The MDNA Tour pictures thread

Nessie

this tour looks as iconic as Blond Ambition to me. could look at pictures/videos all day long. shes just incredible.

Same. I can't get enough. How after 30 years can I still not get enough? I'm spoiled rotten by her and she keeps giving me more.

tumblr_mdaf2rm20i1qbub1po1_1280.jpg

The thing that always strikes me the most is the quality of her skin. We could debate all we want about cheeks fillers for the face and so on. However that is NOT the skin of a 54-year-old woman in any case. She's truly amazing.

I remember going to her room at night on tour to borrow some pimple cream. We would both be in our robes as she gave me some tips on how to take care of my skin on the road.

06a94d3d-620_1569782a.jpg

:inlove:

The thing that always strikes the most is the quality of her skin

We could debate all we want anout cheeks fillers and so on

But that is NOT the skin of a 54-year-old woman

She's truly amazing

I wonder what she does to keep it so fresh. Surely this can't be only healthy food or exercises, right?

I wonder what she does to keep it so fresh. Surely this can't be only healthy food or exercises, right?

Healthy dietary habits, 3 decades of exercise regimes and this of course:

06a94d3d-620_1569782a.jpg

splashnews_Bathing_Suit_4860_post_image_madonna_swimming_marked.jpg

It's known that the sun causes skin cancer and aging of the skin

And for people who get tans artificially it is even worse

Even well-knowing she has gorgeous skin, I still couldn't believe HOW gorgeous it was seeing it up close at the concert. During LAV and Love Spent especially when you can see so much of her. It's porcelain perfection.

It's known that the sun causes skin cancer and aging of the skin

And for people who get tans artificially it is even worse

Yes, but for instance Vitamin D can only be activated naturally by sunlight exposure. So it's not healthy to stay out of the sun all the time. She surely has those vitamins artificially administered by medicine though.

Yes, but for instance Vitamin D can only be activated naturally by sunlight exposure. So it's not healthy to stay out of the sun all the time. She surely has those vitamins artificially administered by medicine though.

Trust me during the summer is very healthy, particularly in certain parts of the world and you know seaside situations. Of course the Vitamin D part I agree, a 20 min walk under the sun in non peak hours or in the winter will help for that. But in the summer and if you're actually on a beach in a bathing suit, a couple of hours of sun will damage your skin, protective cream or not