Madonna New 2013 Photos

Guest Pud Whacker

Old grandma on steroids hands! LADY GAGA on the otherhand has youthful, smooth, healthy, feminine, charming, artistic hands :inlove:

Gaga.jpg

lady_gaga-3404.jpg

Yes Mother Menstruous is so phenomenal that in her 4 years of fame she's already had about 20 different face surgeries and she is not even 30 yet. If she wants to copy Madonna she'd better make sure to study her subject a bit more diligently.

Madonna never looked wasted like this, not even when she was 42 years old and pregnant

tumblr_maks6f1NjV1qzxgkjo1_1280.jpg

Okay, let's keep Gargamel where she belongs. And why is the monster advocate still here?

Madonna looks great, as usual defying what women of a certain age are "supposed" to look like. Her haircolor is the same, she has a leave-in treatment or smoothing product in it which makes it look darker. I prefer her hair more icy platinum.

Guest Pud Whacker

Old grandma on steroids hands! LADY GAGA on the otherhand has youthful, smooth, healthy, feminine, charming, artistic hands :inlove:

Gaga.jpg

lady_gaga-3404.jpg

"LADY GAGA on the otherhand has youthful, smooth, healthy, feminine, charming, artistic hands" with an old grandma face.

20130531-pictures-madonna-out-and-about-new-york-05.jpg

My god her face looks flawless here.

But yes her poor hands. :lol: Ah well. Like I have said she doesnt have an ounce of fat on her. What do people expect?

Madonna has the hands of a hard working woman, not the paws of a fat lazy bitch like that horrible gargoyle.

DAMN SHE LOOKS SO GOOD! and those heels!

yes strolling the amazing pics of madonna then BAM - FUGLY LADY GAGS, ew...no

and roco, please do not grow up to be douchebag justin beiber! please!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rachelle of London

Raiding your mother's closet? Lourdes slips into Eighties denim jacket... as Madonna goes incognito in fedora and dark glasses

By Shyam Dodge

PUBLISHED: 05:22, 9 June 2013 | UPDATED: 05:22, 9 June 2013

30 shares

View

comments

Madonna's daughter Lourdes, 16, is clearly a fan of her mother's most productive decade.

The high school student stepped out in an Eighties inspired denim jacket with sewn on badges that made her look like a typical teenager straight out of the era that saw her mother shoot to fame.

The retro getup contrasted with her 54-year-old parent, who donned a face concealing fedora and large sunglasses for the family outing in New York, on Saturday.

article-2338274-1A38187F000005DC-41_634x927.jpg

Denim glory: Lourdes, 16, donned a jeans jacket festooned with sewn on badges for a family outing in New York, on Saturday

article-2338274-1A38188B000005DC-883_634x920.jpg

Hip mama! Madonna, 54, donned a face concealing fedora and leopard print jacket

Lourdes filled out her throwback outfit with leather work boots, reminiscent of the Timberland footwear of the 1980s.

More...

Tying her dark locks into a loose bun the young lady sported a purple floral print summer dress and gold watch as she toted a paperback copy of The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath.

Lourdes, whose father is former Madonna beau and personal trainer Carlos Leon, is clearly a fan of the semi-autobiographical novel as she has been spotted with the book in hand for weeks now.

article-2338274-1A3818EB000005DC-275_634x910.jpg

Ripped and ready: The Material Girl's boy toy Brahim Zaibat, 25, donned an eccentric outfit for family day

Meanwhile, the Material Girl opted for a more concealing ensemble.

Madonna donned the aforementioned fedora and oversize sunglasses along with a thick layering of scarves.

The Queen Of Pop completed her getup with wing tip leather shoes, loose black slacks, and a leopard print jacket.

article-2338274-1A3818BB000005DC-42_634x941.jpg

Fashion forward: Rocco Richie, 12, donned a refreshingly straightforward getup, including a white hooded jumper and Nike trainers

Also in attendance for the family excursion were children Chifundo 'Mercy', eight, and Rocco, 12, along with current boy toy Brahim Zaibat.

Brahim, who is 29 years Madonna's junior, wore an eccentric outfit featuring ripped denim trousers and a T-shirt featuring a jagged sawtooth hemline.

Madonna and Brahim started dating in September 2010 after Brahim performed a hip-hop routine at the launch of her clothing range at Macy's in New York.

article-2338274-1A3818F2000005DC-290_634x896.jpg

Sweet Mercy: Chifundo James Ciccone, eight, followed close behind her famous mother in a simple but elegant white dress and black cardigan

But little Rocco appeared to be immune to the fashion influence of his mother's current beau as he donned a much more conventional getup.

The son of action movie director Guy Ritchie opted for sensible Nike trainers and grey denim trousers.

Topping his outfit was a white hooded jumper and snap back cap.

While the boy's adopted sister Chifundo was elegant in a white dress and black cardigan as she followed close behind her famous mother.

article-2338274-1A387998000005DC-811_634x904.jpg

Inspiration: Madonna pictured in 1984 during her meteoric rise to fame

her hands look dreadful..

I am sure Live Nation stocks are just about to take a tumble

While the Daily Mail prepares to write the 154952th hands article of the week

Guest Rachelle of London

Personally I think Rocco looks more like M than Lourdes does.

I agree, Lola used to be mini-MAdonna but now shes looking more like her Dad, whereas Rocco is growing into a handsome version of Madonna, his facial structure alone

I agree, Lola used to be mini-MAdonna but now shes looking more like her Dad, whereas Rocco is growing into a handsome version of Madonna, his facial structure alone

Definitely! The heart shaped face and the brows!

Guest Rachelle of London

Definitely! The heart shaped face and the brows!

Yesss! He's definitely a Ciccone!

that classic ciccone chin as well.. i know this sounds weird but i think that bf of lola looks a bit ciccone ish too. just like sean penn has similar features

article-2338274-1A3818EB000005DC-275_634x910.jpg

Wow Brahim looks like a model here ! fantastic shot.

he is a model!

not sure if anyone has seen all the candid shots of Madge by Ricardo Tisci at the MET Gala the other month, but if not: http://instagram.com/p/Y_9k2KHkur/

there are at least 5 or 6 priceless pictures of M., especially one taken at 6am...

Guest Rachelle of London

that classic ciccone chin as well.. i know this sounds weird but i think that bf of lola looks a bit ciccone ish too. just like sean penn has similar features

Yup...he does and Sean Penn looked just like Madonna's Dad, even Chris put that in his book

Wow Brahim looks like a model here !

he is a model!

I don't wanna sound racist or anything but Brahim looks just like any other guy you see in Rio's favelas... just saying... :nocomment: