Celebration video

ryan

The only things I really disliked about this video are that awful wig, and the remix used. Other than that, she looked gorgeous, and the song is fun.

It's hilarious though, how so many people who hate this song, are the same ones creaming themselves over the shitastic All the lovers. :wacko::lmao:

Cool! Thank you. :)

Looks like touring Latin America has really brought her some new fans!

We have always been her fans baby :queenbitch:

I always loved this song, i think its cause its a combination of all her songs. It's a like a megamix.

And why didnt the guido's fist pump to the benny benasi remix?? That mix was so meant for them.

I loved it then and still do now. I love dancing, so I'm happy watching people who love to dance...dancing. I think it had a perfect vibe. I know most people don't like it because it isn't fluffy enough for them (Kylie lovers especially it seems), but I like that about it. I wished she had pulled her hair up high off her face, but that's a very minor complaint and it hardly stopped me liking the video. I really love her relationship with her dancers and her routes in dance performance. She's amazing.

It was very well edited, and Madonna looks fucking fantastic, i love that dress. And the whole quick editing effect paid off for the video.

:thumbsup:

Guest Not4Pussies

I like the video. It isn't the greatest but it works really good at the clubs. And I wish they would have shown madonna dancing with the dancers...and I don't have a problem with the black and white walls...if u notice the whole art deco black and white trend is happening right now...madonna had that with HC

Both videos of the track are right down there with "American Life- The Flags History Lesson" as her worst clips. not that it's a big loss, as th track itself is mediocre (yet fun).

2ccl076.gif

Those 10 seconds of Jesus MADE the video. :wow:

I dunno. It seemed to age her by decades...especially the way she strolls over to him like a menopausal Dorian Green in Birds of a Feather. Other than that I really like the mix and the video. :)

IMO from all of her videos where she used a wig, this is the one that actually looked real (compared to Jump, I'll Remember, etc).

Yeah, I'm not too keen on her wearing really OBVIOUS wigs...have never been keen on her using them because she has naturally great Italian hair. If it was a fantastic wig that was subtle then it would look better. See also her feature in Will & Grace and the 2005 Versace campaign - they were atrocious wigs.

versacecampaign5ur.jpg

'Werking 9 to 5 what a way to make a livin''

MADONNA-KAREN.gif

The wigs in I'll Remember and Hollywood videos were spot on though and actually looked convincing. Thank God she doesn't do dodgy Britney weaves though or she'd be bald as a coot. :lmao:

Her worst video to date to one of her worst, most generic dated singles ever!

Any "serious" artist releasing this, especially someone at Madonna's league would for sure need a creative break... so I hope that's what we're getting now.

Edited by Zezwer

Her worst video to date to one of her worst, most generic dated singles ever!

Any "serious" artist releasing this single, especially someone at Madonna's league, would for sure need a creative break... so I hope that's what we're getting now.

Guest Pud Whacker

Yeah, I'm not too keen on her wearing really OBVIOUS wigs...have never been keen on her using them because she has naturally great Italian hair. If it was a fantastic wig that was subtle then it would look better. See also her feature in Will & Grace and the 2005 Versace campaign - they were atrocious wigs.

versacecampaign5ur.jpg

MADONNA-KAREN.gif

The wigs in I'll Remember and Hollywood videos were spot on though and actually looked convincing. Thank God she doesn't do dodgy Britney weaves though or she'd be bald as a coot. :lmao:

HER HAIR in i'll remember was not a wig.

please people do your homework before you type.

versacecampaign5ur.jpg

MADONNA-KAREN.gif

:rotfl: those wigs are stupidly awful.

umm lets get real. This video is a piece of shit. It looks like it the budget was 20$ and could have been shot in anyone's basement. There is no story, no props,no locations. Madonna humping the air and dancers and daughter. I am embaressed for her.......compare this to videos she made even at the very start of her career and its sad. Videos should get BETTER as you get older not worse. She seems like she was just really being super lazy.....just like how the jump video was. Sadly this video was even more lazy. Hate or love gaga .....if madonna doesn't start putting out some good QUALITY THOUGHT OUT videos soon then her status as the music video queen is going to be coming to an end!

umm lets get real. This video is a piece of shit. It looks like it the budget was 20$ and could have been shot in anyone's basement. There is no story, no props,no locations. Madonna humping the air and dancers and daughter. I am embaressed for her.......compare this to videos she made even at the very start of her career and its sad. Videos should get BETTER as you get older not worse. She seems like she was just really being super lazy.....just like how the jump video was. Sadly this video was even more lazy. Hate or love gaga .....if madonna doesn't start putting out some good QUALITY THOUGHT OUT videos soon then her status as the music video queen is going to be coming to an end!

She's 74 now. What do u expect. :fag:

It's pure POP. The story was there, the lyrics from all of her older hits too. It was simple. it was a video for a greatest hits collection. Looking cheap? maybe, but it worked. She doing what she does best.

HER HAIR in i'll remember was not a wig.

please people do your homework before you type.

Ah I suspected I'll Remember video didn't include a wig cos she did the Martha Graham pictorial tribute for Harper's Bazaar around the same time...

An excuse for me to post a delicious photo :)

1994-madonna-harpers-bazaar-02.jpg

Ah I suspected I'll Remember video didn't include a wig cos she did the Martha Graham pictorial tribute for Harper's Bazaar around the same time...

An excuse for me to post a delicious photo :)

1994-madonna-harpers-bazaar-02.jpg

I love this photo session. Oh, those days, when she didn't open her crotch all the time.

If anyone who thought "Celebration" was mediocre or crap and they're going crazy over "All The Lovers," it's for a simple reason, I would hope- Madonna is capable of SO much more, whereas the majority of Kylie Minogue's material has been light, throwaway-but-fun music. SO, she's living up to expectations, whereas Madonna is not.