Tour 2012

Guest groovyguy

What about Tibet? :1251:

HAHAHA Even in Tibet. If she goes there I sure hope she likes the taste of Yak milk !

If she tours Asia, I think she will likely bring her show to Bangkok, Singapore, Manila and Taiwan.

Posted Image

Well am in Bangkok so that would be COOL !

I found this on www.celebitchy.com. It's from her Newsweek interview . they asked her about the high price of her tour tickets and the queen responded :-

ouring has become the bulk of Madonna’s business (the last tour grossed $408 million, the most ever for a solo artist) since the music industry went belly up and consumers stopped buying records. She’s not ready to talk about specific plans for this go-round, but it’s safe to assume that her ticket prices will continue to be astronomically expensive, Great Recession be damned. “So start saving your pennies now,” she says, sounding annoyed that any-one would suggest these prices are prohibitive. “People spend $300 on crazy things all the time, things like handbags. So work all year, scrape the money together, and come to my show. I’m worth it.

I will start scraping !

Guest bluejean

I'm guessing dates for Australia won't go on sale after the Superbowl if they're in November/December (that's if they even happen)

I'm guessing dates for Australia won't go on sale after the Superbowl if they're in November/December (that's if they even happen)

My reputation depends on her coming.....I've told anyone who will listen!

Look, I'm certain this is it for us....I just know it. Anyway, I too think tickets will go on sale later. Have you heard any news of M's 'comeback' in the Australian media. I searched for anything about the song premiere and finally found that in Sydney it will premiere Saturday, 1 am on 106.5. I don't listen to the radio, so don't know about the non Clearview channels.

So excited! :thumbsup:

BILLBOARD.BIZ: Business Matters: Is Madonna Behind Live Nation's Stock Surge?

Febuary 03, 2012

By Glenn Peoples, Nashville

Live Nation Stock Jumped After Madonna Tour Announcement

Are investors excited about Madonna's upcoming tour? Or are they increasingly convinced the concert business has left its troubles behind? Maybe a bit of both.

Live Nation's stock jumped 3.4% Friday following reports that tickets for the singer's 2012 tour would go on sale after Sunday's Super Bowl. Earlier in the day Clear Channel launched the singer's new single, "Give Me All Your Lovin'," to radio stations and billboards worldwide Friday morning. Live Nation's 10-year deal with Madonna, reported to be worth $120 million, attracted many critics when signed in October 2007. But given the Super Bowl's unparalleled promotional power and the coordinated publicity push behind her upcoming album and tour, the size of that deal probably isn't weighing too heavily on investors' minds in 2012.

Michael Rapino says he is "optimistic about 2012" and AEG president Randy Phillips thinks 2012 will be "a steady year," according to a Los Angeles Times article on the upcoming year in concerts. "If people are saying it's going to be a banner year, to me that would have to be 15% to 20% more than last year," continues Phillips. "My projections are for maybe a 3% increase. But that certainly beats [revenue] going down."

Friday's bump helped push Live Nation stock up a total of 30.9% in 2012. Friday's close of $10.88 was 52.4% above its 52-week low of $7.14 set in October. Year to date, the Dow is up just 5.3% white the tech-heavy Nasdaq is up 11.5%.

Live Nation's stock jumped 3.4% Friday following reports that tickets for the singer's 2012 tour would go on sale after Sunday's Super Bowl.

right after? I wish they would explain this. Thank God I have Monday off, just in case.

Ticket prices for the June 16th concert at the Artemio Franchi Stadium in Florence, Italy, will start at 57 € and go up to 190 € in a five category set-up which will comprise two different field sectors, two stands with numbered seats, and one stand with general admission.

Back on January 24 MadonnaTribe broke the news that the final dates for the Italian stops of Madonna's upcoming tour were finally confirmed.

As we also reported first, you should be expecting to see tickets going on sale very soon, so get prepared!

The detailed pricing - which most likely may not include some additional fees and service charges - is as follows:

Prato A 101,20 €

Prato B 90,40 €

Tribuna Coperta Numerata 189,75 €

Tribuna Numerata 151,80 €

Curva (Non Numerata) 56,95 €

Tribe

:drama:

The Highest Grossing Tour EVER is on the way.

