GIRLS GONE WILD: TODAY AT NOON ET

Ai Papi Si.

I wonder why she is focusing her sound on generic 90s dance beats. Is it the future of music? :|

The song is ok, could be better with a different production.

Guest bluejean

:lol:

you've heard 2 out of 15 new songs. Chicken Litteling is not necessary. Just wait.

3 actually, plus 1 snippet of a 4th song. I do think the people who aren't loving what we've heard will probably at least like the Orbit songs.

So much

DebbieDowner1.jpg

In this thread.

:lol: i was gonna say that.

anyway we heard 3-4 songs out of 15 from this album. some of them are semi-meh, but so far it sounds like a good album.

OMG the song is rancid, I want the Madonna who made songs like Who's That Girl And Where's The Party! This song sounds nothing like those Gems, After Where's The Party, it just ended abruptly for Madonna, and I have been waiting ever so patiently for it to regain???? I want Madonna to only work with Shep Pettibone! Who made this song, the Spice Girls????

You need your fucking head examined!!! Madonna's work only got better after Where's The Party. How can you say that everything after WTP sucked, then say you want Shep Pettibone back? Sweetie, some of Madonna's best work was done by Shep and was created after WTP.

Suck it up.

Guest astonishing!

I can see the pattern now, first the uhhhs and the ahhhs then the bitching mode then the video will be released and it gets universal praise and uhhs and ahhhhs then the bitching again. Just like GMAYL.

Followed by nostalgic praise when she releases the next album..

Guest bluejean

People are bitching and moaning saying the song is a disaster and are now starting to appreciate the HC era :lmao: i dont know if there's anyone who likes it at tribe. OH WELL

Fucking hell. Are these the same people who hated Celebration and thought Broken was brilliant?

Guest bluejean

You need your fucking head examined!!! Madonna's work only got better after Where's The Party. How can you say that everything after WTP sucked, then say you want Shep Pettibone back? Sweetie, some of Madonna's best work was done by Shep and was created after WTP.

Suck it up.

I think they were joking surely?

I love the song, once again I think people had their expectations a little too high. Do I see this smashing? Not really, but I do love it way more than GMAYL.

I hope the video is great, it will probably make me appreciate it even more.

Fucking hell. Are these the same people who hated Celebration and thought Broken was brilliant?

I didn't like much Celebration and i LOVED Broken! :lol:

Me too, but i'm not expecting to be impressed by her current music. With GMAYL and GGW it's pretty clear the sound she embraced, and it's basically the sound of Celebration (90s generic dance base with fun lyrics). In this regard (pure dance music) COAD sonds way more avant garde.

The reason you people are not "impressed" is because you can let go and see thing for what they are and are often referring to her past work for comparisons. Nothing is going to be as great as "Hung up" or "Frozen" shit even those songs were enough at the time. Just enjoy or don't but enough with the drama.

Guest HaveASit

Come on, guys! Stop the drama. When she released GAYL, a lot of people didnt like it because the song wasn't eurodance directly and obvius made for the Super Bowl. It flopped. Now, she releases a very catch and disco directly song to revive her vibe. Thats what she needed to do, a DISCO song to become a huge and easy hit, some music for the generic public goes wild in the club. There will be deeper and more egde songs in the full album.

By the way, I love it.

Edited by Matheus

The reason you people are not "impressed" is because you can let go and see thing for what they are and are often referring to her past work for comparisons. Nothing is going to be as great as "Hung up" or "Frozen" shit even those songs were enough at the time. Just enjoy or don't but enough with the drama.

Ok dave. :)

Oh my god, some of the people on this forum :lol: I think all this bitching and moaning is just hilarious :lmao: "SHE'S OVER!" "THIS SONG IS GENERIC!" "SHE'S GONNA FLOP!" :rotfl: People need to smoke a big old fatty and just chill the fuck out for a bit. Wait until the album comes out before you say her career is over :rotfl:

what is 'over' ?

i can't stand any of her songs post confessions. i try hard to like them, but they do nothing for me. in fact, those songs are really atrocious and unworthy. masterpiece was a glimmer of hope, but ggw is disappointing, to be kind..

i can't stand any of her songs post confessions. i try hard to like them, but they do nothing for me. in fact, those songs are really atrocious and unworthy. masterpiece was a glimmer of hope, but ggw is disappointing, to be kind..

If you are here it means there is still hope. Hold on a bit and give MDNA a chance. :)

Just listened to GGW. It does sound something that Cascada would bang out. Fluffy europop with mindless lyrics. I'm sorry but this isn't a strong single either.

I think the camp boys will like it and it will go down great at a gay club but as a general single this one is nothing special. It could be Jessie J, Rihanna or a Perry clone.

Lola really is the apple of her eye and it just sounds like M is writing to appeal to her.

I really think I need to drink more wine. Burgundy is fine. I'll drink the bottle. Every drop.

Oh dear! Where do I start? Dated production - sounds like Celebration, terrible vocals - did

she phone them in? Lack of a big chorus. The whole thing is so flat and unispired.

It's sounds so generic that anyone could be singing it. I hope they havent

planned an 18 month campaign for MDNA. I have a feeling this era won't last very long.

If you are here it means there is still hope. Hold on a bit and give MDNA a chance. :)

that's true. i even didn't like erotica and bedtime stories, and she came back with 4 back to back fabulous (imo) albums (ROL-M-AL-COADF). so, you never know..