Paris Olympia Viewing Thread!

Camacho

the "Revolver" choreography fit like a glove with "DAD". Wow! Love the coat. Gangster Ms. 45 bitch.

Her body/acting was amazing the last two sections...I don't c what was wrong with her speech, except 4 the Greece part :manson:, but I could totally C where she was going...

I don't mind the shortness but the structure of the show was od. :confused:

I don«t know if you noticed but the song je t'aime moi non plus was the oposite of like a virgin! And please switch revolver with beautiful killer/Die Another Day, please, please!

yes we did notice..she had her revenge against that dancer.

I still prefer Revolver, but this was a nice too.

Now, I demand je t'aime moi non plus to be released with that video..

THIS SHOW HAS BEEN PURE MEGATASTIC BLISSWONDERFULNESS!!!

ON TOP FORM, AND HOW FUNNY SHE'BEEN ON JE T'AIME!!! AND HER VOCALS ....

:dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

on a side note, if i'd paid and camped for this 8 songs set i'de be in FUCKINRGASMICHEAVEN!!!

if some of her fans are like some people i understand how can be haters....but who cares...

Her body/acting was amazing the last two sections...I don't c what was wrong with her speech, except 4 the Greece part :manson:, but I could totally C where she was going...

I don't mind the shortness but the structure of the show was od. :confused:

What's wrong with saying greece is collapsing? Its true

I fucking loved it! I'm so glad we got this "smaller scale" version of Vogue cause I wanted to see her dance with the dancers in a line as opposed to on the podium cause it looks better when you see it with the dancers IMHO. I was really hoping for Love Spent and/or Like a Virgin...oh well, everything was amazing ESPECIALLY Beautiful Killer! The crowd seemed to go wild for every song!

rocksteady, on 27 July 2012 - 12:45 AM, said:

Je t'aime... moi non plus was good on her part.

But the male vocals were blah.

The male vocals were playback, original vocals by SERGE GAINSBOURG :confused:

:rotfl:

My friend is at the show and he says that all the people are booing her and asking for a refund !

They called her a bitch !

People are booing her big time in the street !

those fans are already disliking the broadcast, also they were expecting the full setlist. :/