Madonna dedicates "Masterpiece" to Gaga. The ultimate diss? Discuss!

Apples388

I think the debate here is whether Madonna is really coming for Gaga or not. There is quite a difference between saying "fat thieving whore with scrotum tits" and "hey bitch, you stole my song, now I'm gonna poke some fun at you."

Madonna is well aware of the titters this was going to cause, but her mistake was probably thinking that Lady Gaga and her fanbase had a sense of humor. As a Madonna fan who has watched the world say she had HIV, accused her of having a baby for attention, stealing children from orphanages, calling her a bad mother and a hideous old slut, I really am embarrassed that this situation is considered an attack by some people. Really.

You don't need to love Madonna to hate Gaga, she's doing well on her own. Even though from the beginning she was marketed as the new Madonna (it ws even printed on the flyers of her first showcases under the Universal contract), ripped off "Vogue" & "Express yourself" in "Alejandro"....Gaga is an insufferable CPW princess whom grew up feeling entitled and couldn't fathom the fact that people disagreed but she calls this bullying when it's all bullshitting. Even Michael Jackson never blew his own horn as much as Gaga does. I just can't fucking stand her victimization, it really is the defense system of spoiled brats who don't have a fucking clue what suffering, struggling and pain really are. If she wants to blame somebody she should blame her parents who lied to her growing up, telleing her she was beautiful and talented, basically lying to her that's why she does not like the truth. As a musician she's average, not more talented than a piano bar singer in a hotel lobby. When she sings at the piano it's not Kate Bush, it's not PJ Harvey during her "White chalk" tour, it's Vonda Sheppard, the ridiculous MOR piano singer in "Ally McBeal". I can't fucking stand her lies and lack of GENUINE humility. You don't need to love Madonna to hate on Gaga because there's plenty to hate in this fraud.

I don't think it was a diss .After all Gaga's face does look like The Mona Lisa circa 2012 or some kind of Picasso's abstract painting that deserves to be hung on the wall in the Louvre waiting to be admired .

I think she was paying her a compliment .

Guest bluejean

How is she not a bully? Anything she does say is undercut but something negative. I don't think Gaga's losing any sleep, or maybe she is, but when I look at Madonna this grown as woman, who wants to position herself as a cultural leader like Gandhi and John Lennon, and she's bringing herself down to this level, for a kii? She can do better and she should feel a responsibility to do so.

Actually while he was out advocating world peace John Lennon was bitch fighting with Paul McCartney. Look up the song 'How Do You Sleep?,' it's on the very same album as 'Imagine.' :lol: Madonna made it pretty clear with all this Elton/Gaga stuff that she is being the better person. Unfortunately the media don't paint it that way and stupid people just believe the tone of articles written rather than what is actually said by Madonna herself. Which so far has only been only TWO negative things about Express Yourself/Born This Way, which is completely warranted since the song was a blatant ripoff. Everything else, whether she meant it or not, has been positive.

Imo Gaga should be grateful that Madonna didn't sue Gaga. That would have been hilarious but I'm guessing she either didn't want to be that mean or didn't want the bad press. How hilarious would it be if Madonna was added as a co-writer to that song :lol:

I'm sorry but calling someone a cunt when they are completely unprovoked is an asshole thing to do no matter the age or "status" of the people involved. Reading through this thread I wonder WTF is wrong with people today??? My God...lol.

I mean really, am I reading that right? It's OK to call someone cunt, fairground stripper with a career that's over because she "puts herself in that position" but calling a song that was practically stolen from you (all the while praising the artist and wishing her well in the next breath) "reductive" is bullying?? How in any way shape or form is it ok to choose people it's ok to bully? And choose people who shouldn't be bullied? What kind of fucked up mentality is that?? :lol: What some claim to be Madonna's "disses" (grow a backbone) are all done with a wink while Gaga's passive aggressive tactic of having her "people" post not so subtle and personal digs at Madonna are done with nothing but vitriol. Madonna hasn't been truly UGLY in the whole thing at all. Gaga has lied (the email). In a sense she insulted Madonna by thanking Whitney Houston for what is essentially her version of Express Yourself (the whole world noticed it....I stayed up for BTW premiere and within hours other celebs and general public were Tweeting like mad about it) and thanking WH for this while in your best Blonde Ambition gear. To me that's a big "fuck you". She then has the nerve to act like the comparisons are just totally ridiculous and "retarded" and felt incredibly HURT by them. To put the cherry on top she has her "people" post not so subtle TRULY and very personal insults about Madonna.....some of which were BEFORE Madonna ever even commented on the situation at all. If she doesn't have her people do it she certainly doesn't try to stop them. And people are saying LG is the victim here??

Because Madonna isn't her only or biggest inspiration. And Gaga has cited her influence on many occasions.

There will be no more threads like this when Madonna stops talking about her

There's no question that Madonna is her number one influence. If you can't see that then, as I suspected for some time, you're being a troll.

Madonna only started talking about her this year and there were threads like this long before that because Gaga has been ripping her off since the beginning. If you can't accept that then, again, I think you're a troll.

It doesn't matter how many albums Gaga sells because Madonna has done everything first and better. Gaga can't ever win this battle so it's time she - and you - gave it up.

Guest bluejean

I'm sorry but calling someone a cunt when they are completely unprovoked is an asshole thing to do no matter the age or "status" of the people involved. Reading through this thread I wonder WTF is wrong with people today??? My God...lol.

I mean really, am I reading that right? It's OK to call someone cunt, fairground stripper with a career that's over because she "puts herself in that position" but calling a song that was practically stolen from you (all the while praising the artist and wishing her well in the next breath) "reductive" is bullying?? How in any way shape or form is it ok to choose people it's ok to bully? And choose people who shouldn't be bullied? What kind of fucked up mentality is that?? :lol: What some claim to be Madonna's "disses" (grow a backbone) are all done with a wink while Gaga's passive aggressive tactic of having her "people" post not so subtle and personal digs at Madonna are done with nothing but vitriol. Madonna hasn't been truly UGLY in the whole thing at all. Gaga has lied (the email). In a sense she insulted Madonna by thanking Whitney Houston for what is essentially her version of Express Yourself (the whole world noticed it....I stayed up for BTW premiere and within hours other celebs and general public were Tweeting like mad about it) and thanking WH for this while in your best Blonde Ambition gear. To me that's a big "fuck you". She then has the nerve to act like the comparisons are just totally ridiculous and "retarded" and felt incredibly HURT by them. To put the cherry on top she has her "people" post not so subtle TRULY and very personal insults about Madonna.....some of which were BEFORE Madonna ever even commented on the situation at all. If she doesn't have her people do it she certainly doesn't try to stop them. And people are saying LG is the victim here??

:clap:

There's no question that Madonna is her number one influence. If you can't see that then, as I suspected for some time, you're being a troll.

Madonna only started talking about her this year and there were threads like this long before that because Gaga has been ripping her off since the beginning. If you can't accept that then, again, I think you're a troll.

It doesn't matter how many albums Gaga sells because Madonna has done everything first and better. Gaga can't ever win this battle so it's time she - and you - gave it up.

Tomato Sauce (as we call him here in Australia) is merely confused. He likes to argue for the sake of arguing which is why one minute he's on Madonna's side and next he's on Gaga's. Spineless much like Gaga.

:rotfl:

You serious Tomato Sauce? This is the woman wearing a BAT ponytail while singing Express Yourself. She's practically an impersonator. These threads will continue for as long as she's in the public eye (which will be only afew more years at most.)

Gaga APPEARS as if she's taking the high road, ketchup, but the fact is, she lets her "monsters" and "creatives" do her dirty work. Like her choreographer (former, I suppose) and the co-producer or co-writer of BTW DJ White Shadow or whatever his name was. And then Elton, of course. They were pretty vicious to Madonna.

THIS. Ketchup, you need a reality check honestly. Gaga is just letting her people doing all the dirty job for her. She KNOW they're doing it, she's probably the one who asked them to because she's too much of a coward to do it herself. And yet she's taking "the high road"? What kind of fcked up logic is that??

You're really a delusional freak. And you're also saying that celebrities insulting Madonna is perfectly ok but Madonna's words on Gaga are SO awful? :manson:

You're finally showing your true colors, it won't be long at this point until you finally admit you're not really a Madonna fan.

Because Madonna isn't her only or biggest inspiration. And Gaga has cited her influence on many occasions.

Yeah riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. Keep lowering yourself, it's hilarious at this point.

In summary - THIS. No matter what, no matter anything else ever, this.

You don't need to love Madonna to hate Gaga, she's doing well on her own. Even though from the beginning she was marketed as the new Madonna (it ws even printed on the flyers of her first showcases under the Universal contract), ripped off "Vogue" & "Express yourself" in "Alejandro"....Gaga is an insufferable CPW princess whom grew up feeling entitled and couldn't fathom the fact that people disagreed but she calls this bullying when it's all bullshitting. Even Michael Jackson never blew his own horn as much as Gaga does. I just can't fucking stand her victimization, it really is the defense system of spoiled brats who don't have a fucking clue what suffering, struggling and pain really are. If she wants to blame somebody she should blame her parents who lied to her growing up, telleing her she was beautiful and talented, basically lying to her that's why she does not like the truth. As a musician she's average, not more talented than a piano bar singer in a hotel lobby. When she sings at the piano it's not Kate Bush, it's not PJ Harvey during her "White chalk" tour, it's Vonda Sheppard, the ridiculous MOR piano singer in "Ally McBeal". I can't fucking stand her lies and lack of GENUINE humility. You don't need to love Madonna to hate on Gaga because there's plenty to hate in this fraud.

Haha! I'm glad somebody else views her in the same way. Undoubtedbly average in terms of talent but shrouded in the Emperor's New Clothes. Lady Caca is what happens when you sprinkle glitter on shit - serious.

. There is quite a difference between saying "fat thieving whore with scrotum tits" and "hey bitch, you stole my song, now I'm gonna poke some fun at you."

yes but you are bullying Gaga to even say the two songs sound similar, to her idiot fans. Remember she cried like a child about it for the cameras and said only a retard (she forgot to give a shout out to the retards in BTW) would think they are the same.

In a sense she insulted Madonna by thanking Whitney Houston for what is essentially her version of Express Yourself (the whole world noticed it....I stayed up for BTW premiere and within hours other celebs and general public were Tweeting like mad about it) and thanking WH for this while in your best Blonde Ambition gear. To me that's a big "fuck you".

Howard Stern said at all the after parties all anyone was talking about was what a cunt Lady Gaga was to pull all that. Everyone in Hollywood must be a bully POOR LADY GAGA WAHHHHH

Also did you notice how everyone called lady gaga on the BTW/EY thing, even people that hate Madonna, yet Gaga stans always have to twist it that it's jealous bullying Madonna fans who care or made the comparison, because to say everyone heard it, then it has to be true.

I have a feeling that something happened between madonna and lady gaga behind the scenes that none of us are aware of. My only guess would be that madonna maybe offered to sing born this way/express yourself together with gaga last year on some award show, and the gaga team snubbed her.

I think it could be a logical explanation for all this.

I have a feeling that something happened between madonna and lady gaga behind the scenes that none of us are aware of. My only guess would be that madonna maybe offered to sing born this way/express yourself together with gaga last year on some award show, and the gaga team snubbed her.

I think it could be a logical explanation for all this.

I think Madonna had it that's all. Imagine somebody eating from fridge and thanking somebody else and the cunty remarks from Dj White Shadow and Lady Starshit did not help. The Elton John/David Furnish trashing of Madonna and giving as an excuse she was mean to Gargamel....Gaga is just a cunt who is used to act in a passive agressive way for a long time. Even that Deadrat thing is linked to Gaga because they are close (and close to Dj White Shadow as well). I don't worry, she's gonna break because she can't handle the discipline a tour requires (she's gonna be completly dead by the end of the BTWT) and the critics that will no matter what attack her more and more. She's just no built for it.

IF Gaga joins her on stage, will it be for EY/BTW? If so, how will she feel performing it with the Little Monsters backdrop Video? :chuckle:

I couldnt be bothered to read every post in this thread but it seems Ketchup is quickly becoming the new GSM ... :lol:

IF Gaga joins her on stage, will it be for EY/BTW? If so, how will she feel performing it with the Little Monsters backdrop Video? :chuckle:

I couldnt be bothered to read every post in this thread but it seems Ketchup is quickly becoming the new GSM ... :lol:

GSM would be saying I have AIDS though, and making fun of my family. Thank god Ketchup has some tact.

I think Madonna should stop giving it/her importance. The reductive comment and the tour mash up say it all, really. No need to take this any further.

subject change indeed! Madonna never said anything that was really awful about Lady Gaga. She's just having fun with the situation because she knows everyone will lap it up like hungry dogs , at the same time being careful not to say anything truly bad about her

Agreed ..

So do you think gaga will perform in front of this? :lmao:

tumblr_m4yb8dUEON1r8n7f7o1_1280.jpg

that backdrop is so cool! that should have been the cover to BTW album! it's kinda funny that Madonna does the little monster thing better than Gaga herself.

I think the debate here is whether Madonna is really coming for Gaga or not. There is quite a difference between saying "fat thieving whore with scrotum tits" and "hey bitch, you stole my song, now I'm gonna poke some fun at you."

Madonna is well aware of the titters this was going to cause, but her mistake was probably thinking that Lady Gaga and her fanbase had a sense of humor. As a Madonna fan who has watched the world say she had HIV, accused her of having a baby for attention, stealing children from orphanages, calling her a bad mother and a hideous old slut, I really am embarrassed that this situation is considered an attack by some people. Really.

I don't think what Madonna has been called in the past is that relevant. What makes it seem like bullying to me is that it has been relentless. Madonna is being snide and not saying anything outright awful, but the persistence of it is what makes it seem like she is targeting gaga and rather maliciously at that. Sure I recognize the humor but enough is enough.