Lourdes has a blog

Niitsitapi

my aunt has the worst typing in text messages, I want to smack her, HOW OLD ARE YOU WOMAN

Now that I think about it.. my 18 year old niece types like that too, and she's very, very intelligent and not at all how she types on her fb account with her friends. It's just "cool" to, almost, show a totally different side of you online I guess..?

Guest Evil M

Oh come on you guys, read what you have written back when you were 13 years old, it probably is worse than this ;) I bet some of you have even gone to the phase of thinking that TyPiNg lIkE tHiS iS cOoL ;) just admit it ;D

So true. I'm afraid to read stuff I wrote when I was that age out of embarrassment.

And sometimes on facebook or whatever I type in that type of language just to fit in :nervous:

Now that I think about it.. my 18 year old niece types like that too, and she's very, very intelligent and not at all how she types on her fb account with her friends. It's just "cool" to, almost, show a totally different side of you online I guess..?

I've done it before too. It's almost like a little internet dialect amongst tweens and teens I guess. An informal way of writing, probably out of laziness. Alot of teen really do speak like that in real life though, especially around friends.

I think Im more shocked at the whole OMG YOU GUYZZZ GLADIATOR SANDALZ ARE TOTALLY OUT SINCE LYKE THREE YEARS AGO HELLO EW than the whole HOLLA HOLLA and FOR REALZZZZ debacle. I'm shocked someone would let that go live. Its so bratty and elitist. Paris Hilton land here we come.

Guest valhum

I dont understand what the big deal is if that is Lola, i mean, she is 13 :doh: is she bratty?!?!? well, uhmm, what would you expect from the daughter of Madonna :|

She sounds like an SNL skit about how KIDS TODAY sound. This has to be a joke.

:lmao: This is what I was thinking while reading it. It sounds like a bad parody of tween life.

:rotfl: and so it begins....

The first bitching of princess Lola disco.gif

Ever controversial , just like her mother :wow:

Guest chatty kathy

:rotfl: and so it begins....

The first bitching of princess Lola disco.gif

:lmao: No, remember people talking about the eyebrows before M let her have them done?

It would be cool to start a fashion line at that age. And carry that career into adulthood.

Guest Evil M

You're right. Maybe that wasn't her after all? :o

The blog is still there. Seems legit.

I agree with those saying she just sounds like your average 13 year old. Guess what, at that age ones writing skills aren't exactly refined. I wouldn't believe it was really her if it was some well written essay. It's no big deal IMO.

I think Im more shocked at the whole OMG YOU GUYZZZ GLADIATOR SANDALZ ARE TOTALLY OUT SINCE LYKE THREE YEARS AGO HELLO EW than the whole HOLLA HOLLA and FOR REALZZZZ debacle. I'm shocked someone would let that go live. Its so bratty and elitist. Paris Hilton land here we come.

Well, in all honesty, this is a fashion blog and like others have said, she is 13. I get what you're saying and I must admit, I kind of rolled my eyes at her posting but hey - it's for the Material Girl fashion line, not Raising Malawi's website. I didn't particularly "get into" Madonna's childrens book phase, and I doubt her and Lola's new business venture will interest me that much either, but to each their own. I was optimistic that this outlet would give us more insight into Lola's personality and I guess we're about to find out that she's not all that different from any other teenage girl (which more or less could be a good thing).

People and their bizarre fascination with this little girl are way scarier than anything in that blog. She's a child, and that blog is perfectly representative of a 13 year old. Leave her alone.

If Madonna had written that, then there would really be something to talk about.

People and their bizarre fascination with this little girl are way scarier than anything in that blog. She's a child, and that blog is perfectly representative of a 13 year old. Leave her alone.

If Madonna had written that, then there would really be something to talk about.

:thumbsup: yeah,she's 13 years old for christ sake,still a child. Back off :rant: