Madonna in LA

• "Madonna danced non-stop for four hours,” says a source. "She and Gabourey [sidibe] were dancing together at one point. They had a great time."

I wonder if the rest of the PRECIOUS cast was there? It would be interesting to see if Mariah went to Madonna's party. :lol:

in pictures like this she appears to get younger and better looking with each passing year!

She's a WITCH and a LOVE TECHNICIAN.

Oscar winner Christoph Waltz mentions how he met M on her Oscar party on Jay Leno's Tonight Show.

He went, it was packed (everybody plus 1!), and it took him an hour and a half to actually get up to M to thank her for the invitation.

When he did, he couldn't find her and then realized she was the 23 year old girl dancing right in front of him.

The Madonna part is in the middle:

http://www.thedeadbolt.com/news/107216/christophe_waltz_jay_leno_news.php

Oscar winner Christoph Waltz mentions how he met M on her Oscar party on Jay Leno's Tonight Show.

He went, it was packed (everybody plus 1!), and it took him an hour and a half to actually get up to M to thank her for the invitation.

When he did, he couldn't find her and then realized she was the 23 year old girl dancing right in front of him.

The Madonna part is in the middle:

http://www.thedeadbolt.com/news/107216/christophe_waltz_jay_leno_news.php

nice. talented actor. he's obviously "bisexual"

oit5k7.jpg

M joined the cast of V, cool ;-)

http://insidetv.aol.com/2010/03/11/maggie-gyllenhaal-dances-with-madonna-ellen-degeneres-video/

Maggie Gyllenhaal Gets Excited About Dancing With Madonna (VIDEO)

March 11, 2010 |By: Harley W. LondComments (0) With HP wireless printers, you could have printed this from any room in the house. Live wirelessly. Print wirelessly.

PRINT | EMAIL More

What do you do when you get invited to a party thrown by one of your idols? You dance with her.

Maggie Gyllenhaal grew up listening to Madonna records, dressing like Madonna and lip syncing to her music. And now that she's a star in her own right, Gyllenhaal got invited to one of Madonna's parties.

"I don't know Madonna," Gyllenhaal told Ellen DeGeneres on 'The Ellen DeGeneres Show' (weekdays, syndicated). But "someone introduced me to her at the party and kind of led me over to her. She didn't say hi, she just started dancing with me ... and I was drunk enough that I kinda of danced with her." And it's a good thing, too, cause later Madonna was dancing with Gyllenhaal's husband (Peter Sarsgaard

'Penny Marshall & Carrie Fischer throw this huge party every year, and it's a who's who of Hollywood..

But when Madonna walks in people stop & go..'Look there's Madonna'..

Even within famous people, she is still famous.'

Rosie O'Donnel 1998.

'Penny Marshall & Carrie Fischer throw this huge party every year, and it's a who's who of Hollywood..

But when Madonna walks in people stop & go..'Look there's Madonna'..

Even within famous people, she is still famous.'

Rosie O'Donnel 1998.

:wow::clap::bow:

This is so frustrating. No pictures at all. But this is the reason why this is THE party to be at the Oscars. For three years now no pictures appeared from this event. (forget it about that one with the gold dress and Kutchers twitter kitchen pics, they hardly qualify). So much mystery about it.

Then why aren't you famous yet bitch. You know with Lady Gaga on the scene, the industry may have no room for you. :queenbitch:

M looking fab. :wow: