MDNA Setlist [SPOILERS] Latest rumors, leaks, news, etc...

rocksteady

I waited lord knows how many hours to get home and watch these videos and that piece of shit deleted them? They're far away shots with awful quality, why in the world would he delete these???

Is MIA M.I.A for GMAYL - like is her bit in it and does she also have a backdrop video appearance? She seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth since the finger :sneaky:

Omg so Madonna brought Kazaky with her on tour?!

Where are you watching all of this? Everything says that Guy Oseary Entertainment is a little bitch who's going around deleting everything...

Where are you watching all of this? Everything says that Guy Oseary Entertainment is a little bitch who's going around deleting everything...

No I was just going by that pict and what some peeps have said.

I'm trying not to watch much, it's much better that way.

Guest ditaluver

i really dont understand why the fuck they let in reporters for promotion then go around deleting it????

what a fucking mess that man is

try this go t0 24:20

http://bidur.nana10.co.il/Article/?ArticleID=900170

i really dont understand why the fuck they let in reporters for promotion then go around deleting it????

I don't know if any of that was reporters footage tbh... I think it was bootleg footage that leaked to Israeli media.

But I agree he's a total mess regardless. lol

I love that you and I passionately hate Guy O :lmao::inlove:

I don't think they let in reporters. The camera crew from the day prior shot from outside of the stadium via the screens as the fence was visible. The new footage today looks far away, like it was a worker shooting inside the stadium & perhaps selling it to the media.

Some people are saying they are deleting the footage because of the contract they have with Conan for the exclusive.

Guest ditaluver

i dunno. i didnt get a chance to see all the other clips. just this new report had some pretty clear fantastic footage...but regardless....its generating BUZZ...and we all know of people here who have seen the footage and bought more tickets to more shows

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT? nothing.

if i could i would kick that man in the dick

ps these clips arent going to ruin the conan exclusive. they're low quality for fucks sake.

guy, you piece of shit. stop pissing off the fannnnnnnnnns

Guy O seriously spends his time deleting LQ bootleg crap that only us obsessed Madonna fans, who are obviously already going to the concert, are interested in. Seriously, he's the worst. Where's Freddy?

i dunno. i didnt get a chance to see all the other clips. just this new report had some pretty clear fantastic footage...but regardless....its generating BUZZ...and we all know of people here who have seen the footage and bought more tickets to more shows

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT? nothing.

if i could i would kick that man in the dick

ps these clips arent going to ruin the conan exclusive. their low quality for fucks sake.

guy, you piece of shit. stop pissing off the fannnnnnnnnns

:lmao::bow:

Guest ditaluver

Guy O seriously spends his time deleting LQ bootleg crap that only us obsessed Madonna fans, who are obviously already going to the concert, are interested in. Seriously, he's the worst. Where's Freddy?

shit ill take angela back at this point.

anyone is better than him, he's so disconnected

ive never seen so many people have such hatred....a lynch-mob mentality...if you will :)

Guest DancefloorConfessor

Did they really think that rehearsing in an open air stadium with so many apparent areas from which people outside the stadium can view and record what is going on that these videos were not going to be all over the internet? Unbelieveable how those in charge don't understand the free publicity of these videos being available.

Oh my god. Thanks for that. 5 more days ! I can not wait !!!!!!

OMG that stage is epic! it kills!

its classic madonna, stylish, classey, stunning...is she a cheerleader or a bandleader? lol i cant believe those stairs! haha the screens! the lights

everyone will know why she is the QUEEN for sure!

I was watching BA clips the other day and I couldn't help but think that I really miss the theatrical aspect of her concerts. I'm so glad it's back! This is going to be amazing.

I was watching BA clips the other day and I couldn't help but think that I really miss the theatrical aspect of her concerts. I'm so glad it's back! This is going to be amazing.

I watched BA yesterday and was thinking the same thing. I miss so much her acting in the performances.

THIS section:

LIKE A VIRGIN

LIK E A PRAYER

LIVE TO TELL

OH FATHER

PAPA DONT PREACH

I mean... she should got an oscar for this section, really.

PS: This is the most sacred section tour EVER! Sorry MDNA, you can be life, but you don't stand a chance with this section.

I watched BA yesterday and was thinking the same thing. I miss so much her acting in the performances.

THIS section:

LIKE A VIRGIN

LIK E A PRAYER

LIVE TO TELL

OH FATHER

PAPA DONT PREACH

I mean... she should got an oscar for this section, really.

PS: This is the most sacred section tour EVER! Sorry MDNA, you can be life, but you don't stand a chance with this section.

You read my mind. That entire section is like an out of this world SEXY religious experience. :dramatic:

Indeed! And she's actually telling a story, it all makes sense.

I hope that's the case of MDNA, and I'm feeling that I'll not be disappointed!

Indeed! And she's actually telling a story, it all makes sense.

I hope that's the case of MDNA, and I'm feeling that I'll not be disappointed!

Judging by the songs and what we've seen so far, Act 1 definitely seems like a thought out story... An angry story of revenge, being a naughty girl and papas not preaching