Madonna New 2013 Photos

Guest Pud Whacker

Does anyone else find it hard to believe Rocco is Madonna's son? I don't mean in a scandalous way. Lola always seemed like an obvious Dr Who style regeneration so M would live on but sometimes I look at Rocco and he just seems like a normal kid with Madonna as his mother which justs seems so 'normal'.

Does anyone else find it hard to believe Rocco is Madonna's son? I don't mean in a scandalous way. Lola always seemed like an obvious Dr Who style regeneration so M would live on but sometimes I look at Rocco and he just seems like a normal kid with Madonna as his mother which justs seems so 'normal'.

He's a boy. Lola has Madonnas 'intellect' while Rocco displays more of her active and sporty side. That's what I see.

Like mother.

article-1019945-0142849900000578-413_468x842.jpg

Like son.

article-2338274-1A3818BB000005DC-42_634x941.jpg

I don't wanna sound racist or anything but Brahim looks just like any other guy you see in Rio's favelas... just saying... :nocomment:

You kinda right. He's so hot in this pic!

Skinny jeans are "sporty" now, eh? :goodbye:

They're not skinny, they're straight leg.

He's wearing a loose cotton tee, Nikes and a hoody. What would you call it? Formal dinner apparel? In East London there's a huge influence of sportswear in everyday dressing now. You see people in drainpipes, loose tees, beanie hats, varsity jackets (all black) and then a pair of Nike airs on their feet. It's a sport influence. Doesn't mean you need to look like an 80's aerobics video.

They're not skinny, they're straight leg.

He's wearing a loose cotton tee, Nikes and a hoody. What would you call it? Formal dinner apparel? In East London there's a huge influence of sportswear in everyday dressing now. You see people in drainpipes, loose tees, beanie hats, varsity jackets (all black) and then a pair of Nike airs on their feet. It's a sport influence. Doesn't mean you need to look like an 80's aerobics video.

Not just east London, most teenagers (but not all) in the UK have this going on, including myself haha

I don't wanna sound racist or anything but Brahim looks just like any other guy you see in Rio's favelas... just saying... :nocomment:

In my experience, I don't think that's really true but, even if it was, it wouldn't be a bad thing.

Guest Pud Whacker

Cool pretentious sunglasses! :lmao:

Remember when she used to wear those hideous Celebration sunglasses everywhere?

i remember these:

tumblr_mo7i3mDFlr1qlycwjo1_500.jpg

she looks incredible there, but you wont see them reporting this picture. Isnt Rita Ora the new "material girl"

Yes, she is. That's why they released this picture and that's why Rita has photoshopped MG pins on her clothes.