Lourdes has a blog

Niitsitapi

Guest imalq

she propably wrote it in fancy french she learned at that private school and they translated it into tween beatch

People and their bizarre fascination with this little girl are way scarier than anything in that blog. She's a child, and that blog is perfectly representative of a 13 year old. Leave her alone.

Oh whatever. She's Madonna's daughter, obviously she's going to be talked about and to be honest, I don't think anyone has said anything worth calling the "playground cops" over. She is also doing promotion for a line of clothing in a very public way - hardly something most parents ask of their children. I don't care how old you are, if you put yourself out there with a project YOU helped create, people will comment (good and bad). That's life. And if you're Madonna's daughter you damn well better get used to it because it's only going to get worse for you as you get older.

Until people are making lewd sexual comments or suggesting she be physically harmed for her fashion input, I don't see anything wrong with the commentary.

Guest Pud Whacker

she propably wrote it in fancy french she learned at that private school and they translated it into tween beatch

:rotfl:

Well, she's probably gonna look back at it in a few years and cringe. So what, that's growing up for you. Anybody who has seen 'I'm going to tell you a secret' knows how intelligent, bright, astute, mature and centred she is. Madonna is quite a serious person, I'm guessing...from what she has said and read. However, she still obviously loves to have fun and play the fool. :)

Well, she's probably gonna look back at it in a few years and cringe. So what, that's growing up for you. Anybody who has seen 'I'm going to tell you a secret' knows how intelligent, bright, astute, mature and centred she is. Madonna is quite a serious person, I'm guessing...from what she has said and read. However, she still obviously loves to have fun and play the fool. :)

I was going to say something along these lines earlier, but held my tongue, because I don't wanna get into it over Lola... But, yeah. I'm a little surprised, only because she sounded so mature in IGTTYAS, and she was SO young back then in comparison. If that blog is/was real (haven't checked the link again lately -- was down when I first tried it and haven't felt the need to check again), then she sounds markedly less mature -- but, as others have said, normal for a teen, so... Whatever.

Hope she learns a lot of lessons from this business venture and also enjoys the fashion side. Good for her!

Guest chatty kathy

bobbi_kristina.jpg

I thought Bobbi-Kristiana was 14 or 15, how old is she?

Is that a ciggy or a blunt they're smoking? :fag:

And I have a feeling Lola did write that, but one or more people from marketing had to give it their OK along w/M's, before it was finalized.

It was on the site, removed, and it's back again. I didn't notice any other "construction" changes to the offical MG site. Did anyone else?

Guest chatty kathy

Blunt.

Well I can't say anything. I was smoking weed anytime I could when I was 14-15.

Sad I know, that was 14 years ago and I still do anytime I can.