MDNA PREMIERE IN TEL AVIV: GAY COMA ROOM

acko

Guest boytoyville

I want to save a lot of the show for when I see it live this time but I had to check out the opening. Damn that was amazing.

Guest Not4Pussies

ive only heard EY

seen NKM

and pictures.

dont wanna spoil it too much.

it's gonna be hard. not seeing her until Oct.

ive only heard EY

seen NKM

and pictures.

dont wanna spoil it too much.

it's gonna be hard. not seeing her until Oct.

I know right?? I'm trying to stay away but it's sooo hard!! Maybe if she was less fabulous I could do it.

Guest Not4Pussies

I know right?? I'm trying to stay away but it's sooo hard!! Maybe if she was less fabulous I could do it.

yes, i click on some videos, watch the first 3 seconds and then i stop them. lol

IKR

I think she looks hot in the cheerleader outfit. :shy:

Me Too ! It's super cute !

Couldnt disagree more. I think its cute as hell.

I Loooooove this outfit ! I want to wear to to my office on Casual Fridays !!!

I said much better ;)

Don't give her such a hard time out the gate. The show looks amazing - pretty hard to deny that.

I know right ! I mean the whole show looks FANTASTIC ! I thought you wanted you MDNA spoiler -free until Nov ?

yes, i click on some videos, watch the first 3 seconds and then i stop them. lol

Isaac we need to get in the pit. I don't know how we are going to do it but it must happen.

Guest Not4Pussies

the show's director is Michel Laprise from Cirque du Soleil

no Jamie King and it's very evident!

Guest Not4Pussies

Isaac we need to get in the pit. I don't know how we are going to do it but it must happen.

but how? i still dont have tix for the 10/11

what can we do?

but how? i still dont have tix for the 10/11

what can we do?

I don't know!! I mean are they going to sell these? Were these sold already? I'm so confused. We have to see how other people get them when she tours the US and copy them. We have til October to figure this mess out.

I can't even .....It's LIFE. It's so FRESH and BRAND NEW !

I mean so fucking what if she looks a bit tired.( She looks fierced to me ! ) The woman is 50+ and she is bringing LIFE on stage . She has been rehearsing for months to give us a good show and she has delivered !!!

I can't wait . Just can't wait for 4th June !

:dramatic:

:dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic:

QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN QUEEN!!!

The "No Fear", the Girlie Show, the "Too Old" newspaper clipping in the NKM interlude. Is that Beyoncé @ one point?!

I don't want to watch any videos because I want to see the show not knowing what to expect. However, my time to see her is so far away. I don't know if I can do it. I watched the video with GGW, EY, GMAYL & TUTR and that was supposed to be it. I'm going through all the pages and see all these videos. I stare at each one I come across awhile thinking "should I?" and then scroll past. But then I see JML. I couldn't resist. I said to myself I would watch the first 30 seconds for a taste. Before I knew it I'd watch the whole thing. I couldn't turn away. Absolutely breathtaking and captivating.

We really are spoiled bitches. We worship the hardest working greatest popstar on the planet.

Madonna makes me proud time and time again. :headbang:

Someone pointed this out on Tumblr :shock: The resemblance in attire of that Madonna comic to one of her tour costumes

tumblr_m4x7eoXGef1rqoshqo1_250.jpgtumblr_m4x7eoXGef1rqoshqo2_250.jpg

What is that comic from anyway?

I don't want to watch any videos because I want to see the show not knowing what to expect. However, my time to see her is so far away. I don't know if I can do it. I watched the video with GGW, EY, GMAYL & TUTR and that was supposed to be it. I'm going through all the pages and see all these videos. I stare at each one I come across awhile thinking "should I?" and then scroll past. But then I see JML. I couldn't resist. I said to myself I would watch the first 30 seconds for a taste. Before I knew it I'd watch the whole thing. I couldn't turn away. Absolutely breathtaking and captivating.

God, I'm the same. I feel guilty now....someone punish me :comp: