bras in the UK look so cheap and ulgy guys. Just go to La Senza ( meaningless Italian name they choose to sell the idea of Italian fashion) and compare it to Intimissimi to see how shitty they are in comparison

I LOVE going so much off topic :electropop: