Madonna Has A Sexy Surprise/INTERVIEW photoshoot

moe

from the video...it's obvious there is nooooooooo airbrush.............so......please tell me......how she can look like MADONNA 1990-1993 without ever changing?!!! i am sooo in awe of her right now.

These are on their way to become Classic Madonna pcitures, as the Sex Book or the Vogue Video are now.

I email my closest friemds gay and straght with all the pictures and let them know how and why I love her so much. All of the answers are positive. They are impressed.

Now seeing Madonna doing this now, gives me a lot of confidence for what is comming.

KEEP THIS TRACK BITCH.

Guest Topaz Scorpio

These photos are beyond amazing. disco.gifdisco.gifdisco.gif

I can't remember the last time a photo shoot of hers excited me so much. Looking at the photos is like seeing glimpses at her entire career as there are so many nods to past looks, videos, album covers, and photo shoots. These would've been fantastic shots to have used for "Celebration".

One of her best interviews in awhile too. Bad news for fans that new music seems to be a ways off, but I love that she is so passionate about her filmwork. I hope it comes off well.

well you know

when we have been used to the ok...or good (or the very good D&G campaign) you get used to it...you realize ok....this is what to expect from now on from MADONNA.....

but then

she WACKS YOU ON THE FUCKING HEAD!

and just makes you remember why you are a Die-hard forever MADONNA fan.

I'm not sure how to thank Fabien Baron?....Luigi?....Stephane?.....but they really really.....pulled out all the stops.

These photo's have re-ignited the flame of the 10 year old gay kid who was just in awe of every aspect of her career....

I WANT MORE!

Guest Pud Whacker

These photos are beyond amazing. disco.gifdisco.gifdisco.gif

I can't remember the last time a photo shoot of hers excited me so much. Looking at the photos is like seeing glimpses at her entire career as there are so many nods to past looks, videos, album covers, and photo shoots. These would've been fantastic shots to have used for "Celebration".

One of her best interviews in awhile too. Bad news for fans that new music seems to be a ways off, but I love that she is so passionate about her filmwork. I hope it comes off well.

oh, thats wonderful. now is there any chance you will replace WhateverOnEarthThisThingIs

av-29.jpg

with something beautiful and sexy for our eyes?

20100503-madonna-interview-magazine-mert-alas-marcus-piggott-hq.png

take your pick, the skys the limit!!!!! :rotfl:

Guest Topaz Scorpio

oh, thats wonderful. now is there any chance you will replace WhateverOnEarthThisThingIs

av-29.jpg

with something beautiful and sexy for our eyes?

ObsessedComp1.jpg

Oh those pics are most definitely airbrushed (as ALL images in fashion mags are). However, Mert and Marcus are masters with lighting, which is crucial in a beauty shoot like this. The makeup is also amazing.

Hopefully they'll keep a tighter leash on "outtakes" than the Klein retouchers, who seem to not give a fuck....or just hate her.

One of the best photo shoots in a long time but it's further proof that she really has LOST THE PLOT. She has fuck all to promote and she does something like this yet when she has something to promote, she does FUCK ALL :lmao:

Between this and your wildly unfunny comment in the "MADONNA QUITS MUSIC" thread, I've had enough. The joke got old say, back in 200-effing-9. I asked you nicely if you'd tone the crap down in the mod thread months ago and you said it was all just a big EYE-RAW-NICK joke. Yeah okay. Queen Bitch, what happened to you. You were so witty and essential to the forum's overall sense of humor. You used to make me laugh, now you make me wanna ban you.

One more dose of verbal-diarrhea from you and I will make MadonnaNation history by being the first moderator to suspend another moderator. And unless Svperstar or Hector comes in to stop me, you better believe I am serious.

DON'T CALL MY NAME.

PS. Lady Gaga fails at life.

Madge showed up interviewed by gay director Gus Van Sant in the most recent issue of Interview, where she harps on about Malawi and directing and writing and all that good stuff that Madonna is not necessarily known for nowadays. But she does, in fact, remain current, and even speaks on the golden days of the Castro district and growing up with gay influences:

"Growing up in Michigan, I didn't really know what a gay man was. [Christopher Flynn, Madonna's ballet teacher] was the first man-the first human being-who made me feel good about myself and special. He was the first person who told me that I was beautiful or that I had something to offer the world, and he encouraged me to believe in my dreams, to go to New York. He was such an important person in my life. He died of AIDS, but he went blind toward the end of his life. He was such a lover of art, classical music, literature, opera.

You know, I grew up in the Midwest, and it was really because of him that I was exposed to so many of those things. He brought me to my first gay club-it was this club in Detroit. I always felt like I was a freak when I was growing up and that there was something wrong with me because I couldn't fit in anywhere. But when he took me to that club, he brought me to a place where I finally felt at home."

via Interview

Guest Pud Whacker
Queen Bitch, on 04 May 2010 - 05:00 AM, said:

One of the best photo shoots in a long time but it's further proof that she really has LOST THE PLOT. She has fuck all to promote and she does something like this yet when she has something to promote, she does FUCK ALL :lmao:

Between this and your wildly unfunny comment in the "MADONNA QUITS MUSIC" thread, I've had enough. The joke got old say, back in 200-effing-9. I asked you nicely if you'd tone the crap down in the mod thread months ago and you said it was all just a big EYE-RAW-NICK joke. Yeah okay. Queen Bitch, what happened to you. You were so witty and essential to the forum's overall sense of humor. You used to make me laugh, now you make me wanna ban you.

One more dose of verbal-diarrhea from you and I will make MadonnaNation history by being the first moderator to suspend another moderator. And unless Svperstar or Hector comes in to stop me, you better believe I am serious.

DON'T CALL MY NAME.

PS. Lady Gaga fails at life.

:rotfl:

you know, i wish that QB wont have a real discussion because what is THE PLOT? madonna has the type of fame that is reserved ONLY for the dead (marilyn, james dean, presley, lennon) and has since 1989 when she left michael eating her dust with his 1987 pinnacle.

i see people in here saying this should be used on an album cover, or this or that. THIS is a fucking magazine that is 11 x14 that you can go buy on great paper and have forever. not on a 4.75 x 4.75 cd. get real.

madonna in a magazine talking about whatever she wants to - her ex husband 8,000 years ago in a fucking film causes more than artists releasing their cd's and going on ELLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

that is A STAR. madonna is A LEGEND and has been since the gate. not some nothing typical pop star. mmm, buy my cd, it drops on.... I MEAN REALLY?

seems others have really lost the plot.

http://www.3am.co.uk/madonna-says-she-doesnt-have-a-record-contract-as-she-poses-for-interview-magazine/22224/

Somehow Madonna manages to irritate more than Jedward

Posted by: 3am 05/05/10 12:00 am

Before we explain that, can we just say, shit, Madonna’s hot. She might be arrogant, full of self-importance and a massive egotist, but the woman is completely working it at 51 in a way we could never have dreamt of at 21 – check out that washboard tum. Bitch.

Anyway back to the story. She’s just done this super sexy photo shoot and spoken to Interview Magazine about everything from her work in Malawi and new film W.E. to why her ex husband Sean Penn is “amazing”.

But she also revealed she no longer has a record contract and doesn’t know how she’ll release a new album because she’s not signed to anyone.

“I don’t have a record deal right now with anybody. I don’t know how I’m going to get my music out the next time I make a record.

“I’m going to have to reinvent the wheel. I haven’t really been focused as much as I should be on the music part of my career because this movie has just consumed every inch of me.

“I do appreciate that lots of people worked long and hard putting together things like the DVD of the the Sticky & Sweet tour that we just released, and I have seen the finished product, but I have got no idea how people are going to find out about it or how it’s going to be sold.

"I have a fan club – well, that’s what they say.”

Priceless. She’ll be asking ‘her people’ if she’s fat next. And it might be an idea if one of the flunkies pointed out that fans are those lowly people who've made her into the multi-millionaire she is and they often join a little group to celebrate all the money they've spent keeping her in the manner she's become accustomed to.

PS We found an imperfection – the imprint from her fishnet tights is still visible on her hip. That’s all that’s wrong with us too.

Pics: Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot / Interview Magazine

you know, i wish that QB wont have a real discussion because what is THE PLOT? madonna has the type of fame that is reserved ONLY for the dead (marilyn, james dean, presley, lennon) and has since 1989 when she left michael eating her dust with his 1987 pinnacle.

i see people in here saying this should be used on an album cover, or this or that. THIS is a fucking magazine that is 11 x14 that you can go buy on great paper and have forever. not on a 4.75 x 4.75 cd. get real.

madonna in a magazine talking about whatever she wants to - her ex husband 8,000 years ago in a fucking film causes more than artists releasing their cd's and going on ELLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

that is A STAR. madonna is A LEGEND and has been since the gate. not some nothing typical pop star. mmm, buy my cd, it drops on.... I MEAN REALLY?

seems others have really lost the plot.

Thanks for that. :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker

well, afrolito - i mean really. why would any REAL MADONNA FAN want her to do anything common? ew.

save that shyt for those NOTHING pop princesses that wish for an ounce of madonna.

she didnt have to change her name, she didnt have to make a myth - SHE LIVED IT!!!! its her template. everyone WANTS it.

dont ever ask for a Goddess to come down to earth. we saw that during the nest worst thing years. and it wasnt pretty.

madonna = opposite. always has and always will. hairy armpits as a teenaged WHORE, when little pretty girls were putting on make up and doing their hair - MADONNA CHOPPED HERS OFF!!!! a soul that screams FUCK YOU!!!!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

well, afrolito - i mean really. why would any REAL MADONNA FAN want her to do anything common? ew.

save that shyt for those NOTHING pop princesses that wish for an ounce of madonna.

she didnt have to change her name, she didnt have to make a myth - SHE LIVED IT!!!! its her template. everyone WANTS it.

dont ever ask for a Goddess to come down to earth. we saw that during the nest worst thing years. and it wasnt pretty.

madonna = opposite. always has and always will. hairy armpits as a teenaged WHORE, when little pretty girls were putting on make up and doing their hair - MADONNA CHOPPED HERS OFF!!!! a soul that screams FUCK YOU!!!!

Why the hell she said she doesn't have a label? All the delusional queens on the gossip sites wrote that Madonna doesn't have a label, Warner didn't wanna work with her anymore, she cannot find a new label, no label wants to invest money in her... etc.... ugh!

The album cover stuff is soo tired. When I was looking at these pics (after I picked my jaw off of the floor), the last thing I was thinking was a fucking album cover. I was focused on the awesomeness of HER.

Madonna will make music when she's ready to make music. It's all about the W.E era right now, so they better get on board, or life is gonna suck for them. :lol:

I remember reading a comment from some moron on another board, about how Madonna must be shaking in her boots, that Gaga was gonna take her crown. :lmao: Yeah....that's why she's quitting the music business to focus on films. :wacko::lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker

i mean what planet are some of these people from? the spice girls? britney? joanne? <--- ray of lighters pube sprout evolution.

beneath contempt.

give me a moth, give me a cocoon, i will pull the wings off a butterfly.

those would never work as an album cover anyway. Not even Like a Prayer the sequel: Promise to Buy.

:rotfl: @ Cubb. you're awful quiet lately, sir.

:shock::bow:

Everyone in the press who comments on her airbrushing has not met her in real life.. because everyone who has met Madonna comes away saying how amazingly good she looks in real life.. they need to wake up.. she actually really looks that good!!

Meanwhile I have NEVER seen Madonna's fans in as much agreement as this photoshoot.. at least not since before American Life era.

I really believe this is a sign of things to come as her reinventions are always just an evolution.

Meanwhile she does have something to promote at the moment.. the article accompanying these pics is about her NEW MOVIE.

i'm still trying to pick up my jaw from the floor

i just sit and stare and these pics

they truly capture Madonna being Madonna

betch, you dont even have a jaw.