GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/23/exclusive-details-on-madonnas-girls-gone-wild-music-video/

Exclusive details on Madonna’s “Girls Gone Wild” – Music & Video

Yesterday, website HitsDailyDouble posted a rumour that said VEVO would release a lyric video of Madonna’s new single “Girls Gone Wild”.

After all the gossip and doubt, Madonnarama can finally confirm that it’s true!

A VEVO spokesperson told Madonnarama…

As of right now, we are planning to premiere the lyric video to Madonna’s new single “Girls Gone Wild” tomorrow on VEVO

We can also give you a taste of what it’s like!

Girls Gone Wild” opens up the way “Like a Prayer” (the album) closes: with an “Act of Contrition” spoken by Madonna.

The snippet included in the iHeartRadio MDNA megamix doesn’t really do the song justice.

The beat of this song is simply insane!

It’s the most danceable pop song you’ve ever heard!

We can expect the remixes to kill everything.

It’s all about a good girl wanting to have fun on the dance floor(“in the zone”) accepting her status of bad girl… and it’s a little autobiographical too: “I know good girls don’t misbehave, but I’m a bad girl anyway”.

Still, towards the end, Madonna whispers “Forgive me”

"In the Zone?" How fitting then that the pic in the VEVO APP is a still from the MATM video

Excuse me why haven't YOU done this to me YET? I should ban you for this offense and CONDEMN you to an eternity under my rimming CHAIR! :evil:

Then ban me baby. I don't want something casual. Put me under that rimming chair n i'll get straight ta werk!

Oprha dun like dat.

oprah.gif

You need something like this:

oprah.gif

Just with a little more enthusiasm in your face.

Recreating this legendary moment in Oprah's career tbh.

mPr2a.gif