GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

I don't know why I am asking, but why the hell hasn't anyone from Madonna's camp made an announcement? I've noticed Madonna.com rarely even updates something new until it ALREADY happened or moments before. You'd think they'd want to at least give people heads up on the official site and her facebook account instead of waiting til it's already out. I see so many artists on FACEBOOK who will mention at least a week in advance when they have something new, and sometimes they will daily send out a reminder.

I don't know why I am asking, but why the hell hasn't anyone from Madonna's camp made an announcement? I've noticed Madonna.com rarely even updates something new until it ALREADY happened or moments before. You'd think they'd want to at least give people heads up on the official site and her facebook account instead of waiting til it's already out. I see so many artists on FACEBOOK who will mention at least a week in advance when they have something new, and sometimes they will daily send out a reminder.

oh neutie who gives a flying fuck.

let's forget about THAT, and dance our lives away.

No but seriously, just enjoy what we have, a new song, that's gonna make you shit your pants.

So let's not go on with these "why no announcement" tangents. tks. the management.

Guest groovyguy

Can anyone watch this? GGW is on the Vevo playlist but the video is not available in my region.

http://www.vevo.com/watch/playlist/girls-gone-wild/082bb6d3-ba40-409d-ab22-519145dc8f3d#0

1 Comment:

"...Her music is metaphorical. She's talking about her faith in Jesus, but she does it in an artistic allegorical way. Lots of her music is displayed like this."

Guest I'llTeachYouHowTo...

Can anyone watch this? GGW is on the Vevo playlist but the video is not available in my region.

http://www.vevo.com/watch/playlist/girls-gone-wild/082bb6d3-ba40-409d-ab22-519145dc8f3d#0

1 Comment:

"...Her music is metaphorical. She's talking about her faith in Jesus, but she does it in an artistic allegorical way. Lots of her music is displayed like this."

not madonna. they're talking about some bitch called 'lights'. :angel:

ah, i hate that it's premiering so late. i have to be up at 5am. :thumbsdown: someone please, PM me when it goes up so i can hear it before work in the morning!

Guest groovyguy

not madonna. they're talking about some bitch called 'lights'. :angel:

ah, i hate that it's premiering so late. i have to be up at 5am. :thumbsdown: someone please, PM me when it goes up so i can hear it before work in the morning!

Thanks.

oh neutie who gives a flying fuck.

let's forget about THAT, and dance our lives away.

No but seriously, just enjoy what we have, a new song, that's gonna make you shit your pants.

So let's not go on with these "why no announcement" tangents. tks. the management.

Ohhh Whoopiedeedoo! :horn: Don't you worry your pretty little head. No "tangent" on my part. I'm just floored how the official site is still shit for updates until after the fact. I know I shouldn't be surprised, but you'd think they'd clue the fan base into what's happening next. At least post something on the Facebook page. Other artists/bands that have been around as long as Madonna utilizes their official site and official facebook page to alert their fans of what's new... well in advance.

Can't enjoy something that isn't out yet, so nothing wrong with discussing the obvious until the song is available. You know people will be shitting their pants if the song doesn't make it on VEVO. ;)

Granted they still suck big time, but they have been a little better this era. I got FB updates first from their account regarding album cover and an ICON email re track list....and I really loved all the FB updates/photos about the SB performance in real time.....

The song coming in a matter of hours?

Where's whoopie baby, you be Beyoncé, I'll be Oprah. oh oh. break it down.

tumblr_lyvvu1vL8x1qjqdvno1_500.gif