Madonna dedicates "Masterpiece" to Gaga. The ultimate diss? Discuss!

Apples388

Because I spend time on this forum and I have to deal with your lack of knowledge. So I just have to wonder where it all comes from.

It's sympathy and compassion.

I feel for you.

I am a good person after all.

Whatever delusions help you sleep at night :newspaper:

Again the exact same thing can be said about lady-gah-gah. the only difference is that she's a much bigger attention whore than madonna. and one with no sense of humour, backbone, or self awareness.

Of COURSE Gaga is. She is a fucking circus. Gaga has humor, back bone and self awareness. But she's not Madonna. She's not really forthcoming about anything. She's manipulative and disingenuous which is why she's nothing like Madonna.

Guest bluejean

Gaga herself didn't say anything. How is she supposed to control what dumbass dj white shadow says on twitter?

If we're talking about what the unbiased world thinks, it's that Madonna is desperate for attention. Oh and of course the only reason I care is cus I'm a fan of both. I thought Kim looked ridiculous too though with her nicki crusade. These "legends" should be above chasing lessors for homage. It makes them look stupid. In the end nicki came out looking better and in the end gaga will too.

:lmao:

I hardly think Lil Kim was the same as Madonna. She was well and truly forgotten by the time Nicki came on the scene. Madonna may not be relevant to the young crowd but she's one of the biggest touring artists in the world and one of the biggest artists of all time. Lil Kim's a blip on the radar in comparison. Lil Kim was far more aggressive and nasty about it and imo Nicki is already way more famous than Lil Kim ever was. Do you really think Goob could ever become bigger than Madonna?

Nicki is over, Gaga is here to stay ^_^

Hey I never said she wasn't. I was actually all up Gaga's ass once till the shit cleared. I wish the best for her. I just hope her name and M's name figure out a way to seperate themselves forever and we can't do that when she clearly just KEEPS THE FUCK ON!

Hell, I'd make a comment to when the bitch is purposely doing these things. Laurieann Gibson's comment was the nail in the coffin for me.

Oh folx are really riled now lol.

Nicki looks better end of story. When Kim was making such a big deal over it, I said to myself how tacky, Madonna would never do this over Lady Gaga. Oops! Madonna has more tact but it's still just as pathetic. In both cases, Nicki and Gaga have cited Kim and Madonna as influences at the beginning of their careers and beyond. If Gaga didn't intentionally channel Madonna on BTW I believe her. She was shady for sure, but I think she was annoyed. I'm not really defending how she handled it because she could have done it better. Regardless of how Gaga handled it, Madonna brought herself down to that catty level, and she's stayed there since the reductive comment. It's not a good look, and everyone who isn't on this board will agree with me.

Madonna is always desperate for attention, let's be real. She's loving this and the relevancy it's bringing her. She really should be thanking Gaga!

Maybe you should watch playtime is over and see how nicki SHADED KIM EVERY CHANCE SHE GOT IN ALL OF HER UNDERGROUND MUSIC.

and do you even know the ins and outs of hip hop? it's completely different than POP music :lmao: hip hop is about disses and vulgarity. biggie and 2pac made disses about each other time and time again, it's apart of hip hops culture....that's why kim's mixtape was fashioned the way it was.

And PWUH to the person saying nicki is more famous than kim ever was. kim had everything nicki had back in the late 90's and early 00's. She was friends with MANY designers, was always on the red carpet, she's even sung with cindy lauper, her PASTY is ICONIC!!! and, she even won a poll on MTV which talked about women who OWNED the red carpet!

Back to madonna, and that's a bad thing? How are you even a fan of madonna if you don't realize that attention is what she thrives on? It's been the same thing, for years. That dosen't make her desperate, it just makes her madonna.

Responsibility to... kiss Madonna's ass? Like I said previously, Gaga didn't intentionally rip off Express Yourself. When it came out there were videos comparing it to about 10 different songs (which in itself means all the songs it got compared to sound like each other). Madonna was the easiest and most potent comparison. Throughout this entire "feud" Madonna has made herself look catty and Gaga has come off looking mature. There's no denying it's rather pathetic Madonna continues to harp on this, when in the grand scheme of things it isn't that important. But Madonna continues to make it important, which is why I asked who is the master and who is the slave. I don't even know why there's such resistance when half of the people here agree with me Madonna is making herself look stupid.

You're an absolute moron. I've been called an attention whore by many on this forum but it's clearly true that you are the true definition of that. Pathetic. If you were smart you wouldn't be talking so much shit. It's not even maddening in the sense that you're opposing Madonna and supporting CTRL-Zed-Zed. It's simply the fact of the slew of inane comments you make.

Hey I never said she wasn't. I was actually all up Gaga's ass once till the shit cleared. I wish the best for her. I just hope her name and M's name figure out a way to seperate themselves forever and we can't do that when she clearly just KEEPS THE FUCK ON!

Hell, I'd make a comment to when the bitch is purposely doing these things. Laurieann Gibson's comment was the nail in the coffin for me.

