GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

Unless they've been hacked I'd believe it. Madonnatribe would be risking a lot if this was not true!

It's all so LAST MINUTE. Like literally. Vevo talked to Madonnarama today and said it was happening, this was just a few hours ago. Why the hell would they just put the brakes on it all of a sudden? FOR A REMIX VERSION of the song? Wtf.

I'm prepared for it to be true, but how stupid. Releasing a remix version of Girls Gone Wild first?! :confused: This needs to happen now, I mean GMAYL is toast. Just when you thought things were going right. OH WELL.

Guest Not4Pussies

it's probably true.

and yeah everything seemed to be going right and they always have to rain on our parade.

and a remix version?

If it is true then this cancellation comes from way up above, and by that I mean DEMONNA herself. I wouldn't be surprised if everything was okayed by all minions but DEMONNA was not involved and the second she found out she went all, "What? Fuck that shit! They're not getting it this early. Make 'em wait. Let's give them a REMIX instead of the real thing."

Oh DEMONNA how you despise us so :lmao:

maybe they think releasing single version now on Vevo will hurt the sales/downloads?

yeah it could be a little revenge for the early leak of GMAYL too..LOL!

Madonna: I release it when I AM READY to release it bitches!

What? Oh hell no! Why the hell is this changing now?

And as for RuRu, I love Sharon Needles. Phi Phi is a cute boy but he's a little bitch. Oh and I love Latrice and the Cher impersonator especially what he wore in the last episode...the Florence look was awesome!

Th POWER of DEMONNA!

madonna.jpg

MADEENA would have let this premiere go ahead so she can go to heaven as it is a good deed which would have balanced out her bad deed from last night (adultery - fucking Brahim).

I guess we should have been wary of the fact that no one from her camp announced anything - no Guy O twitter, no mention on Madonna.com

For once, neutrocks was actually *gasps* RIGHT about something! :rotfl:

Was it, like ever even officially announced/promised or was all this just fan rumours + Benassi tweet?

It was close to being official as possible, I mean HitsDailyDouble isn't Star Magazine, they don't post stuff on their RUMOR MILL for nothing. And Vevo didn't deny PerezHilton's tweet either... IDK. It's a clusterfuck. This song needs to be out NOW.