Madonna Has A Sexy Surprise/INTERVIEW photoshoot

moe

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Interests: Sucking, fucking, squirting., farting. What a ding dong you really are. I have no issue that you and those two other cronies of yours seem to have no sense of democracy on a public forum, but I'm certain that none of your interests, aside from farting, get much satisfaction. P.S. I affect you enough that you still always respond like clockwork. Grotesque trolls. Everywhere. I'd rather be psychotic than stupid. Joanne sends her love by the way.

Omg it's still going :rotfl:

OH WELL.

MadonnaNation :clap:

the Catholic church is gonna freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak!

Madonna kissing that crucifix!

:lol:

they should be concerned about other things now :rotfl:

Tho I wished she focused more on her music and less on directing.

Diversification is very good for her career and her image. Definetely good for the music part of it too. It's always played this way for her :)

Interests: Sucking, fucking, squirting., farting. What a ding dong you really are. I have no issue that you and those two other cronies of yours seem to have no sense of democracy on a public forum, but I'm certain that none of your interests, aside from farting, get much satisfaction. P.S. I affect you enough that you still always respond like clockwork. Grotesque trolls. Everywhere. I'd rather be psychotic than stupid. Joanne sends her love by the way.

typically CUMM

The production of this film is a go.

If she was looking for additional financing, having a chat with Gus Van Sant, and a glam fashion shoot for Interview is not gonna get her any extra cash. :lmao:

She'll be taken seriously as a director, when she makes a great film....and she seems on her way to doing that.

:rotfl:

....and as if she had difficulty in putting together the means anyway, if she wanted to realise a project dear to her ...you know earning basically $80-$100m yearly :lmao: ......Evita was made with $70m and I am sure that in spite of the recession and 14 years later she could produce a brilliant film with even less than that amount

LOL. The girls at my highschool have nothing on you guys.

Ooh, very nice. Love this. :thumbsup:

I know, right? The bickering on this forum amazes me. :lol:

There are so many huge posts and it's like "Why bother writing that much over a petty internet argument?" Plus it's way too early in the morning for me to read all that. :lol:

I love that photo with the red backgroun dtoo. It'd make a nice poster.

who are you anyway? :lol:

I'm a man and a woman, I'm your worst nightmare.

'MY NAME IS NIKKI FYNNE, I WILL NOT BE DENIED. I AM OFFENDED!!!' *Shoots handgun into the air*

Look, I'm not creating random internerd arguments because I'm not that sad. It was a stupid thing of you to say though. I'm all up for lots of criticism on art and peoples work. However, all this supposed rivalry is so dumb and so uneven too. Certain people act as though they are somehow superior, while sitting in their room reading comics and making fantasies. I'm not criticising anyones personal choices in their life, but why some people have to come off all high and mighty when in fact they are a nothing puzzles me. It's all so hypocritical and pointless, but each to their own.

Funny, I use "Adoi" all the time, I thought I was the only person that still used it - totally 80's saying.

WHAT? :shock:

I'm a Malay, and "adoi" is a Malay word (it's the colloquial form of "aduh") used to express PAIN.

It's an 80s saying in your place? :shock:

wow2.gif

:lmao:

I think it's more than just one photoshoot that is the issue here.. rather the bigger picture of Madonna bringing sexy back and being inspired by her early work.. that's what I've wanted for ages and it appears to be the direction she is going.

It's been 15 years since she was really sexy.. The post Evita years have been long but they're over now.. yay.

The scene from Take a Bow video when she is in black lingerie on the bed and she never looked sexier and then she pulls the sheet up over her and it's like bye bye time now.. it's a lifetime since then.

Love that all the publications say that the photos have not been airbrushed

lol. This is probably her best airbrushed photoshoot too, keeping her natural. Comparing the lame work of Klein for the Blame It On Rio photoshoot, Bianco for the COADF and those dreadul 2005 Versace pics.

Love that all the publications say that the photos have not been airbrushed

I'm assuming you're suggesting that's not true...but it's not as ridiculous as you think considering some recent candids.

gwyneth-arod-madonna-11148-3preview.jpg

With the right make up prep, good lighting and a good photographer...I don't think it requires a huge stretch of imagination.