Laurieann's comment can't be taken seriously. That was after Gaga fired her. She tried to make Nicki into Gaga and it didn't work.

Maybe you should watch playtime is over and see how nicki SHADED KIM EVERY CHANCE SHE GOT IN ALL OF HER UNDERGROUND MUSIC.

and do you even know the ins and outs of hip hop? it's completely different than POP music :lmao: hip hop is about disses and vulgarity. biggie and 2pac made disses about each other time and time again, it's apart of hip hops culture....that's why kim's mixtape was fashioned the way it was.

And PWUH to the person saying nicki is more famous than kim ever was. kim had everything nicki had back in the late 90's and early 00's. She was friends with MANY designers, was always on the red carpet, she's even sung with cindy lauper, her PASTY is ICONIC!!! and, she even won a poll on MTV which talked about women who OWNED the red carpet!

Back to madonna, and that's a bad thing? How are you even a fan of madonna if you don't realize that attention is what she thrives on? It's been the same thing, for years. That dosen't make her desperate, it just makes her madonna.

Omg... seriously, am I getting a hip hop lesson right now? I know about beefs. Kim had "beef" with Nicki on the grounds that Nicki did not pay "homage" to Kim, when Nicki had, numerous times.

Exactly, which is she why should be thanking Gaga for getting her some headlines ^_^

You're an absolute moron. I've been called an attention whore by many on this forum but it's clearly true that you are the true definition of that. Pathetic. If you were smart you wouldn't be talking so much shit. It's not even maddening in the sense that you're opposing Madonna and supporting CTRL-Zed-Zed. It's simply the fact of the slew of inane comments you make.

You would know INANE wouldn't you.

Laurieann's comment can't be taken seriously. That was after Gaga fired her. She tried to make Nicki into Gaga and it didn't work.

Omg... seriously, am I getting a hip hop lesson right now? I know about beefs. Kim had "beef" with Nicki on the grounds that Nicki did not pay "homage" to Kim, when Nicki had, numerous times.

Exactly, which is she why should be thanking Gaga for getting her some headlines ^_^

You would know INANE wouldn't you.

and I told you to watch playtime is over and then you'll see that WASNT THE CASE, and that's NOT WHY THE FEUD STARTED. that's why you need a damn hip hop lesson.

HERE, I'll just LINK YOU.

and I told you to watch playtime is over and then you'll see that WASNT THE CASE, and that's NOT WHY THE FEUD STARTED. that's why you need a damn hip hop lesson.

HERE, I'll just LINK YOU.

[media=]

[/media]

and LOL!!!! gaga, thankd for headlines??? umm, SHE'S ALREADY GETTING HEADLINES JUST BY BEING MADONNA. the superbowl, olympia, yankee stadium, umm...DID GAGA HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THOSE THOUGH?

sure, or maybe she's just hurt.

Nobody is allowed to have feelings though... :unsure: Wait Kim got "hurt" now I'm interested. Is this about that song they bumped Kim off of or something.

I bet Catsup is some kind of Art Student :lmao: you know, they're actually the WORST

Art professional dear :queenbitch:

I still can't get over the "that's not bullying, that's funny" when Elton calls Madonna an old stripper cunt 'cuz she "puts herself in that position" but the M mashup is bullying as if Gaga...hasn't put herself in that position. :rotfl:

AOC1R.gif

Nobody is allowed to have feelings though... :unsure: Wait Kim got "hurt" now I'm interested. Is this about that song they bumped Kim off of or something.

Art professional dear :queenbitch:

Nicki dissed her multiple times, and kim always ignored it. she was so big on having nicki come out and her support nicki, she didn't care really. it was through a song that kim felt it was great opportunity to bring female rap back in a big way young money had this whole deal that they were going to put out a song with both her and nicki on it out and make this huge video, but they lied to her and left her hanging. after that, nicki started acting really nasty to kim, and by that time kim had enough!

I still can't get over the "that's not bullying, that's funny" when Elton calls Madonna an old stripper cunt 'cuz she "puts herself in that position" but the M mashup is bullying as if Gaga...hasn't put herself in that position. :rotfl:

AOC1R.gif

I already said it's Madonna's position as superior and her relentless "campaign" that make it like "bullying." And I already acknlowedged Gaga is no saint :newspaper:

Nicki dissed her multiple times, and kim always ignored it. she was so big on having nicki come out and her support nicki, she didn't care really. it was through a song that kim felt it was great opportunity to bring female rap back in a big way young money had this whole deal that they were going to put out a song with both her and nicki on it out and make this huge video, but they lied to her and left her hanging. after that, nicki started acting really nasty to kim, and by that time kim had enough!

Ok I did kind of hear this, I think I heard Kim say this in an interview. What was Kim's motive then, would you say? To shut Nicki up or to remind people who tha Queen B is or both

I already said it's Madonna's position as superior and her relentless "campaign" that make it like "bullying." And I already acknlowedged Gaga is no saint :newspaper:

This is stupid & a mockery. Relentless campaign? Wouldn't that fit Elton to M?