Madonna Super Bowl thread

Guest Not4Pussies

He's the singer from LMFAO! He kind of needed to be there!

But I thought it was deliberate she was kicking around - I thought it was meant to be a goofy move like an Ali G breakdance because she rotates at the end and gets up carries on. That's the point of them. They try and do the cool moves but they're taking the piss.

I know he is, I'm just saying they should have given him something to do. Madonna barely interacts with him therefore he just is there. :dazed:

when she sung open your heart i found it to be very profound. shes telling the red blooded americans to open their heart to her.. to forgive her for turning her backs on them when they needed her most

Rider-Waite_VII_The-Chariot_large.jpg

ok...

This card depicts a war chariot of square form,surmounted by a starry canopy sustained by for columns. Upon this chariot advances a conqueror armed with a cuirass and carrying both sword and scepter. He wears a crown from which rises three pentagrams,or golden stars with five points. The square car symbolizes the material world vanquished by the work of the will. The four columns supporting the canopy represent the four quadrants of heaven which surround the conqueror. They also represent the four elemental kingdoms that have submitted to the master of the scepter and the sword. Upon the square front of the chariot is pictured a sphere sustained by two outspread wings;symbol of the immortal flight of the soul through the infinitude of space and time. The sacred serpent at the conqueror’s brow signifies the possession of that intellectual light which makes clear all the arcana of fortune. A T-square and two try-squares are traced upon the cuirass. The T-square,or Tau,symbolizes virile force,and the two try-squares indicate the rectitude of judgment that enables the conqueror to direct this force either to right or left,into mental or physical power as occasion demands. two sphinxes,one white and the other black,are harnessed to the car. A sphinx indicates the passage of time. The white sphinx signifies fortunate periods,and the black sphinx signifies periods of adversity;both of which serve the soul victorious over the ordeals met in its pilgrimage of eternal progression.

is this complete concept of vogue? really?

Guest groovyguy

http://drownedmadonna.com/index/item/587-madonna-turned-to-philip-treacy-again-for-the-super-bowl.html

Madonna turned to Philip Treacy again for the Super Bowl

Madonna turned to the talents of Irish milliner Philip Treacy for her flamboyant Super Bowl look. Madonna wore an intricate gold headpiece that was custom made to complete her gladiator look. The piece was encrusted with diamonds and based on designs by Riccardo Tisci. It is rumoured to have taken several days to assemble, and has received praise worldwide for its meticulous design.

Madonna's association with Philip Treacy goes back further than a decade. In 2001, she caused outrage when she was pictured sporting a €1,200 hat he had made from the pelts of five foxes.

Source: Herald.ie.

That's the most annoying crap since Eamon & FRANKEE.

My GOD thank you for some sense.

Yes, we're happy she's back and yes we're happy a lot of other people apart from the internet gay loons are happy she's back but let's get some perspective -

THIS RAPPER/"STRAIGHT ACTING" SHIT is....... uhm... SHIT!

Thank you

Good night

(Drowned World Tour 2001 tribute)

Guest boytoyville

Her recent interview with Carsen Daily was great. Funny he said he was pissed at MIA and she appologized to Madonna. Madonna said that M.I.A. still has her head in the sand. lol

Caitlin Moran, a columnist in The Times dedicated her whole TV review page to Madonna's performance. Unfortunately, the online version is behind a paywall and I'm not going to copy it out as it's so long but it ends with:

I felt an almost tearful gratitude that the fabulous f***ing bith is still at it, 30 years on. Imagine the alternative. It would have just been... some ... men... in ... some trousers.... singing stuff

1 week from the superbowl now, I can say that this performance is one of her best. Really, it was a huge, happy and pure classic Madonna performance!!!! Thx god we had the superbowl and we can be distracted from the corny "lead" single gmayl... pLease Madonna, next... :dramatic:

her superbowl performance is having a cery mibimal effect on the single GMAYL..clearly as the single is plunging everywhere and they dont seem to care at all..WTH.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Me too!!! Just today someone made that mistake and i went postal. :rant:

I wish they taught that to me in school, honestly it would be so useful in my life.

U know when MJ & Janice fans make comments like this:

cfr. Super Bowl

I like that even though MJ performed in broad day light, without special effects, and other artists to back him up (well except slash), made such an epic show. That proves that a real artist doesn't need all that flash and stuff to make a great show. A real artist IS the show :) Like MJ

I couldn't take my eyes off him in this video. And I'm usually not amazed by "stars", but MJ is an exception. He made history over and over again.

U just gotta barf. The delusion of it all, he came out flying through a video screen :lmao: he had a dozen dancers & explosions, um hello :lmao:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I like that even though MJ performed in broad day light, without special effects, and other artists to back him up (well except slash), made such an epic show. That proves that a real artist doesn't need all that flash and stuff to make a great show. A real artist IS the show :) Like MJ

I couldn't take my eyes off him in this video. And I'm usually not amazed by "stars", but MJ is an exception. He made history over and over again.

Oh God, shut the fuck up :rotfl:

I wish they taught that to me in school, honestly it would be so useful in my life.

You mean like the difference between a car and a bus? Or maybe the difference between a whale and a dolphin?

Guest ditaluver

bill o'reilly took a poll with a massive amount of people - 1000 to be exact - and 76% said her performances was BORING

24% enjoyed it.

hahaha 1000 stupid people out of 114 million. are you serious bill?

:lmao: