Lourdes has a blog

Niitsitapi

flj51z.jpg

Helluuur thurrrr, I’m Lola and this is my first blog entry so it’s kind of like ummmm….

I’m just going to use this blog entry to tell y’all a little bit about myself. I’m 13 and I’ll be 14 in October, so I can’t wait for that because I am FINALLY allowed to dye my hair… THANK YOU MOTHER!! My favvvv color is black (just because it goes with everything) and my least favorite color is brown (because it resembles the color of something QUITE gross).

I am totally obsessivo about 80’s shorts… You know the kind that makes your butt look kinda big, with a grunge-looking shirt tucked in. It’s kinda nerdy but I love it. And the 80’s are another huge obsession of mine, which is totally amazingly awesome because Material Girl…HELLO! It’s like 80’s themed, which pretty much rocks, so yeah. I’m still in love with brogues or as some people call them “oxford shoes”. I haven’t found a good sandal so I’m on like a search right now.

I’m in London right now and the best stores ever here,I love the vintage stores down in Whitechapel, also a lot of hot guys hang there just in case y’all care. Music wise My Chemical Romance is THE BEST BAND EVER for realzzzz. They are so awesome it hurts. If you don’t know who they are just… go away OR download their songs.

So, as you may know, Material Girl is coming out soon… HOLLA HOLLA! Ok and this is pretty awesome I will send a FREE t-shirt to the first person who can tell me in which big store the opening of Material Girl is….how cool rigghhhhhht???Annnnnnd I am 4 realz excited for the opening which I will give you the exact dates for in my next blog entry, so stay tuned for more.

So I want to know what you guys think about rompers… is that like a hit or miss, ‘cause I’m not sure. If you comment, be sure to tell me what you think.

OK but no joke gladiator sandals are OUT. They came out in summer 2008 and I was like, ok those are really cute. Then 2009 comes around and people are still wearing them so I’m like, ok whatever it’s just a phase. BUT NOOOOO. Because good old 2010 is now coming along and people are STILL wearing them, and then I was just like OK NO! It’s been three years people COME ON!!!!!!!!! I’m just like what????

Ok so I think that is sufficient for my first blog entry and what do you know, it wasn’t all like “ummmmm”. I look forward to writing my second one. Stay tuned if you don’t already think I’m annoying.

XO Lola

http://blog.materialgirlcollection.com/2010/06/29/meet-lola/

flj51z.jpg

Helluuur thurrrr, I’m Lola and this is my first blog entry so it’s kind of like ummmm….

I’m just going to use this blog entry to tell y’all a little bit about myself. I’m 13 and I’ll be 14 in October, so I can’t wait for that because I am FINALLY allowed to dye my hair… THANK YOU MOTHER!! My favvvv color is black (just because it goes with everything) and my least favorite color is brown (because it resembles the color of something QUITE gross).

I am totally obsessivo about 80’s shorts… You know the kind that makes your butt look kinda big, with a grunge-looking shirt tucked in. It’s kinda nerdy but I love it. And the 80’s are another huge obsession of mine, which is totally amazingly awesome because Material Girl…HELLO! It’s like 80’s themed, which pretty much rocks, so yeah. I’m still in love with brogues or as some people call them “oxford shoes”. I haven’t found a good sandal so I’m on like a search right now.

I’m in London right now and the best stores ever here,I love the vintage stores down in Whitechapel, also a lot of hot guys hang there just in case y’all care. Music wise My Chemical Romance is THE BEST BAND EVER for realzzzz. They are so awesome it hurts. If you don’t know who they are just… go away OR download their songs.

So, as you may know, Material Girl is coming out soon… HOLLA HOLLA! Ok and this is pretty awesome I will send a FREE t-shirt to the first person who can tell me in which big store the opening of Material Girl is….how cool rigghhhhhht???Annnnnnd I am 4 realz excited for the opening which I will give you the exact dates for in my next blog entry, so stay tuned for more.

So I want to know what you guys think about rompers… is that like a hit or miss, ‘cause I’m not sure. If you comment, be sure to tell me what you think.

OK but no joke gladiator sandals are OUT. They came out in summer 2008 and I was like, ok those are really cute. Then 2009 comes around and people are still wearing them so I’m like, ok whatever it’s just a phase. BUT NOOOOO. Because good old 2010 is now coming along and people are STILL wearing them, and then I was just like OK NO! It’s been three years people COME ON!!!!!!!!! I’m just like what????

Ok so I think that is sufficient for my first blog entry and what do you know, it wasn’t all like “ummmmm”. I look forward to writing my second one. Stay tuned if you don’t already think I’m annoying.

XO Lola

http://blog.materialgirlcollection.com/2010/06/29/meet-lola/

Omggg Lourdes lyke I love your blog so muchh, i think it's awesome you are so gr8! black is my fave colour 2 and my other fave colour is clear! also i <3 MCR but theyre not as good az Green Day or Simple Plannn but that's okay LULZ! anywayz we should be BFFs don't you think? ttyl! xoxo =)

This is not a joke, get over it. She sounds very normal to me, just like what i expect of a 13yo girl.

She wants to change her hair color? :1251: *Madonna morphing alert

I love that she sounds like a typical 13 year old and not one of these kids that thinks they're grown.

I'd like rather read something umm pretentious than this appalling gibberish like yeah

I MEAN COME ON

Oh come on you guys, read what you have written back when you were 13 years old, it probably is worse than this ;) I bet some of you have even gone to the phase of thinking that TyPiNg lIkE tHiS iS cOoL ;) just admit it ;D

i can't help but wonder if this really is what lola typed or that they asked someone to do this. she sounds more normal than i thought she'd be... for some reason i always had the idea she writes & talks like a very mature young woman. :o

Oh come on you guys, read what you have written back when you were 13 years old, it probably is worse than this ;) I bet some of you have even gone to the phase of thinking that TyPiNg lIkE tHiS iS cOoL ;) just admit it ;D

i can't help but wonder if this really is what lola typed or that they asked someone to do this. she sounds more normal than i thought she'd be... for some reason i always had the idea she writes & talks like a very mature young woman. :o

I'd never partake in destroying languages like that

I choose to believe that someone else has written this for her or forced her to at least. I mean, this girl has attended the FINEST OF SCHOOLS, surely this cannot be the outcome?

I'd never partake in destroying languages like that

I choose to believe that someone else has written this for her or forced her to at least. I mean, this girl has attended the FINEST OF SCHOOLS, surely this cannot be the outcome?

Trust me, some of the smartest kids type like this, especially since this texting stuff has become so popular.

Trust me, some of the smartest kids type like this, especially since this texting stuff has become so popular.

my aunt has the worst typing in text messages, I want to smack her, HOW OLD ARE YOU WOMAN

Oh come on you guys, read what you have written back when you were 13 years old, it probably is worse than this ;)I bet some of you have even gone to the phase of thinking that TyPiNg lIkE tHiS iS cOoL ;) just admit it ;D

Ewww that is da wurst EVA

Such an eyesore! :tongue: