Girls Gone Wild Tour? I Don't Give A Tour?

IslandBreeze

They should just call it The Girlie Show :lol:

I love it! I'll finally get to see it live! LOL.

like the "I'm a Sinner Tour" but I think it'll be "LUV Tour" or "Girl Gone WIld Tour".

but I have to say that the names she's chosen previously have always been a surprise to me.. never was good at predicting them.

I wouldn't be surprised if she carries on with the abbreviation theme as it is very much of this era - WE, MDNA, LUV etc. but I think she may come up with something creative and surprising which incorporates the album title with something about live performance. I don't know. I need to think a bit.

But even something as simple as

MDNALive12

Would be good enough as it plays up the album title, "Madonna Live" and both the year 2012 and the fact that it's her 12th studio album in one hit.

I wouldn't be surprised if she carries on with the abbreviation theme as it is very much of this era - WE, MDNA, LUV etc. but I think she may come up with something creative and surprising which incorporates the album title with something about live performance. I don't know. I need to think a bit.

But even something as simple as

MDNALive12

Would be good enough as it plays up the album title, "Madonna Live" and both the year 2012 and the fact that it's her 12th studio album in one hit.

x2008dvdcover1.jpg