The MDNA Tour pictures thread

Nessie

^There will never be another that comes close. We're lucky to have lived during her reign and to have witnessed her career. I feel bad for those who were here too early or will be here too late. Dramatic truths :dramatic:

^There will never be another that comes close. We're lucky to have lived during her reign and to have witnessed her career. I feel bad for those who were here too early or will be here too late. Dramatic truths :dramatic:

Word

And you're a female from Detroit, I suddenly feel drawn to you :dramatic:

A 54-year-old singer at the top of the game 30 years later. Looking spectacularly in Vegas a couple of days ago

No one in the biz has her work ethic and her consistency, male or female

And the music? That's just as immaculate 98% of the times, still to this day (minus Best Friend)

galleries_lasvegas_503.jpg

You just can't not love her :inlove:

Agree with every word of this and also loved LCD's post too. Both so true. I am proud to be a Madonna fan. We all should be. I often wonder how people can try to deny how amazing Madonna's career is but should instead celebrate how so many of us fans not only understand but am inspired by her.

This thread is just awesome. I think I might like this tour better than any other that I've seen live.

I hope the DVD is spectacular!

:1251: Imagine the awesomeness that a Blu-Ray release for a show like MDNA could amount to . . .

I really hope they keep the editing to a minumum, CT was the other grand Madonna tour of the past 10 years

But they've overdone the editing/effects on the DVD

:1251: Imagine the awesomeness that a Blu-Ray release for a show like MDNA could amount to . . .

I really hope they keep the editing to a minumum, CT was the other grand Madonna tour of the past 10 years

But they've overdone the editing/effects on the DVD

My god, on Blu-Ray this tour would be a mountain shaker.

I love the CT DVD. I am on the fence about the post-production effects and what not. On the one hand, it really gave songs like "Jump" a cinematic quality, on the other, it seemed to strip away some of the intimacy.

My god, on Blu-Ray this tour would be a mountain shaker.

I love the CT DVD. I am on the fence about the post-production effects and what not. On the one hand, it really gave songs like "Jump" a cinematic quality, on the other, it seemed to strip away some of the intimacy.

I can't wait :drama:

I agree on the CT DVD, some parts are actually enhanced, others should have been left untouched. But it does capture the type of show only this woman will put on. No tackiness, no feathers, impeccable taste in the wardrobe department, superb technical elements, real choreos, real dancing talents and vocals you can actually hear. No faint whispering

I think all the photos I have seen from this tour so far have been pretty amazing ! The Blu Ray will be stunning. I can't wait !