Tour Stage set-up

promise to try

:lmao: Please report back and estimate what time she's going to take her daily dump, thanks :lol:

I was actually calculating that. Not that it was much of a calculation. She takes two dumps a year in case you didn't already know.

I was actually calculating that. Not that it was much of a calculation. She takes two dumps a year in case you didn't already know.

I was just asking this last night! What do you think Madonna's shits look/are like?? Solid little bunny poops? Hard logs? Soft spitters???

I was just asking this last night! What do you think Madonna's shits look/are like?? Solid little bunny poops? Hard logs? Soft spitters???

Yeah I noticed. I think their solid little gold bombshells of life.

It varies. Now that she's going on tour it's going to come out like a slushie. She gets diarrhea every time she goes on tour.

Guest Not4Pussies

didnt she say once back when she was Esther that she tends to eat things that don't have to take a shit.

Oh my God...

*PLOP*

I'm heartly sorry.. *WHOSH*... for having offended thee...

And I detest... *PLOP PLOP*.. all my sins...

Because I dread the loss of... *PLOP*

But most of all... *WHOOSH*

Because I love the... *PLOP*

And I want so badly *PLOP PLOP*..

To be good...

*FLUSH*.....

... It's so HYPNOTIC...

^ what's the logic in that?! Shitting normally is healthy! :lol:

I actually bet she has big healthy shits tbh, no athlete shits like a constipated rabbit.

This reminds of a story told by Scottish TV presenter Muriel Grey. When she was backstage at Live Aid, Madonna's guards tried to clear everyone whilst M used the portaloo. I think Muriel was with Midge Ure and they both told the guards where to go and sat outside making farting noises. :p

What are those patterns on the ground? Are they supposed to light up or something, like in the superbowl? Arent people going to stand on them?

its a floor dude....

a floor....