NYC MSG November 13th

Camacho

Thanks for posting videos & photos from msg. I went to both nyc shows too & they were fully fun. I saw a total of four mdna shows & they were all really good.

I will miss experiencing her live, but I hope she comes back soon & does not take such a long break. No more four years for a new album & new tour!

Idk if it's been discussed but I think there were many more little changes...

The gang bang set was "dirtied up"

The clowns routine was changed a bit during justify in the end

The gang bang "over and over" bit was freshened up a bit and looked better

Idk I can't remember it all right now but there were many notable changes...also the way she ended love spent...no masterpiece :(

I saw her driver walking David and mercy around the 107 section to find their seats. So cute! The whole thing was amazing and as stupid as that PSY's song is, when M does it (just like with LMFAO), I pass it off as fun and it looks cute.

The last time I saw Madonna, was 11 years ago for DWT in Philly (the second night to be specific). Even at that time, being there, in a club box high up in the arena with my family, who were loving Madonna at the time with the Music album btw, it was a wild experience from beginning to end. Just a surreal moment, even with binoculars I couldn't even make out if it was really Madonna on that stage, lol. But somewhere in-between those 11 years I have misplaced the memory and feeling of what it's really like to be at a Madonna concert. And it was fucking great to finally relive that moment again.

During the past few weeks when it started to hit me that I was going to be seeing the Queen again, I thought of the idea of making a t-shirt that I could wear to show. I was excited, wearing it would be a chance to let my fag flag fly, ha, and to be with every other ghey at the concert. I spent days vectorizing an image from the Revolver performance in Illustrator, at the bottom of the image would be text reading, "Queen of Life." It would have been awesome to expose that phrase to the rest of the gheys. But time was running out, just the day before I had finished prepping my silk screen, and on the morning of the concert, I went to go make a test print it came out all blotchy and spotty, and there was nothing I could do in time to fix it. :/ It's a shame cause I was really impressed with the image I created in Illustrator, it was HOT.

After the t-shirt fiasco, I quick hopped in my beat up 2002 Ford Focus to the train station, where I would take the train into NY Penn Station and meet Skin (for the very first time! <3), and head into the concert. Oh boy! That train was slow as fuck. What was supposed to be an hour and half train ride turned into a little more than 2 hours. All because at the Seacacus stop (the last stop in Jersey before NY), the doors wouldn't close. I kept sitting there and sitting, wondering what the hell was going on, until finally someone came on the loud speaker and announced that they were having technical difficulties and had to bring in mechanics to fix the problem. Well 30 minutes went by and they didn't fix jack shit! While I was still waiting, I got a text message from skin saying, "Are you lost? lol." This is where the intense sweating began. Then about 10 minutes later, we had to get off and switch to another train that was heading to NY. As soon as I get on the next train, I get a message from skin saying that if I can't make it, he'll have a backup to take my ticket (both Skin and I were meeting the fabulous Syed aka MadLover before heading into the show). When I got that message I was about to have a panic attack. lol No joke. What if I had gotten there late and missed the show? All that was going through my head was that I had traveled all this way for nothing, and that I would have to take a return trip back to south jersey as a sad panda. But alas, the second train started to move, and before I knew it I had landed in NY, and on time too! (well, kinda)

The show..., well you already know how good it is. It was spectacular. The saying on how no one can put on a better show than Madonna can not be any truer than that. I was so amazed at how intricate the show was. So much detail in planning every little thing. It was so exciting to finally see that opening of life in person. Holy fuck those video screens are some High-Def shit! I literally thought that cathedral in GGW was part of the set, and the castle that's seen in IDGA was legit. I noticed so much more details that I could not witness from pictures and videos. It's just all breathtaking. I was in awe over everything. Even the lighting was massive and off the hook, it was different and set the tone for each and every song. The highlights for me were the opening, GMAYL, OYH, HN, IA, and Celebration.

It just goes to show that Madonna takes the pain away. This album came at the right time in my life. With all the hardships and difficulties I faced in 2011, my life totally turned upside down and onto the right path with MDNA. Seeing this show is great way to top off one hell of a great year for me.

The tour is the album. I get where Guy O was coming from when he said the promo relies in the tour. It's all there. You don't need interviews, TV performances, TV spots, ad campaigns. With a show like this, it ends up creating a story and mapping out the whole era. The proof is in the pudding. It's a shame if you did not get a chance to experience this show, cause your love for the album and this era will increase from viewing it in person. fakt!

It didn't matter that I wasn't in the golden vagina, just being there and finally getting to see it in person is totally worth it. Madonna was so playful with us, and you could just see it in her body language that she was giving it her all and having a fucking blast doing it. She rocked the house, everyone in that audience had their arms up in the clapping away. I couldn't ask to go to a better show those 2 extra songs. Unbelievable! I had magnificent seats too, I was able to see every thing. The tip of the triangle had to have been 20 feet away. I can't thank Skin more than enough, with out him, I wouldn't have the chance to experience any of this. It's a memory worth keeping, and I could not ask for a better person to go with! Thankyou again <3

It's a memory worth keeping, and I could not ask for a better person to go with! Thankyou again <3

Awwww. *tear*

And I knew you were going to make it. :lmao: You made it sound like I was like, "Oh well. Syed is here so at least ill have him to go with." :lmao::lmao: We would have made sure your ass had gotten a cab or something to get the rest of the way. I would have been freaking out also though. I got nervous enough when the train scheduales were all fucked up and didnt match the times listed all because of Sandy.

Oh, and you need to post that footage of you screaming. :lol:

The tour is the album. I get where Guy O was coming from when he said the promo relies in the tour. It's all there. You don't need interviews, TV performances, TV spots, ad campaigns. With a show like this, it ends up creating a story and mapping out the whole era. The proof is in the pudding. It's a shame if you did not get a chance to experience this show, cause your love for the album and this era will increase from viewing it in person. fakt!

It didn't matter that I wasn't in the golden vagina, just being there and finally getting to see it in person is totally worth it. Madonna was so playful with us, and you could just see it in her body language that she was giving it her all and having a fucking blast doing it. She rocked the house, everyone in that audience had their arms up in the clapping away. I couldn't ask to go to a better show those 2 extra songs. Unbelievable! I had magnificent seats too, I was able to see every thing. The tip of the triangle had to have been 20 feet away. I can't thank Skin more than enough, with out him, I wouldn't have the chance to experience any of this. It's a memory worth keeping, and I could not ask for a better person to go with! Thankyou again <3

I am in tears

Thanks for sharing that sweetie. Magnificent review

So happy that you enjoyed it so much! And that after an 11 year wait it was well worth it.

:inlove:

Here's some photos I took:

09.jpg

03-1.jpg

02-1.jpg

04.jpg

Tried to get a shot of me with the stage behind me, but it didn't really work out. Plus there was this asian couple behind us that kept giving me a blank stare every time I tried :/

15.jpg

This was an accidental shot, but it's the only shot of Skin and I together <3

17.jpg

01-1.jpg

13.jpg

8.jpg

05-1.jpg

07.jpg

11.jpg

06.jpg

Skin and I were waiting and waiting to see a celeb, and then finally, Skin shouts to me that he sees Rosie, she was so close to us! Skin even shouted her name and she put her hand out and waved to us! Then a few minutes later Andy Cohen walked right by us, he was like 4 feet from us, I yelled his name and turned and looked, but not at me. I was star struck :lol: I should have gotten the courage to get up and ask for a picture with him, he was that close! My mom was jealous! :lol:

This was the pic of Rosie I took:

16.jpg

I am in tears

Thanks for sharing that sweetie. Magnificent review

So happy that you enjoyed it so much! And that after an 11 year wait it was well worth it.

:inlove:

Damn worth it! And I hope to not wait another 11 years to see her again!

17.jpg

How dare you show my sneaker! *shakes fist* :lmao:

And that ass shot of Madonna on screen is perfect. :lol:

:lmao:

Ah what the hell, I decided to upload the videos on youtube

I took another video of Give It 2 Me, where I ended up facing the camera on me singing "get stoopid." Oh god! :lol:

That clip of Madonna and Psy already has over 1.2 million views. :lol:

yeah all vids related to psy get a lot of views. if anyone ever needs to promote something, just include psy or gangnam style in your video and it'll make things easier ;)

Here's some photos I took:

Tried to get a shot of me with the stage behind me, but it didn't really work out. Plus there was this asian couple behind us that kept giving me a blank stare every time I tried :/

15.jpg

17.jpg

Whoopie - you are made of so much cute! :inlove: From tears to smiles reading your review and seeing your pics.

A Madonna concert brings out the best in all of us. I felt such joy being with fans and sharing the experience and will cherish that as much as seeing M herself.

I love the head shot - I've got so many of myself attempting to do the same thing....not very well :lol:

And the shoe shot...priceless. In amongst everything that goes on and you forget to take a real pic together. I guess there were no girls in your group cause I would have been all over that from the minute we met...photos, photos, photos :lol:

:lol: Oh I so wanted a pic of Skin and I together. But he would have took my phone out of my hand if i tried. :lol: I even told him that If I did take a picture, I would put a big yellow smiley face on top of his head and post it here, but no. Thanks to the front camera on the iPhone, I did manage to sneak a pic, but it's not very good, and Skin would not only murder me if I posted it, but he would also burn our friendship contract.

:lol: Oh I so wanted a pic of Skin and I together. But he would have took my phone out of my hand if i tried. :lol: I even told him that If I did take a picture, I would put a big yellow smiley face on top of his head and post it here, but no. Thanks to the front camera on the iPhone, I did manage to sneak a pic, but it's not very good, and Skin would not only murder me if I posted it, but he would also burn our friendship contract.

What's the deal Skin! Why no photos :angry: You're denying yourself cherished memories and me the pleasure in viewing them. Don't you want to be immortalised like Kydonna and I :inlove:

60689_10151108614291239_93716971_n.jpg

What's the deal Skin! Why no photos :angry: You're denying yourself cherished memories and me the pleasure in viewing them. Don't you want to be immortalised like Kydonna and I :inlove:

60689_10151108614291239_93716971_n.jpg

:lmao: Im cameraphobic!

A. I hate looking at myself in photos.

B. I hate looking at myself in photos.

:lol:

The last time I saw Madonna, was 11 years ago for DWT in Philly (the second night to be specific). Even at that time, being there, in a club box high up in the arena with my family, who were loving Madonna at the time with the Music album btw, it was a wild experience from beginning to end. Just a surreal moment, even with binoculars I couldn't even make out if it was really Madonna on that stage, lol. But somewhere in-between those 11 years I have misplaced the memory and feeling of what it's really like to be at a Madonna concert. And it was fucking great to finally relive that moment again.

During the past few weeks when it started to hit me that I was going to be seeing the Queen again, I thought of the idea of making a t-shirt that I could wear to show. I was excited, wearing it would be a chance to let my fag flag fly, ha, and to be with every other ghey at the concert. I spent days vectorizing an image from the Revolver performance in Illustrator, at the bottom of the image would be text reading, "Queen of Life." It would have been awesome to expose that phrase to the rest of the gheys. But time was running out, just the day before I had finished prepping my silk screen, and on the morning of the concert, I went to go make a test print it came out all blotchy and spotty, and there was nothing I could do in time to fix it. :/ It's a shame cause I was really impressed with the image I created in Illustrator, it was HOT.

After the t-shirt fiasco, I quick hopped in my beat up 2002 Ford Focus to the train station, where I would take the train into NY Penn Station and meet Skin (for the very first time! <3), and head into the concert. Oh boy! That train was slow as fuck. What was supposed to be an hour and half train ride turned into a little more than 2 hours. All because at the Seacacus stop (the last stop in Jersey before NY), the doors wouldn't close. I kept sitting there and sitting, wondering what the hell was going on, until finally someone came on the loud speaker and announced that they were having technical difficulties and had to bring in mechanics to fix the problem. Well 30 minutes went by and they didn't fix jack shit! While I was still waiting, I got a text message from skin saying, "Are you lost? lol." This is where the intense sweating began. Then about 10 minutes later, we had to get off and switch to another train that was heading to NY. As soon as I get on the next train, I get a message from skin saying that if I can't make it, he'll have a backup to take my ticket (both Skin and I were meeting the fabulous Syed aka MadLover before heading into the show). When I got that message I was about to have a panic attack. lol No joke. What if I had gotten there late and missed the show? All that was going through my head was that I had traveled all this way for nothing, and that I would have to take a return trip back to south jersey as a sad panda. But alas, the second train started to move, and before I knew it I had landed in NY, and on time too! (well, kinda)

The show..., well you already know how good it is. It was spectacular. The saying on how no one can put on a better show than Madonna can not be any truer than that. I was so amazed at how intricate the show was. So much detail in planning every little thing. It was so exciting to finally see that opening of life in person. Holy fuck those video screens are some High-Def shit! I literally thought that cathedral in GGW was part of the set, and the castle that's seen in IDGA was legit. I noticed so much more details that I could not witness from pictures and videos. It's just all breathtaking. I was in awe over everything. Even the lighting was massive and off the hook, it was different and set the tone for each and every song. The highlights for me were the opening, GMAYL, OYH, HN, IA, and Celebration.

It just goes to show that Madonna takes the pain away. This album came at the right time in my life. With all the hardships and difficulties I faced in 2011, my life totally turned upside down and onto the right path with MDNA. Seeing this show is great way to top off one hell of a great year for me.

That got me emotional :dramatic:

tumblr_ma0lboGfBu1ruai2n.gif

So glad you both had such a wonderful, memorable, uplifting night! :inlove:

Yes it def would been! At first I thought I spotted you in there with a grey shirt and red hoodie, but then I noticed the pic of you posted here wearing the OBMA shirt and realized it wasn't you. Damn it's hard to see :lol:

Oh and my one complaint that has nothing to do with Madonna. Why is it SOOOOO hard for people to stay in their damn seats for 2 hours to watch a whole show! I was the first seat next to an aisle and constant people walking back and forth, and even in our row having to move out of the way as people went in and out and out and in.

STAY AT YOUR DAMN SEAT AND DONT MOVE BITCHES!!!!! :lol: Why is that so hard?

I know, right? Why are people constantly getting up? Are we playing musical chairs? No one told me! LOL