GIVE it 2 ME + Celebration MASHUP added

TRVC

She should so have ended with "One More Chance"

It would be perfect and the crowd would love it better than anything! And for the performance I want to see her dressed like this :yes:

15dmo05.jpg

luv it! ahe gave it her all :dramatic:

I love it! Dunno what's wrong with you whining bitches. That stage is the greatest stage ever and adorned by the greatest star ever.

Probably the songs she wanted to release as singles. I remember she wanted Candy Shop as the lead, 4 Minutes would've probabaly been second and GI2M and She's Not Me would've been 3rd and 4th. I don't think she cared much for Miles Away...

Anyway...I wish nothing of HC would've been included on this tour! (I actually really like that album, I just think it doesn't fit the theme of this tour at all!) I think she should've added something from ROL or Music instead and Everybody instead of Holiday.

You don't think She's not me and Candy shop fit? Wow.

I think she was trying to add a bit more of a climax to the ending, the benny benassi remix of Celebration is kinda un climax... I agree that the Give it 2 me ending on S&S was the best ending out of all her tours! It gave me goose bumps watching it on the DVD i can only imagine what the engery was like if i saw it live!

GI2M was def a superior climax....both live in person and on the DVD....still, it does't belong in this mix.....A stronger Holiday/Celebration mix (than what was performed on S&S Round 2) would have been perfect....the casual fans would orgasm at having a ultra dance mix of Holiday thrown at them at the very end of the show. Mosy of the people who don't know Celebration don't know GI2M either, so if she were looking for a stronger climax, mashing in an actual hit would have been the surefire solution......

I love it, and although I agree right now it doesn't mesh completely well, it will improve.

I agree that the reason why she's including this as opposed to a 30-year-old song is because in South America Give it 2 Me was a pretty big hit. As said above, the crowd will eat it up.

Yay, another song! Now add Beautiful Killer somewhere...

It would be perfect and the crowd would love it better than anything! And for the performance I want to see her dressed like this :yes:

15dmo05.jpg

Sorry but she should end the show with "B-day song" or a classic like Incredible. A mash up of the two would be perfect. As for the costume she should be naked with heels and purse to pay hommage to the Sex book and a play on the word birthday (suit). She should definitely end it by doing a ping pong show too.

I really like it. Not her best mash up. Would have preferred Hey You / Latte.

It doesn't sound kike a mash up but it's still great! It's feels like a rave, very fancy RAVE ;)

Holiday/Celebration mash-up already happened on S&S Part Duo :inlove:

Yes, but as said above, it wasn't really that strong a mash-up. It was more Holiday with Celebration elements in the music. This could have been a blistering 10 minute epic. Overall, the staging of it is amazing but the megamix hasn't added anything to the end.

That was awesome. The crowd in South America will go bananas if she does it there since it (GI2M) was much more popular over there.

Yes yes and yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was surprised about the mash up. It's pretty interesting how she is now including three hard candy songs throughout the concert. I think she really likes HC & wants to promote her newer material since HC & sticky & sweet live cd were her most recent releases before mdna.

I also like the fact that she refuses to be pressured into playing her mega hits even though I understand why people are pissed a/b the lack of older & more popular songs during the tour. I'm curious to see if there will be other changes, especially for the two upcoming new york concerts!!

I'm so glad she's not doing the never ending finale like she did in the last 2 tours, I was so over it. She's doing something like that during LAP though.

I actuallly think this "never ending finales" work, and this mash up it´s too short: but I hope, in the future she will do more and better ones

Probably the songs she wanted to release as singles. I remember she wanted Candy Shop as the lead, 4 Minutes would've probabaly been second and GI2M and She's Not Me would've been 3rd and 4th. I don't think she cared much for Miles Away...

Anyway...I wish nothing of HC would've been included on this tour! (I actually really like that album, I just think it doesn't fit the theme of this tour at all!) I think she should've added something from ROL or Music instead and Everybody instead of Holiday.

I do think she cared about Miles Away:

Disc two No. Title Writer(s) Producer(s) Length 1. "Dress You Up" LaRusso, Stanziale Rodgers 4:02 2. "Material Girl" Brown, Rans Rodgers 4:00 3. "La Isla Bonita" Madonna, Leonard, Gaitsch Madonna, Leonard 4:02 4. "Papa Don't Preach" Elliot (additional lyrics by Madonna) Madonna, Bray 4:29 5. "Lucky Star" Madonna Lucas 3:38 6. "Burning Up" (from Madonna, 1983) Madonna Lucas 3:42 7. "Crazy for You" (from Vision Quest, 1985) John Bettis, Jon Lind Benitez 3:44 8. "Who's That Girl" (from Who's That Girl, 1987) Madonna, Leonard Madonna, Leonard 3:58 9. "Frozen" (omitted on Belgian pressings) Madonna, Leonard Madonna, Orbit, Leonard 6:18 10. "Miles Away" (from Hard Candy, 2008) Madonna, Mosley, Timberlake, Hills Timbaland, Timberlake, Danja 3:45 11. "Take a Bow" (from Bedtime Stories, 1994) Babyface, Madonna Babyface, Madonna 5:20 12. "Live to Tell" (from True Blue, 1986) Madonna, Leonard Madonna, Leonard 5:51 13. "Beautiful Stranger" (from Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, 1999) Madonna, Orbit Madonna, Orbit 4:20 14. "Hollywood" (from American Life, 2003) Madonna, Ahmadzaï Madonna, Ahmadzaï 4:22 15. "Die Another Day" (from Die Another Day, 2002) Madonna, Ahmadzaï Madonna, Ahmadzaï 4:36 16. "Don't Tell Me" (from Music, 2000) Madonna, Ahmadzaï, Joe Henry Madonna, Ahmadzaï 4:09 17. "Cherish" (from Like a Prayer, 1989) Madonna, Leonard Madonna, Leonard 3:50 18. "Celebration" Madonna, Oakenfold, Green, Gribbin Madonna, Oakenfold (additional production by Green) 3:35

Sorry but she should end the show with "B-day song" or a classic like Incredible. A mash up of the two would be perfect. As for the costume she should be naked with heels and purse to pay hommage to the Sex book and a play on the word birthday (suit). She should definitely end it by doing a ping pong show too.

She has to up her game in order to beat Lady Gaga! That sounds too unoriginal. She should just do more promotion!