Madonna New 2013 Photos

Guest Pud Whacker

A fan sent me this pic he took today at her NY townhouse

Gabo Wabo@gwabiR15m

I wanted a picture outside Madonna's house and I SEE HER THROUGH THE WINDOW!!! I AM DYING!!! @MadonnaNation pic.twitter.com/ZIgYgnnonH

95rj3m.png

Gabo Wabo@gwabiR8m

@MadonnaNation 4 HOURS AGO!!!! pic.twitter.com/DjVueIblnI

2zq90sg.jpg

:dead: I wonder if people around her ever see these things and show her. I can just imagine her being like "oh for fuck sake". That house is beautiful though

A fan sent me this pic he took today at her NY townhouse

95rj3m.png

OMG. How fabulous is that? I think I would have had a heart attack - but not before trying to attract her attention first. "Yoooo hoooooo, Madge i'm over hereeeeeeeeeeeeeee" :lol:

OMG. How fabulous is that? I think I would have had a heart attack - but not before trying to attract her attention first. "Yoooo hoooooo, Madge i'm over hereeeeeeeeeeeeeee" :lol:

:rotfl:

When I go to NY in December my first thing on my itinerary is to get a photo out the front of her house :rotfl:

It looks like she's on the computer.

Yeah, there's light on her face. I'll bet she's working. I don't agree with taking a picture of her inside her home and putting it on the Internet. It's too much. If somebody did that to me I would be very upset and angry.

Yeah, there's light on her face. I'll bet she's working. I don't agree with taking a picture of her inside her home and putting it on the Internet. It's too much. If somebody did that to me I would be very upset and angry.

No you wouldn't. You would love it. :lol:

Has this woman taken some sort of magic youth potion recently? She looks better now than she did at 35.

Did you see the movie "The Huntsman" where Charlize Theron's character holds young virgin girls by their neck and "absorbs" the youth from them, making her instantly younger....I think Madonna's secret process is something along those lines...lol.

Oh god, you guys are not seriously discussing what she's doing in that pic? :lmao:

Gosh, I wouldn't want to imagine M's reaction if she read the recent pages of this thread...

that was last weekend at kc

I don't think so. It was 4th of July. She looks the same in her instagram video. Including the grills...