And now, for the first time on a Madonna website here are the details of the casting call for the Madonna Tour 2012 that will happen next week in Paris! The production is looking for two type of female dancers. A professional dancer that should at least 18 years old, with Arab or Latin traits with a good technical level and creativity. The girl should know hip hop, modern dance, free style and have great flexibility and capable of doing her own thing. She must be available to start working from February 13th! The production is also looking for a professional Flameco female dancer, with mediteranean traits who is also capable of doing hip hop and free style. The audition will take place in Paris on February 9th! This definitely means that middle easter and latin themes will be present in Madonna's new tour! We really can't wait, and you?!

Tribe

:thumbsup:

After the Superbowl she's heading to Europe for promotion. Drownedmadonna has already said that she's scheduled to make it to Denmark next week.

How can GA be the cheapest price category? I figured that'd be one of the best ones to go for?

If it's an arena with numbered seats on the floor it obviously gets more expensive but in the case of stadiums or open air venues when you are actually standing up, however close to the stage you are, those tickets couldn't (obviously) be the most expensive ones.

Prato A and Prato B is like Pitch A and Pitch B (which is what she did for Milan in 2009 - Pitch A was €92 then). It would be the same differentiation as you would get in a place like Hyde Park, only they call it Golden Circle. In a stadium there are also numbered seats and close to the pitch so obviously they're going to be in the priciest category.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2012/02/04/madonna-2012-world-tour-casting-for-female-dancers/

Madonna 2012 World Tour – Casting for Female Dancers

Yesterday, multiple French casting websites started posting ads for an audition for Madonna’s 2012 world tour taking place February 9th in Paris.

They are looking for..

- Professional female dancer: At least 18 years old, Latin/North-African traits, very beautiful and a beauty described as enigmatic. Strong technical background and great creativity in modern dance, free-style and hip-hop. Should be very flexible, have a lot of charisma and an original and strong dance vocabulary. Must be available to start working from February 13th.

- Professsional female flamenco dancer: At least 18 years old, Mediterranean traits and must be able to free-style and dance hip-hop.

More information on Paris Casting and TV Casting.

So latest rumors have her in the US toward the end of summer/early fall??

If so, I would hope the tickets won't go on sale for a couple more months. Or are they gonna put tickets for ALL shows on sale to capitalize on all the Super Bowl hype!?!? :dramatic: My nerves can't take this!! I need prep time for all this!!

Guest groovyguy

If so, I would hope the tickets won't go on sale for a couple more months. Or are they gonna put tickets for ALL shows on sale to capitalize on all the Super Bowl hype!?!? :dramatic: My nerves can't take this!! I need prep time for all this!!

North America tour is rumored to begin in Quebec, Canada – Plains of Abraham on September 1st, 2012

OK good....so it sounds similar to S&S. I remember I saw her in NYC in Oct for S&S and tickets went on sale in.....June or July maybe??

Tickets went on sales on May'08. I was in Buenos Aires that week when the press release of the tour was released. Tickets wwhen on sales a few days after. I got ticket for the NJ show on October.

Guest groovyguy

http://www.facebook.com/madonnathequeenofqueens?sk=wall

ECCOLI : Prezzi biglietti Tour di Madonna 14 giugno Stadio San Siro - Milano:

Prato A 97,70

Prato B 86,27

1° Rosso numerato 178

2° Rosso numerato 138

2° Blu 86,27

3° Verde 51,72

They are: Madonna Tour tickets Prices 14 June Stadio San Siro-Milan:

Lawn A: 97.70

Lawn B: 86.27

Red: 178; 138

Blue 86.27

Green 51.72

I know! I'm nervous too. I need planning time and I wish we had a straight answer about all this. Guess we'll just have to wait and see. :wacko:

http://www.facebook.com/madonnathequeenofqueens?sk=wall

ECCOLI : Prezzi biglietti Tour di Madonna 14 giugno Stadio San Siro - Milano:

Prato A 97,70

Prato B 86,27

1° Rosso numerato 178

2° Rosso numerato 138

2° Blu 86,27

3° Verde 51,72

They are: Madonna Tour tickets Prices 14 June Stadio San Siro-Milan:

Lawn A: 97.70

Lawn B: 86.27

Red: 178; 138